[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
TopalTilki wrote:
Hello, thanks for sharing this awesome build.

I have some questions. Recently i got my 6L Shav then turned into CI/ZealotOath.

But with this set up i can't use zealotry and defiance banner with arrogance support.

What can i do about that? Any suggestions?

Arrogance has a very high reservation multiplier at level 1 (220%).
Just level it up so it will not reserve over 100% of your life pool.
"
TopalTilki wrote:
Hello, thanks for sharing this awesome build.

I have some questions. Recently i got my 6L Shav then turned into CI/ZealotOath.

But with this set up i can't use zealotry and defiance banner with arrogance support.

What can i do about that? Any suggestions?

Don't expect to reserve any life while at CI. CI changes your life to 1, so it means you can't reserve any life or you'll die, since 1 is 100% and you can't reserve any less than an integer positive number (1).

With that in mind, you have to untake Chaos Innoculation and then start reserving your life. Actually that's the point of the low life build: reserve life to have more buffs from new auras and get your damage boosted with Pain Attunement. Since you're using Shavronne's, low life won't be a problem, but for further content in general, I advise you to get the Chayula's amulet as soon as possible because of the Stun immunity (and chaos resist to mitigate this type of damage).
Last edited by ilizan on Nov 18, 2021, 8:52:21 AM
Can you do an updated leveling picture for this build, please? :D
Hey guys.

I just wanna say im quite happy with this build im currently trying in Scourge.
However i have a question regarding it. Tho im delighted with damage , my major concern is survivability . Currently sitting on 6.4k ES , but i know i could get more. Question is HOW ?
i know i need 3 more levels to put 2 more jewels with ES but that would bring me to perhaps 7k ??
Would you also consider switching Rainbowstrides to more ES/faster movement rare boots (sacrifice 6% spell block - im on 75% spell block atm)?
Also....Whats most important.. spell damage or lightning damage when comes to wands ???

Can anyone have a look at my build and give me some advice ?
Thanks in advance
there are new people trying out this build so I think it's important to mention this because I think most of the people don't know it. While it is perfectly fine to run a elemental reflect map because it cant hurt us, tempest shield aura has elemental damage on block so it can be reflected and one shot us. So it's essentially important to switch it or turn it off while doing elemental reflect maps.
"
Veni1979 wrote:
Hey guys.

I just wanna say im quite happy with this build im currently trying in Scourge.
However i have a question regarding it. Tho im delighted with damage , my major concern is survivability . Currently sitting on 6.4k ES , but i know i could get more. Question is HOW ?
i know i need 3 more levels to put 2 more jewels with ES but that would bring me to perhaps 7k ??
Would you also consider switching Rainbowstrides to more ES/faster movement rare boots (sacrifice 6% spell block - im on 75% spell block atm)?
Also....Whats most important.. spell damage or lightning damage when comes to wands ???

Can anyone have a look at my build and give me some advice ?
Thanks in advance

you are missing, %increased energy shield on rings, and tempering catalyst on those. Your gloves and boots can have more energy shield, about 200es in total. Your shield could have 100 more ES as well. You can check mine for ES I have 7.1k ES atm and have a lot to improve. Also your enchant on your ring ''elemental damage with ATTACK skills'' doesnt work with traps. Because if you check your lightning traps tags, there is no attack tag so it is not an attack and wont work
Last edited by saenimy2 on Nov 18, 2021, 8:02:12 PM
"
Thank you so much for that.. i shall indeed improve then :)
I am using your build, it is very good. Thanks for the help on twitch
Hi,

Build is awesome, but now seems that dps isnt enough for the red maps.

What to upgrade next? is there something really wrong on gear atm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info