[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Yan_n wrote:
I think I'm missing something. In your character profile and PoB, you are using, for example, crown of the inward eye, that requires 85str. However, in the PoB and in your character, you only have like 50 str. How are you using it? Am I missing something? I think I'm dumb. Help

"
obake1 wrote:
I found it was pretty hard to get stats like dex/str. You have to balance the requirements and find them/craft them on your rare items and/or jewels.

If you are following the 85str req pob, then you really don't need to find a lot of stats. You should have 70 STR with just the tree + chayula and 49 dex.

So that means you only have to find 15 str and 23 dex. That could be covered with 1 aisling suffix, or any combination of suffixes/bench craft.

The *easiest* way to get the stats is through rings/belt and suffixes in general. Aisling is also really great for this as she can provide 70 stats in ONE mod (+35str & +35dex).

Another way is making sure your cluster jewels has an attribute bonus.

Atm, i'm running max lvl STR gems, so requirement is 111 STR and I'm still okay, as I got +5 str in 1 of my large clusters (i get 15 there and i got a str roll in 1 ring).

-----------

Tonights stream VOD, lots of boss kills and such for anyone curious + some scourge maps.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1219332400

-----------

"

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 29, 2021, 4:47:11 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Yan_n wrote:
I think I'm missing something. In your character profile and PoB, you are using, for example, crown of the inward eye, that requires 85str. However, in the PoB and in your character, you only have like 50 str. How are you using it? Am I missing something? I think I'm dumb. Help

"
obake1 wrote:
I found it was pretty hard to get stats like dex/str. You have to balance the requirements and find them/craft them on your rare items and/or jewels.

If you are following the 85str req pob, then you really don't need to find a lot of stats. You should have 70 STR with just the tree + chayula and 49 dex.

So that means you only have to find 15 str and 23 dex. That could be covered with 1 aisling suffix, or any combination of suffixes/bench craft.

The *easiest* way to get the stats is through rings/belt and suffixes in general. Aisling is also really great for this as she can provide 70 stats in ONE mod (+35str & +35dex).

Another way is making sure your cluster jewels has an attribute bonuses on them.

Atm, i'm running max lvl STR gems, so requirement is 111 STR and I'm still okay, as I got +5 str in 1 of my large clusters (i get 15 there and i got a str roll in 1 ring).

Huh? You mean the "level 100 (alira)" PoB? but its only getting 50str.

but I think I know what you are talking about. Going down to get the 2 str nodes and the jewel slot for thread of hope. I'll do that.
Not sure what to upgrade next,Of course when I hit 95 I am going to look into switching to the min max tree. Only have 400c right now so meh.
Last edited by H3llssc0pe on Nov 29, 2021, 7:15:48 PM
I must be missing something, I'm getting wrecked in almost every map I'm in and not even going into scourge. I know I'm missing about 1k es from boots, shield, belt. Just a lot of currency to get those items. I know I need some more levels, but none of those give added defenses. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Not sure how you're dying, as it seems like your effective HP pool isn't that low, but you are mostly just missing levels, some jewels, % ES, and int.

You also don't have the Utmost Intellect wheel for int for more ES and even I don't think your profile reflects the thread of hope you are using either. You need to get % ES on belt and rings if you want to see bigger ES gains. I have almost 9000 ES with my current mediocre gear and pob says I have 2x your effective HP across the board.
"
obake1 wrote:
Not sure how you're dying, as it seems like your effective HP pool isn't that low, but you are mostly just missing levels, some jewels, % ES, and int.

You also don't have the Utmost Intellect wheel for int for more ES and even I don't think your profile reflects the thread of hope you are using either. You need to get % ES on belt and rings if you want to see bigger ES gains. I have almost 9000 ES with my current mediocre gear and pob says I have 2x your effective HP across the board.

I mainly get ran down by mobs and die to a melee attack. I have 5.9k ES currently. I didn't have the ToH yet, but I just put it on to get my current stats. I imported your character and I'm seeing 7.7k es. Which is quite a bit bigger then mine. I don't know how that creates twice the ehp though. I just dont understand how this character should live with such a low amount of block from physical attacks. Also bleeding is pretty rough for me as well. Maybe the leech I'm missing from the cluster jewel would help with this, idk.
"
isbism wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

I mainly get ran down by mobs and die to a melee attack. I have 5.9k ES currently. I didn't have the ToH yet, but I just put it on to get my current stats. I imported your character and I'm seeing 7.7k es. Which is quite a bit bigger then mine. I don't know how that creates twice the ehp though. I just dont understand how this character should live with such a low amount of block from physical attacks. Also bleeding is pretty rough for me as well. Maybe the leech I'm missing from the cluster jewel would help with this, idk.

Ah, you have check mark enable discipline to see the full ES amount. I imported your char and you only have 329 int and I have 603 currently at 96. I am also no POB expert at all, but usually I just open two of them and compare my character to another one and mouse over the values in the Calcs tab to try and figure out where I can improve my gear.

For a cheap, but not immediate fix, I think you should just buy some Crusader base rings/belts and slam defence crafts in harvest on them. Some of the pieces are pretty pricey.

You should get better flasks too, like a quartz flask and a wise oak since you don't need life flask or mana flask.

Are you throwing the traps in front of you where you are going to run? Mobs never get close enough to me ever to really hit me. One cluster can usually clear the entire screen.
Last edited by obake1 on Nov 29, 2021, 10:43:15 PM
"
isbism wrote:
I must be missing something, I'm getting wrecked in almost every map I'm in and not even going into scourge. I know I'm missing about 1k es from boots, shield, belt. Just a lot of currency to get those items. I know I need some more levels, but none of those give added defenses. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Spoiler

Added levels do give added defense, as all monsters have certain levels of accuracy higher or lower depending on the level they're targeting and I bet you're running red maps and probably have been since awhile, even though you're only just starting at lvl 80 with very low ES on your gear.

You can get at a ton of more ES from changing your rings and it won't cost you much. Just start out with rings that has 40+ raw ES and 50+ intellect and a bit of ress, they'll only cost a few chaos.

Your belt and boots are not meant for red maps, barely for white;P definitely replace those. Why not use bated breath? Your chayula amulet is very bad as it's minus res and can't be temper qualitied for 220+ ES.

Your armor is ok, but definitely in the future exchange it for something with much more ES. There is a huge difference in 330ES and 380ES+ on an item.

Same goes for each item, people that don't often play ES, heavily underestimate how much each bit of extra ES adds to their es-pool.

Your shield lacks 100ES+, that's also equal of 400+ ES pool.

Don't wait on getting expensive items, do intermediate upgrades with better ES, then sell it and buy better once you drop/farm more currency.

You also lack -30 reduced dmg from crits, as a crit mastery.

Get lvl 21 ltrap, they cost next to nothing :)

Since your shield has very low ES, drop the extra point you added in Arcane Guarding (the 50% es from shield point) and put it in a crit mastery for 30% reduced dmg.

Remember your pantheons and upgrade them.

Check the guide survival tips section and make sure you followed those + the playguide I released a week ago:)

You're also welcome to drop by my stream and check the vods or catch when i'm live to see it all in action.
Hope it helps, have fun :)

"

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 29, 2021, 11:35:48 PM

Hi, I know I'm still under 90 but I'm getting there. I'm getting annoyed now because I'm mostly getting 1 shot by mobs specially in scourge. I can't seem to have flexibility to change my rings since they help cap my resistance and I don't have the dex and str for my other gems.

I have a few currency to spend, any advice what to get? I'm about to go to the resistance passive now after the crit chance passive skill i'm currently on.

Thank you
"
evilsonofgod wrote:

Hi, I know I'm still under 90 but I'm getting there. I'm getting annoyed now because I'm mostly getting 1 shot by mobs specially in scourge. I can't seem to have flexibility to change my rings since they help cap my resistance and I don't have the dex and str for my other gems.

I have a few currency to spend, any advice what to get? I'm about to go to the resistance passive now after the crit chance passive skill i'm currently on.

Thank you

Check my replies in the latest posts mate and get yourself a 21 Ltrap they are practically free.

You haven't got our flask setup at all mate. You also haven't got a 5% recovery shield and most of your gear seems very low on ES.

You shouldn't be doing scourge past like 30-50 debuffs. No offense, but you wouldn't be doing 100% delirium maps with that gear and level.

Let me give you a quote:

It's easy to forget just how much damage Scourge do once you get stacks. Monsters do 30% more damage in 100% Delirious maps, which are still considered "juice" and a metric for testing a builds. That same increase is only 30 stacks of Scourge. At 160+ scourge stacks, you're essentially running a 530-ish% Delirious map in terms of incoming damage.

I think people in general don't understand just how much damage scourge is...It's not meant for players to be farming it easily with many debuffs, it's designed to kill you, otherwise the reward would be too insane since every stack is also quantity.

The reason you see me on stream doing 200-250+ debuffs, is because I have great gear and all my defense layers are completed, defensive flasks and 9k ES.

I think GGG did a great update, but the league itself was a miss. It's not made clear anywhere that you shouldn't just enter the night-mare realm "just because you can". Players don't understand why they are dying so much, when in reality GGG is asking them to do nuts content terms of damage received and it's a minority of builds that can sustain even just 50-100 debuff stacks, which you get very fast if you're mapping or leveling and doing the league mechanic.

In reality you're supposed to contain yourself to the number of stacks you can handle, which of course goes back to your gear and defensive layers progress.
GGG doesn't explain that anywhere though.
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 30, 2021, 1:17:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info