[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Ashandaar wrote:
I cleaned out all content in the game i wanted to clear (means sirus and deep delves past depth 600) with this build and i'm not feeling like investing more into the toon to grind some really minor upgrades seeing the price needed to engage.

I'm now lvl 100 and i play more freely, thus of course the death toll has a tendancy to ramp up. But you know what you are thinking at 100. Who cares?

I would not go hardocre with this build though as to this day, GGG sympathetic oneshots already claimed 81 deaths on this char.

Which is roughly twice my average amount on witch toons that i play more often. I guess it's part due to the fact i'm not really used to play trap every league and part due to the fact that i don't always pay attentino to the mods i'm running on long mapping sessions.

It's fun and satisfying to play but you really have to engage into it for being able to clear all content. Well, like on every build when you want to kill endgame bosses you might say.

Thank you for your videos on your progress, it was pretty interesting even though i finally decided to saty away from the new endgame tree you published.

It had far too many negative sides in regard with my stuff and i've no motivation to upgrade any further as it is sufficient in its present state to clean the game content i stick with...

EDIT: we can add 15 news deaths due to Maven's BS clones of shaper. What a great evening, fighting up to 6 shapers at once. Really this kind of things could not even begin to happen...

meanwhile me: 370 death's xD well currently pushing delve to 1k that's why so many deaths :D. 300 depths missing til 1k
"
GamiPoE wrote:

meanwhile me: 370 death's xD well currently pushing delve to 1k that's why so many deaths :D. 300 depths missing til 1k

I think it's a global comment for this league lol. It's all over the general forums ;D People never died as much in ANY league as they do in scourge and it's kinda obvious it was gonna happen when you introduce a debuff that stacks 30 times higher than 100% deli maps and you can do that content from act 1 lmao.

Idk whats with GGG's fascination with killing their own playerbase:D but they seem really hung up on wanting to find ways they can kill their players.

Hardcore in this league is on life support... I've never seen people like steelmage and the other HC crews, switch so early in a league from HC to softcore. The league mechanic is great fun for farming, but it also WILL destroy your a** at whatever random times you happen to stack a few too many debuffs and get hit by a just a few steroid demons at once.

I feel extremely sorry for the HC players lol, a league like this should imo be a 1 week or 2 week gauntlet type event, not an actual 3 month league. :D

I've found ways to do 200-250+ stacks somewhat comfortably with endurance charges etc, BUT it feels stupid designing everything around scourge when the mechanic is so broken that it has a 0.1% chance of going CORE in it's current "version".

Majority of casual players don't know what 100% deli farming is and yet they're being asked to play a mechanic that stacks to something equal of upto 30x delirium in their leveling gear and they wonder why the hell they're evaporating like chicken strips in a KFC joint. ;D
"
Raszmaa wrote:
Hey! What do you think about switching lightning trap to divergent? Is it worth it or normal 21\23 better?

I'm leveling and temple corrupting to try and get vaal divergent 21 the return back i was using before getting a 21 normal trap felt really nice.
I don't think shocking ground of Vaal Lightning trap stacks with normal shock effects. Anybody knows this?

"
Sorafina wrote:
I don't think shocking ground of Vaal Lightning trap stacks with normal shock effects. Anybody knows this?

Afaik they don't stack. The 3 vaal traps do extra dmg though, however when spamming 22+ traps you probably won't really notice that and you might overwrite them unless you put them down last or mid-fight.

Also for the people above discussing divergent quality, remember that any projectiles in poe can only damage a target once - so divergent is only useful in places where they can travel back and hit a new target on the way back. (they do travel to YOU, so for mapping divergent is useful for clear and in maven arena vs multi-bosses).

Just not worth it then. Might also increase Vaal Discipline downtime because of having 2 Vaal skills.
"
GamiPoE wrote:

I feel you, im at 310 xD but Shaper Clone is by far the worst, you sit in the shield while bullet hell and get shaper beamed by the clone -.-
Deaths don't mean anything in Softcore. I died 600 times this league and still solo leveled to Lvl 99 70% without Mageblood, farming Sirus 9 and doing TFT Boss carries (Finished 100 with 5 ways).

Got absolutely destroyed countless times at league start by scourge mobs while sorting out the build.
Last edited by Sorafina on Nov 26, 2021, 7:28:37 AM
"
Sorafina wrote:
Deaths don't mean anything in Softcore. I died 600 times this league and still solo leveled to Lvl 99 70% without Mageblood, farming Sirus 9 and doing TFT Boss carries (Finished 100 with 5 ways).

Got absolutely destroyed countless times at league start by scourge mobs while sorting out the build.

ofc. they don't mean nothing ^^ i could reach lvl 99 or 100 too without any help with stones/emblems etc. Softcore is here just to die and no1 cares :) not like HC players. It would be really pain to start everytime from 0 again if you die.
"
GamiPoE wrote:

ofc. they don't mean nothing ^^ i could reach lvl 99 or 100 too without any help with stones/emblems etc. Softcore is here just to die and no1 cares :) not like HC players. It would be really pain to start everytime from 0 again if you die.

Put in one reflect map in HC by accident and you lose your character. I want to just have fun and relax playing this game most of the time, not pay attention constantly so I don't lose my character. For example while Martyr ghost is in the game I will never play HC.

_

Here's wave 30 Simulacrum with ~500-600ex investment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adhtSJxEDao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info