[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Firs want to thank about sharing the build - it's great.

Second, want to share my thoughts about making the build even more tanky, damage is great anyway.

I have switched Zealoty aura with Determination and start using Aegis Aurora.
with ~23k Armor I'm getting 460 ES on block,- with Shaper shield we need 5% on block and 9k ES to recover the same amount.
Aegis is also with 32% attack block / armor and max cold res.
Also start using Molten shell - great with this amount of armor, Vaal MS is making you pretty much immortal :)

Hope this helps.
Poor_Exile
Hello,

Nice build ! Loving it !

I have some questions.

I got a decent weapon, should i multicraft this one or buy another (hard to find :( ). If multicraft what mods ?

I can improve my belt but i need str on it and defense is very good.

I have to switch to -mana cost on one of the ring or maybe getting a enligthen ?

Boots seems very good to me, filling my res :)

I need to swap for a second cluster jewel and maybe improve my jewel with %ES ?

What are your thougth ?

"
Poor_Exile wrote:
Firs want to thank about sharing the build - it's great.

Second, want to share my thoughts about making the build even more tanky, damage is great anyway.

I have switched Zealoty aura with Determination and start using Aegis Aurora.
with ~23k Armor I'm getting 460 ES on block,- with Shaper shield we need 5% on block and 9k ES to recover the same amount.
Aegis is also with 32% attack block / armor and max cold res.
Also start using Molten shell - great with this amount of armor, Vaal MS is making you pretty much immortal :)

Hope this helps.

Yes, i've seen a couple of players going that route and it works too and is an interesting variation imo. :)
I'm not going that route, but atm i'm testing a tree that blends the end-game tree with the leveling tree, for a balanced end-tree.

Mostly though, the end-game tree really has by far the most damage and idk if we *need* as much defense in the future, as we're building right now, since majority of the reason we go extra tanky atm is 99% because of scourge reasons.
(I can't remember last time I died if it wasn't a scourge thing lol)

However it's still cool so many ways people implement the build and find items to make different variations with, like yours and Sorafina (who im believe is doing a tank-tree too with tons of armor/phys%)

"

hello can you check my profile and tell me how can I improve my damage? Because I dont know it seems low to me :(
Last edited by Ameoth on Nov 21, 2021, 8:50:44 AM
what is our anti chill/freeze other than boots? I cant escape from the beyond monster that throws the ice on the ground until his attack duration is over.. and if he reattacks I just get rechilled. Have some implicit on my jewels but its not as good as having it on flask like before... and I have 'avoid being chilled/frozen' on one of my flask and it doesnt really work
Last edited by jasongenova4life on Nov 19, 2021, 5:52:21 PM
okay im level 56 now but im permanent dead as soon as any mob looks at me... no clue what im doing wrong here :D

Hi there. Really love this build. My AWE to author.
First short
worth swap aw light penetra to aw elem focus? What`s happen with shock, etc? Also shows some buffs with just Added critical damage. Maybe swap to it?
Long things
Invest probably around 60-70 ex in it already, easy clearing all content(cleared with 5-6 ex, but now it`s really just pleasure).
Get already +4 shavronne, awakened light damage lvl 5, etc. Have around 1.25 mil average hit in pob(with all buffs/flask and shock+ignite+chill on enemy).
The thing is, if i switch awakened light penetration to awakened elemental focus it shows 1.55 mil average hit. But i`m not sure if it`s worth it, cause we are getting big chunk of our dps from shock and burning+chill from explosive expert, which we`ll lose in case elem focus(we probably will get chill and burn from wave of conviction, but what about shock?)
I`m just not really sure about how our damage calculates from everything, and about elem penetrating.
Would appreciate any of your explainings to damage and thoughts about gems.
If someone want`s to see my current build in pob https://pastebin.com/5cNk6Nq2
"
oestergreen wrote:
(edit - added the updated defenses video!)
I also updated the main POB to reflect these changes AND I've dropped arctic to focus on NOT needing ANY enlighten gem in this build (their prices are stupid high ---- READ the POB notes!!!)

https://pastebin.com/qGLjVSri

"

"
DwaneDibbley wrote:

So i got some weird shield with ES on block and honestly, i have died twice within 5 minutes (running T14 maps). So i get back leech (3 points for ethereal feast, probably get even that +30% damage while leeching again) and now im running leech + es on block.
Best part about leeching is covering up ES regen after spikes, which im missing on pure ES on block.
Also getting rid of Algor Mortis to balance out resists feels bad, losing chunk of damage and defence from Sap. And a little bit of Evasion was good, especialy now with defiance banner might be worth getting Algor back once i get some money for resist rings/belt.

I'll post some solo farming T14-16 in next vid.
If you can record, show a video of your maps w/leech please.

Are you dying to regular content, or only league content/heavily stacked corruption debuff?

I'm not sure why you struggle with regen/es-on-block. Like Sorafina points out, the strongest part of es-on-block is that it's instant, while leeching is a slow method of "recovering". Is your ES pool very low or? the 5% scales better and better the higher your es-pool is. Personally i'm NOT wearing good gear yet (you can see it in the last vid) and i'm at 7.2k es.

I'm currently using this tree you published early in the league as i prefer to invest more in defenses than stacking dps over the top at the cost of an effective way to mitigate damages. On top of it, i don't have enough currencies by now to be able to setup another cluster wheel.

Well something's in that tree doesn't feel right : PoB was indicating 122 skill points taken on a max of 121. I didn't really pay attention until i reached lvl 100 on yesterday aaaand... It'(s not a bug, you have actually put one point too much. I can't take the three nodes you took around intuitive leap. So i decided to drop deep thoughts.

But maybe i'm missing something?

Here's the PoB you gave : https://pastebin.com/qGLjVSri

Here's mine : https://pastebin.com/r1csnrya

There are identical behalf deep thoughts that i can take without removing Alira's bonus and switching it to all bandits.
Last edited by Ashandaar on Nov 20, 2021, 9:12:12 AM
"
Ashandaar wrote:

I'm currently using this tree you published early in the league as i prefer to invest more in defenses than stacking dps over the top at the cost of an effective way to mitigate damages. On top of it, i don't have enough currencies by now to be able to setup another cluster wheel.

Well something's in that tree doesn't feel right : PoB was indicating 122 skill points taken on a max of 121. I didn't really pay attention until i reached lvl 100 on yesterday aaaand... It'(s not a bug, you have actually put one point too much. I can't take the three nodes you took around intuitive leap. So i decided to drop deep thoughts.

But maybe i'm missing something?

Here's the PoB you gave : https://pastebin.com/qGLjVSri

Here's mine : https://pastebin.com/r1csnrya

There are identical behalf deep thoughts that i can take without removing Alira's bonus and switching it to all bandits.

Check the notes section in PoB,the extra point etc. are explained there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info