[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

To be honest I don't understand the purpose of this scourge mechanic. Doing it up to 300 stacks on t16 grant you poor drop comparing to, for example, delirious maps. Scourge bosses give tons of useless corrupted great. Scourging maps is a total failure for LL build because 90%of time we roll "loses ES over time" or "loses x00 hp over time". Thx GGG for so many wasted maps, at least I can sell them for 10-20c 😁
Last edited by Toughest26 on Nov 30, 2021, 10:07:45 AM
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for a great build and guide, def one of the best and most fun builds I've played, even though you do need a few ex of investment before it really starts to feel good.

But now I'm destroying most content, only thing I'm really struggling with is Simulacrum past wave 22ish, any tips for that?
- Replace zealotry with determination for 90% phys reduction

- Use amethyst flask instead of adrenaline flask for simulacrum, with 0% in wave 25+ you will get rekt on chaos waves

- Some of your flasks have neither instilling orb nor enkindling orb on them

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
isbism wrote:
I must be missing something, I'm getting wrecked in almost every map I'm in and not even going into scourge. I know I'm missing about 1k es from boots, shield, belt. Just a lot of currency to get those items. I know I need some more levels, but none of those give added defenses. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Spoiler

Added levels do give added defense, as all monsters have certain levels of accuracy higher or lower depending on the level they're targeting and I bet you're running red maps and probably have been since awhile, even though you're only just starting at lvl 80 with very low ES on your gear.

You can get at a ton of more ES from changing your rings and it won't cost you much. Just start out with rings that has 40+ raw ES and 50+ intellect and a bit of ress, they'll only cost a few chaos.

Your belt and boots are not meant for red maps, barely for white;P definitely replace those. Why not use bated breath? Your chayula amulet is very bad as it's minus res and can't be temper qualitied for 220+ ES.

Your armor is ok, but definitely in the future exchange it for something with much more ES. There is a huge difference in 330ES and 380ES+ on an item.

Same goes for each item, people that don't often play ES, heavily underestimate how much each bit of extra ES adds to their es-pool.

Your shield lacks 100ES+, that's also equal of 400+ ES pool.

Don't wait on getting expensive items, do intermediate upgrades with better ES, then sell it and buy better once you drop/farm more currency.

You also lack -30 reduced dmg from crits, as a crit mastery.

Get lvl 21 ltrap, they cost next to nothing :)

Since your shield has very low ES, drop the extra point you added in Arcane Guarding (the 50% es from shield point) and put it in a crit mastery for 30% reduced dmg.

Remember your pantheons and upgrade them.

Check the guide survival tips section and make sure you followed those + the playguide I released a week ago:)

You're also welcome to drop by my stream and check the vods or catch when i'm live to see it all in action.
Hope it helps, have fun :)

"

I want to thank both of you for your help. My other character this league was a managaurdian, so having low ES seemed fine. Also, I didn't realize discipline wasn't checked in the POB, so I didn't realize I only had ~60% of the ES required for the build. I've played a miner before, so the general play style I have down. I also didn't know higher level mobs had higher accuracy on you. Since, I've been doing 14-16s that explains a lot.

When it comes to gear upgrades, I know that belt and boots are rough and need to be upgraded. I'm using them both for the res right now. When I get the currency for upgrades those are the two places I'm going to do first.

I upgraded my amulet to have master sapper and it's qualitied to 24%. The minus fire res is countered by the chest piece that I'll eventually want to upgrade. I don't think there is much to do there at this point unless I'm missing something.

I plan on picking up some bases and hoping to get lucky on the harvest bench. Thanks again for the guide and replies on improving my current situation :).
Item Class: Body Armours
Rarity: Unique
Shavronne's Wrappings
Occultist's Vestment
--------
Quality: +29% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 461 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 62
Int: 180
--------
Sockets: B-B-R-R-B-R
--------
Item Level: 69
--------
+25 to maximum Energy Shield (scourge)
15% reduced maximum Life (scourge)
+29% to Lightning Resistance (scourge)
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Trap or Mine Gems (implicit)
6% increased maximum Energy Shield (implicit)
--------
144% increased Energy Shield
10% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
+30% to Lightning Resistance
Reflects 1 to 250 Lightning Damage to Melee Attackers
Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield
--------
Shavronne's apparel became ever more extravagant
as her body and soul became ever more corrupted.
--------
Corrupted
--------
Scourged
--------
Note: ~price 5 exalted

what do you guys think about this kind of shavs? is the -15% life negligible since we run low life anyway?
Just wanted to say, thank you so much for this build. It's really fun to play and optimize, gives room for customization and is very well written.
Massive props to you for putting this up, was very easy to follow and did exactly what it said on the tin :)

Cheers mate
Wanted to say thanks for the build. Saw it on r/pathofexilebuilds the other day and knew I'd finally found my bosser for this league, and used it successfully clear Maven on my first attempt against her this league (my other builds have very much not been bossing builds) as well as to get the Aul and Uber Atziri 'kill with style.'

Looking forward to doing the feared if I keep playing past 36 challenges, since that's now just do a little more delve and then throw money at it for me, but even if I retire from the league after those I've had a blast with this character.
Hello, I have seen in your profile, you use anomalous determination, how can you use it? i cant use it.
You recommend changing the tree to that of your profile or continuing with the pastebin of your publication.
"
morganzark wrote:
Hello, I have seen in your profile, you use anomalous determination, how can you use it? i cant use it.
You recommend changing the tree to that of your profile or continuing with the pastebin of your publication.

The POB in the guide:)

My current tree is a test, it's basically the public "main pob" but with 2 large clusters and endurance charge generation. You could copy it if you prefer it over the main POB, the difference is basically that my current tree is more of an endgame version, but not entirely as much endgame as the one in the guide with 10 jewel sockets. So you could call it a more balanced tree, between the guide "main pob" and "guide endgame pob".

I don't use determination, the gem is just being leveled - I might be testing it in a wave 30 simulacrum instead of wrath, but atm i'm just leveling the gem.
thx
Last edited by ScottEvill on Dec 4, 2021, 6:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info