3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

You guys still goin hard?
"
Cyrom wrote:

Lol I think people looked at your stacked GG character and gave up trying. ;)
Last edited by Baloosh on Jul 25, 2022, 7:50:04 PM
"

Not especially hard, just constantly improving :-)
Finally updated my flasks and its a whole new game. I'm mapping so much faster now and the additional armour is handy.
From when I first got active in this forum my DPS went up from 1.2 to 14 Million, I got around 700 of additional strenght (1965 now).
I think I have now hit a new "wall" and overcoming it would be really hard. New weapon and The Squire would be nice, but both seem unoptainable for me.
Hi, Could this work with mage skeletons instead of ice spectres?
Well, minion builds just got destroyed according to the balance manifesto. Don't think I'll be coming back next league.
"
Fritso wrote:
Well, minion builds just got destroyed according to the balance manifesto. Don't think I'll be coming back next league.

I just read it :( I'm screwed as are my 6 auras…

Is there anything positive? Those crits maybe?
ugghhh.... those nerfs that are coming.

As a casual player who wants to play about 6-8 days total in a league, and gets tired after playing 1-3 maps, I was spending the remaining available league time trying to see how far I could still take the build in a league. I even bought awakened gem stuff, and have level-32 zombies for the first time, all of which I normally don't do at all...The gear/build I have on is probably worth 20 to 30EX, which is way more than I usually want to spend in a league. Despite all the build investment, it is ALREADY VERY HARD to level (need more defense) and deal with top endgame content (uber/maven/etc)...and now these nerfs coming... hopefully the 3.19 challenges are just peanuts like 3.17 (league rewards are my only motivation in the league). The challenges for 3.18 league were just atrocious, it was probably meant for less than 1% of players to complete. I wasn't even sure I could make it 12/40.

sigh....

Will these changes only apply to the specific league or are they comming to standard as well with the next update?
Last edited by Azrael Djerun on Aug 3, 2022, 7:32:26 AM
"
Azrael Djerun wrote:
Will these changes only apply to the specific league or are they comming to standard as well with the next update?

They apply to both.
"
Fritso wrote:

yep. Dunno why GGG dont eraser for always the minions builds, will be easy...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info