3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Paldrom wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
Paldrom wrote:
Hi guys.

This is my first high level character, I have never played path of exile seriously until now, so I'm unfamiliar with many mechanics.

I have followed this build, specifically the tanky build. I couldn't get the weapon but I bought a similar one.

I find myself stuck at level 89, on many maps tier 14-15 I die, other maps I do easily, but I don't get progress in the level of the character.

Can you help me?

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Paldrom?realm=pc

Thanks

YOu can aniot death attunement on your amulet. Just buy the oil on trade should you need it, They are clear, silver, crimson. No worry, when you put all the oils, it will tell you which passive will be anioted. A rare QoL feature from GGG. The oils will cost about 20c or so.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_anointments

With death attunement, you get massive bosst from one extra spetre & zombie, as well as 8% increase attack/cast speed

Thanks buddy, I did it.

Can you give me more advice or something else?

This is the limit of my "expertise". I do not want to give poor/wrong information, The aniot is obvious with no negative. Hope someone more knowledgeable can help.
"
Paldrom wrote:

Thanks buddy, I did it.

The baron helm only works properly if you have 1000 strength minimum. I use 2 brawn, 2 efficient training, belt (at least 80 str), 2 rings with about 40-50ish str each, 1 rare amulet (so it has elem res) with almost 100 str to get to a little over 1000 str. You need more chaos res. Try to cap all your elem and chaos res (76/75%). Your tree is OK, but it could use some improvements. Read the advise I gave above and in the last few pages (the long ones), and you could use thread of hope (medium) so you can allocate cruel prep and ravenous horde with just 2 skill points total. Use empower 3 minimum, 4 is best with your zombie chain. Auras you should be running: dread banner, discipline, flesh and stone (blood stance). You can also run purity of elements if you still need to cap elem res. By end-game, you should be running 4 auras. Your spectres should be 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief to support the zombies. The AG should have gear to boost your zombies too (read page 1, kingmaker is what you want). For the other 2 spectres, I recommend 1 they of tul and merveil's retainer for a 4th. If you want to check my build (been using the same tanky build for 5 leagues now), look at any of my level 94-95 characters that use a minion bow (can't cyclone with a bow btw), you'll notice they are all very similar to each other. Will keep that accessible for 1-2 more days. My ritual character is still in progress (about 5 days playtime, level 91) and will head towards those same builds. The build has gotten me to 24-37 challenge rewards in every league, but I normally stop at level 94-95, too much of a grind to go beyond 95.

The mace is always better here right?
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Paldrom wrote:

Thanks buddy, I did it.

The baron helm only works properly if you have 1000 strength minimum. I use 2 brawn, 2 efficient training, belt (at least 80 str), 2 rings with about 40-50ish str each, 1 rare amulet (so it has elem res) with almost 100 str to get to a little over 1000 str. You need more chaos res. Try to cap all your elem and chaos res (76/75%). Your tree is OK, but it could use some improvements. Read the advise I gave above and in the last few pages (the long ones), and you could use thread of hope (medium) so you can allocate cruel prep and ravenous horde with just 2 skill points total. Use empower 3 minimum, 4 is best with your zombie chain. Auras you should be running: dread banner, discipline, flesh and stone (blood stance). You can also run purity of elements if you still need to cap elem res. By end-game, you should be running 4 auras. Your spectres should be 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief to support the zombies. The AG should have gear to boost your zombies too (read page 1, kingmaker is what you want). For the other 2 spectres, I recommend 1 they of tul and merveil's retainer for a 4th. If you want to check my build (been using the same tanky build for 5 leagues now), look at any of my level 94-95 characters that use a minion bow (can't cyclone with a bow btw), you'll notice they are all very similar to each other. Will keep that accessible for 1-2 more days. My ritual character is still in progress (about 5 days playtime, level 91) and will head towards those same builds. The build has gotten me to 24-37 challenge rewards in every league, but I normally stop at level 94-95, too much of a grind to go beyond 95.

Thanks buddy, I'm very lost in the game, but it's really cool. Thanks for the help
The 1000 strength is very important for the leech. Without it, you can only recover life using life flasks.

I was dying a lot in the lab until I realized that.

Anyway I have a question for the expert. I can reserve Purity of elements, discipline, Dread banner & Fresh & bone without enlightening. So what is the point of enlightening, & have enough mana to cast the few skill I need? What's the point of enlightened anyway?

I did pick Sovereignty(6% reduced Mana reserved) & the 2 4% reduced Mana reserved nodes before it.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 14, 2021, 12:33:40 PM
"
KiadawP wrote:
The 1000 strength is very important for the leech. Without it, you can only recover life using life flasks.

Anyway I have a question for the expert. I can reserve Purity of elements, discipline, Dread banner & Fresh & bone without enlightening. So what is the point of enlightening, & have enough mana to cast the few skill I need? What's the point of enlightened anyway?

I did pick Sovereignty(6% reduced Mana reserved) & the 2 4% reduced Mana reserved nodes before it.

not an expert...just a casual player... :)

With enlighten supp 4 (costs about 3-5 exa) plus Sovereignty, you'll have 270ish mana left to cast whatever you need to, plus you'll be able to run 4 auras. I know, because that's what I use to run with.

With enlighten supp 3 (costs about 19 chaos for a corrupted version), WITHOUT Sovereignty (saves you exalts, and 4 skill points to use elsewhere), but you'll probably have 95ish mana left, and still able to run 4 auras.

I run with enlighten supp 3 (saves me from buying a lv4) and still have about 95ish mana and 4 auras (discipline, dread banner, flesh and stone - blood stance and aspect of avian) - once I have a minion bow for the aspect. With that 95ish mana I can still cast 10ish skeletons plus 40ish vaal skeletons, desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell/vaal, withering step, repeat. Plus I have 4 extra skill points to use somewhere else.

See the difference?

Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 14, 2021, 1:32:58 PM
"
10011001 wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:

not an expert...just a casual player... :)

With enlighten supp 4 (costs about 3-5 exa) plus Sovereignty, you'll have 270ish mana left to cast whatever you need to, plus you'll be able to run 4 auras. I know, because that's what I use to run with.

With enlighten supp 3 (costs about 19 chaos for a corrupted version), WITHOUT Sovereignty (saves you exalts, and 4 skill points to use elsewhere), but you'll probably have 95ish mana left, and still able to run 4 auras.

I run with enlighten supp 3 (saves me from buying a lv4) and still have about 95ish mana and 4 auras (discipline, dread banner, flesh and stone - blood stance and aspect of avian) - once I have a minion bow for the aspect. With that 95ish mana I can still cast 10ish skeletons plus 40ish vaal skeletons, desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell/vaal, withering step, repeat. Plus I have 4 extra skill points to use somewhere else.

See the difference?

I guess Enlighten level 3 should be good enough for me. Save me 4 skill points, & enough mana to cast the stuff I need.
"
Cyrom wrote:

No 1? I rly cant decide ><
"
Cyrom wrote:

No 1? I rly cant decide ><

I think you'll need to test both in the maps
The maul is a 7 link with that level 20 maim (that's wow!), while the staff has 30% more damage.

I can feel the difference between a femurs staff with a +2 level minion gems at 74% damage and a (better) minion bow with just +1 level socketed gems at 100% damage. So my take is try it out in battle.
I'm currently running this build in standard and stumbled upon the Violent Dead jewel which reduces Zombie slam cooldown. However this jewel was removed from the drop table a couple leagues ago.

Was wondering if this jewel still works and if it's worth using? Anyone got some insight into this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info