[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi, when checking your character i saw you have a megalomaniac, and 2 large cluster jewels, how are you allocating your points into these? This is mostly a curiosity because i know what my next upgrades should be.
can do 30wave?
*dblp
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 25, 2021, 12:46:03 AM
"

"
woooooorm wrote:
Thx oestergreen for a great build! Second league smooth 40/40, lvled to 98 by myself, farmed feared with 80-90 quant with no effort, have never really struggled with any content i usually do :)

All rare gear is selfcrafted (except wand), mostly with dense fossils spamming
It was quite cheap actually, non meta after all

Hope in next league ggg wont break this build somehow, because i already looking forward for a next playthrough.

Spoiler

Grats on the 40! challenge completion mate
Appreciate the kind feedback. :)
We've been going for 10+ seasons, so I'd be very shocked if anything in our arsenal would get suddenly nerfed as we're very different from the "other" trappers in general (and very different from the meta life/seismic stuff). :)

"
TikiWikii wrote:
Hi, when checking your character i saw you have a megalomaniac, and 2 large cluster jewels, how are you allocating your points into these? This is mostly a curiosity because i know what my next upgrades should be.

It's a neat way of getting endurance charges. You can get them as well from a small cluster, but I find more use in a megalomaniac as it can have several strong notables.

I've allocated or plan to allocate all but 1 small node in each large cluster and allocated all points in the megalomaniac (i'm changing the mega for another one with 2 dmg notables and 1 endurance charge generator).

"
望月悠 wrote:
can do 30wave?

Yes, several people are farming/doing wave 30 with this build. I have not personally done it yet, but when I get time to do it i'll prolly upload a video :)
Keep in mind that this new uber content is meant to be the most difficult stuff in POE, so it requires much more investment than you need for farming A9/maven/shaper. Doing the UBER simulacrum does require heavy investment into the build(or any build you choose) and chaos resistance in your gear.
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 29, 2021, 4:34:53 PM
"
望月悠 wrote:
can do 30wave?

i can personal say that wave 30 is possible with this build. Same with Ravaged-Blighted maps (without afk tower strat) and Flawless breachstone. But only thing i can say is that you need alot/enough of investment ofc. to do this.
Last edited by GamiPoE on Nov 25, 2021, 5:41:20 AM
I remember playing this during delirium and doing all the content easily and upgrading it easily.

Is it still like this in scourge?
Hi. Using this build now and currently in Act 6. I have another character for this league but that can't seem to kill Sirus somehow and I already tried twice, the 2nd time with updated gears and passive tree, still nope. So it became personal to me and I have to kill Sirus whatever it takes. I have about 4ex still from my other character to put in here.

I want some advice regarding some skills on this since I'm a newbie and this is actually my first league that I even got to A8 and got to Sirus.

The defence banner, I read it has "stages" when you put it on the ground. How does it gain stages and what's the best way to use it?

Sigil of Power, same with above, has stages, do I use it defensively? Do i stand inside it? or cast it below the enemy?

Arcanist brand, it seems like a trap, do I wait for enemy to walk on it or I can cast it where the enemy is standing? Does it only hit ONE enemy at a time per cast?

Thank you so much for this build and for any help you can give. :)
Hey! What do you think about switching lightning trap to divergent? Is it worth it or normal 21\23 better?
Really fun build took a break from Minions to play this. Pretty comfortable with defenses and offenses now. saving up for bottled faith next. i'm limited in time to play but think I can get to level 95 without paying for XP runs. I could probably get a better shield for bit more ES and I don't have much intelligence on my equipment. Maybe I go for the 2nd cluster jewel.

Any suggestions from anyone to change stuff?

https://pastebin.com/sH4YaGCd

I cleaned out all content in the game i wanted to clear (means sirus and deep delves past depth 600) with this build and i'm not feeling like investing more into the toon to grind some really minor upgrades seeing the price needed to engage.

I'm now lvl 100 and i play more freely, thus of course the death toll has a tendancy to ramp up. But you know what you are thinking at 100. Who cares?

I would not go hardocre with this build though as to this day, GGG sympathetic oneshots already claimed 81 deaths on this char.

Which is roughly twice my average amount on witch toons that i play more often. I guess it's part due to the fact i'm not really used to play trap every league and part due to the fact that i don't always pay attentino to the mods i'm running on long mapping sessions.

It's fun and satisfying to play but you really have to engage into it for being able to clear all content. Well, like on every build when you want to kill endgame bosses you might say.

Thank you for your videos on your progress, it was pretty interesting even though i finally decided to saty away from the new endgame tree you published.

It had far too many negative sides in regard with my stuff and i've no motivation to upgrade any further as it is sufficient in its present state to clean the game content i stick with...

EDIT: we can add 15 news deaths due to Maven's BS clones of shaper. What a great evening, fighting up to 6 shapers at once. Really this kind of things could not even begin to happen...
Last edited by Ashandaar on Nov 25, 2021, 6:10:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info