[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Sorafina wrote:
"
GamiPoE wrote:

ofc. they don't mean nothing ^^ i could reach lvl 99 or 100 too without any help with stones/emblems etc. Softcore is here just to die and no1 cares :) not like HC players. It would be really pain to start everytime from 0 again if you die.

Put in one reflect map in HC by accident and you lose your character. I want to just have fun and relax playing this game most of the time, not pay attention constantly so I don't lose my character. For example while Martyr ghost is in the game I will never play HC.

_

Here's wave 30 Simulacrum with ~500-600ex investment

In HC I'l have to restart 674 times thise league. 80% deaths from scougge)).
Hope to finish chalanges next week. 59/63 Crucible and 300 rituals left.

Not even shure how to invest 600 ex here. Mb elevated explod body and super juicy 100ex amul. Im sitting at 9670es and 140k LT damage in HO(under 80ex invested) and Im sure I can't do uber simul coz of chaos damage.

To fit all in 1 post and not to spam in 300+ pages thread):

Oestergreen, thx alot for the build,with helped me to remember good times spelslinger/vd/dd one shot a9 last phase and so on).
Vidios are informative and streams are fun to wath.

Keep it going.

Last edited by ScottEvill on Nov 26, 2021, 9:55:35 AM
hi, doing your build, just made ring with assasin mark, maybe u can help and say what should i upgrade next ? would be nice to get more damage :D currently 54k dmg standing in ho
Haven't played a trapper (nor a low life build) since many leagues back and decided to make this as the last one of the league. Normally I don't like playing shadows because they are just so squishy.

While not as fast as something like TS/CF for clear, I feel a lot safer with all of the defensive layers, plus it was not too expensive to get everything together, but the best part is I don't have to press corrupting fever anymore and it's back to 1 button dps.

I know I'm missing some trap throwing speed, but aside from that, what else might be a good upgrade? I mainly tried to focus on high es and capping resists, so any other upgrade from here would be on the more pricey side now.
Last edited by obake1 on Nov 26, 2021, 7:44:43 PM
"
bahuras wrote:
hi, doing your build, just made ring with assasin mark, maybe u can help and say what should i upgrade next ? would be nice to get more damage :D currently 54k dmg standing in ho

Farm your Ulab enchant on boots, its a big dmg increase. (you can also buy a pair of grey ilvl 86 sorcerer with lab enchant for 15c, then craft them)

+2 traps shav armor is only around 50c-1ex and a huge upgrade, aim for decent stats on it.

Try sort resists somewhere else than your belt so you could craft 12% throw speed suffix on the belt.

Your wand can definitely be upgraded within a reasonable budget of 50c-1ex.

If you can fit lvl 1 precision reserve, you could replace your mark now on your wand as you already get mark from your ring. When your AW-LPen gets to lvl 5, u can drop wave and arcanist brand as well.

Your shield is missing 100es+ (like 400es pool) and your amulet is missing temper catalysts (220 es pool).

If you struggle with mana, you can take a look at my current tree & masteries that i'm testing (basically similar to the "old" tree but with double cluster setup and some mana sustain and room for vitality reserved gem)

"
obake1 wrote:
Haven't played a trapper (nor a low life build) since many leagues back and decided to make this as the last one of the league. Normally I don't like playing shadows because they are just so squishy.

While not as fast as something like TS/CF for clear, I feel a lot safer with all of the defensive layers, plus it was not too expensive to get everything together, but the best part is I don't have to press corrupting fever anymore and it's back to 1 button dps.

I know I'm missing some trap throwing speed, but aside from that, what else might be a good upgrade? I mainly tried to focus on high es and capping resists, so any other upgrade from here would be on the more pricey side now.

Farm your Ulab enchant on boots, its a big dmg increase. (you can also buy a pair of grey ilvl 86 sorcerer with lab enchant for 15c, then craft them)

Coldheart notable is generally not worth it, but ofc u can use it until u can pickup something to replace it.

Your abyss jewel, definitely upgrade that, check mine out and look for something similar or better.

Your shield badly needs to get 5%, as it's missing 40% recovery when its only 3%.

If you can sort resists, to fit throw speed on belt and of course work on throw speed for gloves eventually.

Otherwise aside from missing 8 levels and setting up your 2nd cluster (which will add a lot of dmg) your upgrades (aside from what i mentioned above) are min/maxing and expensive now unless you self-craft or watch guides for it etc :)

An instant cheat-code is bottled faith, but they're very expensive this league (15ex'ish)

I am just waiting for some harvest divine on suffixes so I can try and get to 5% on the block and yeah my abyss jewel is not very good, but I had to get the strength from somewhere for vitality (currently can't even level it up past 17). I still also need some more strength, but I think I can only fix that with more expensive rings and attributes on clusters/other jewels.

I suppose another way is to get a non-assassin mark ring, and put back arcanist brand with mark and wave of conviction, but I do prefer the automated mark from the ring over pressing arcanist brand.

Also, I harvest changed a couple of my resists around and was able to craft the throw speed on belt. I ended up getting a 'damage penetrates 10% of enemy elemental resistance if you haven't killed recently' boot enchant and pob says it's about 10k more dps than 1-160 lightning damage, so I think I might be set on the boot enchant as well.

Last edited by obake1 on Nov 27, 2021, 4:38:31 AM
Hi, This is the first time i play trapper. Its quite fun and tanky.

But how can you craft the boots ? Can you show me the steps please ? Thanks .

I think my character is dealing not much damage at lv 93 . Can you help me :(

Great guide btw xD
dk why op "propagand"lol on BF
3x dps /o lighttning res. ofc
I think I'm missing something. In your character profile and PoB, you are using, for example, crown of the inward eye, that requires 85str. However, in the PoB and in your character, you only have like 50 str. How are you using it? Am I missing something? I think I'm dumb. Help
I found it was pretty hard to get stats like dex/str. You have to balance the requirements and find them/craft them on your rare items and/or jewels.
"
Yan_n wrote:
I think I'm missing something. In your character profile and PoB, you are using, for example, crown of the inward eye, that requires 85str. However, in the PoB and in your character, you only have like 50 str. How are you using it? Am I missing something? I think I'm dumb. Help

"
obake1 wrote:
I found it was pretty hard to get stats like dex/str. You have to balance the requirements and find them/craft them on your rare items and/or jewels.

If you are following the 85str req pob, then you really don't need to find a lot of stats. You should have 70 STR with just the tree + chayula and 49 dex.

So that means you only have to find 15 str and 23 dex. That could be covered with 1 aisling suffix, or any combination of suffixes/bench craft.

The *easiest* way to get the stats is through rings/belt and suffixes in general. Aisling is also really great for this as she can provide 70 stats in ONE mod (+35str & +35dex).

Another way is making sure your cluster jewels has an attribute bonuses on them.

Atm, i'm running max lvl STR gems, so requirement is 111 STR and I'm still okay, as I got +5 str in 1 of my large clusters (i get 15 there and i got a str roll in 1 ring).

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 29, 2021, 4:34:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info