[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Last edited by Veni1979 on Nov 20, 2021, 5:57:21 PM
Still one question remains:
Whats most important in this build:
LIGHTNING damage
or
SPELL damage
When comes to weapon choice ofc :)
Last edited by Veni1979 on Nov 20, 2021, 5:56:13 PM
"
Poor_Exile wrote:
Firs want to thank about sharing the build - it's great.

Second, want to share my thoughts about making the build even more tanky, damage is great anyway.

I have switched Zealoty aura with Determination and start using Aegis Aurora.
with ~23k Armor I'm getting 460 ES on block,- with Shaper shield we need 5% on block and 9k ES to recover the same amount.
Aegis is also with 32% attack block / armor and max cold res.
Also start using Molten shell - great with this amount of armor, Vaal MS is making you pretty much immortal :)

Hope this helps.

Are u using molten shell as CWDT or self-cast ??
I know Vaal is always self-cast
"
Veni1979 wrote:
Still one question remains:
Whats most important in this build:
LIGHTNING damage
or
SPELL damage
When comes to weapon choice ofc :)

Lightning% dmg and Spell% dmg doesn't matter, they're 1:1.
Whatever boosts spelldmg, also boosts lightning% dmg and vice versa.

When you search for weapons, only type lightning spell damage, as that'll include all sources of dmg% that affects lightning, including spelldmg%, elementaldmg%.
Please help me out...

I know... i know my shield and boots/gloves kinda have low ES but i still have around 7500 ES at this moment. got my res capped, got good flasks, but i still die ALOT. I have watched all your videos over and over again but i cant nearly get to the damage you got when you killed minotaur... im having a really bad time killing him and other harder bosses.

I have invested quite alot on this build already but the damage seems not to keep up with what you are showing on your videos and my tankiness sucks so much i have no idea what else to do. its beeing a pain playing this build on 3.16.

I loved it so much on 3.15 and it was so smooth.

Please help me out mate :'(

thanks alot in advance
"
Ameoth wrote:
Please help me out...

I know... i know my shield and boots/gloves kinda have low ES but i still have around 7500 ES at this moment. got my res capped, got good flasks, but i still die ALOT. I have watched all your videos over and over again but i cant nearly get to the damage you got when you killed minotaur... im having a really bad time killing him and other harder bosses.

I have invested quite alot on this build already but the damage seems not to keep up with what you are showing on your videos and my tankiness sucks so much i have no idea what else to do. its beeing a pain playing this build on 3.16.

thanks alot in advance

I think people haven't answered because it's hard to tell you what you're doing wrong. I don't think it's a gearing issue and you shouldn't be dying with 50%attb/65%spb, born in shadows, es-on-block, es% regen ascendancy and being immune to half the ailments plus 60% LESS dmg taken from crits??.

The only thing that is scary in this league is roided-up scourge demons, so the only way to kill yourself is literally ignoring the scourge debuff, stacking it to 300 and flame dashing around in the nightmare realm.

Other than that, idk what would kill you mate (unless you're slaughtering yourself in reflect maps via tempest shield). I haven't died to any non-scourge content in a long time and I very rarely die to scourge stuff now after having completed the defense layers and I frequently run crazy mod maps as you can see on my streams + run scourge10 maps and get 250+ debuff stacks. You can still die in scourge or getting 1-shot standing in a boss slam you didn't block, but it's definitely not something that happens other than when it's my own fault.

You watched my videos you say, also the gameplay video? I'll link it below.

As far as your gear goes, you have similar damage as me, like 10-15% less dmg.
Your ES is definitely low at 7.3k, i'm at 9k atm and can probably get close to 10k with better gear (intellect suffixes).

1) Change your shield to 5% attackblock craft and change your shield mastery to 1% att-block per 5% on shield (will give you 6% more + 5% from craft = 11% more attblock than you currently have..)
2) Where is your +fire dmg to spells, for explosives expert to work? (check your abyss jewel, replace with something similar to mine)
3) You're definitely missing a lot of ES from your shield and gloves.
4) You're also missing ES by not having intellect suffixes anywhere.
5) Your weapon is very mediocre.
6) At least one or two of your jewels are nothing (maelstrøm one for example)
You should divine your watchers, it can give a decent chunk more dmg.
7) If you have currency, you could buy a bottled faith to replace wise oak as it enables you to *not care* about any endgame bosses (maven, A9 etc), you will insta-phase them.

"

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 22, 2021, 3:33:26 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:
Please help me out...

thanks alot in advance

I think people haven't answered because it's hard to tell you what you're doing wrong. I don't think it's a gearing issue and you shouldn't be dying with 50%attb/65%spb, born in shadows, es-on-block, es% regen ascendancy and being immune to half the ailments plus 60% LESS dmg taken from crits??.

The only thing that is scary in this league is roided-up scourge demons, so the only way to kill yourself is literally ignoring the scourge debuff, stacking it to 300 and flame dashing around in the nightmare realm.

Other than that, idk what would kill you mate (unless you're slaughtering yourself in reflect maps via tempest shield). I haven't died to any non-scourge content in a long time and I very rarely die to scourge stuff now after having completed the defense layers and I frequently run crazy mod maps as you can see on my streams + run scourge10 maps and get 250+ debuff stacks. You can still die in scourge or getting 1-shot standing in a boss slam you didn't block, but it's definitely not something that happens other than when it's my own fault.

You watched my videos you say, also the gameplay video? I'll link it below.

As far as your gear goes, you have similar damage as me, like 10-15% less dmg.
Your ES is definitely low at 7.3k, i'm at 9k atm and can probably get close to 10k with better gear (intellect suffixes).

1) Change your shield to 5% attackblock craft and change your shield mastery to 1% att-block per 5% on shield (will give you 6% more + 5% from craft = 11% more attblock than you currently have..)
2) Where is your +fire dmg to spells, for explosives expert to work? (check your abyss jewel, replace with something similar to mine)
3) You're definitely missing a lot of ES from your shield and gloves.
4) You're also missing ES by not having intellect suffixes anywhere.
5) Your weapon is very mediocre.
6) At least one or two of your jewels are nothing (maelstrøm one for example)
You should divine your watchers, it can give a decent chunk more dmg.
7) If you have currency, you could buy a bottled faith to replace wise oak as it enables you to *not care* about any endgame bosses (maven, A9 etc), you will insta-phase them.

"

Holy crap, i improved alot man, thanks really a ton!

By the way, you told me to get a new weapon so i did get this, what i dont get is that when i swap from my sucky one my general DPS goes down but the new one has a crapton more spell damage?! Did i just bought a worse weapon? lol.. spent 3ex xD

OLD

NEW

According to the PoB, it show explosives expert and not chain reaction. Which is the better ascendancy?

As well, can someone take a look at my gear/tree and see where i should move points or what to aim for?

Thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/1869Flame/characters
character: _The_Trap_Is_A_Lie_

I am a bit lost how i should improve from here:
Mainly i dont really know how and where i should improve my damage, without giving up too much of my defenses.
so far i have been following the high end PoB mostly; though i only have 1 cluster jewel allocated yet and on the far right of the tree i took the ES on boots note instead of the jewel socket (mostly because my boots are a massive ES boost);

even though i have the +2 shav's, the watchers eye, and so on, my PoB cant seem to get over around 2.3mil DPS for a cluster of 3x trap.

Any advice how and where i should be focusing to get the DPS up and dont lose too much defense ?
thank you in advance and much appreciated
"
1869Flame wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/1869Flame/characters
character: _The_Trap_Is_A_Lie_

I am a bit lost how i should improve from here:
Mainly i dont really know how and where i should improve my damage, without giving up too much of my defenses.
so far i have been following the high end PoB mostly; though i only have 1 cluster jewel allocated yet and on the far right of the tree i took the ES on boots note instead of the jewel socket (mostly because my boots are a massive ES boost);

even though i have the +2 shav's, the watchers eye, and so on, my PoB cant seem to get over around 2.3mil DPS for a cluster of 3x trap.

Any advice how and where i should be focusing to get the DPS up and dont lose too much defense ?
thank you in advance and much appreciated

***dblp

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 22, 2021, 3:58:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info