3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

https://pastebin.com/x5ceHVhh

Almost 3.5m dps per zombie times 15 while i have 17k ehp >:) rly min maxing this build atm.
First time trying a summoner build and went with this build.

Have this gear but wanna upgrade my gear. Thinking about getting the boots, belt and amulet you have in the tanky gear setup. But not 100% sure how to craft them.
Any other advice for my gear?
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
"
Cyrom wrote:

Almost 3.5m dps per zombie times 15 while i have 17k ehp >:) rly min maxing this build atm.

very impressive. i'm pretty new to the build and summoners in general but how do you get your intimidate? i assume you're using the ape spectres which is how you get frenzy and power charges?

btw you didnt check the shaper/sirus box in pob.
"
ciggaro wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

very impressive. i'm pretty new to the build and summoners in general but how do you get your intimidate? i assume you're using the ape spectres which is how you get frenzy and power charges?

and he has a shaper's and baron's thats in standard only ..
Last edited by ZimtheINvader22 on Feb 17, 2021, 5:18:28 PM
"
"
ciggaro wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

and he has a shaper's and baron's thats in standard only ..

Lmao I totally missed that. So basically not relevant to league at all.
My bad, didnt know this was a league relevant only forum.
"
Cyrom wrote:
My bad, didnt know this was a league relevant only forum.

That wasn't what I meant. I never said you couln't post it, I'm just pointing out that fact. together with the apparent pob warrior'ness of the build. I dont mean to diss.
Hi, I play the tanky build. Why is the maim support in the body armor? Doesn't it need to be linked to an active skill?
Also, I wonder if there is a major fraud with the combination of the baron and Geofri's Sanctuary. The life leeched by zombie attacks won't do anything unless energy shield started recharging, right?
Last edited by jfd004 on Feb 18, 2021, 10:46:32 PM
I have save about enough to get the ticket 2 hand hammer.

I do have some questions before I throw 8-10ex away.

Which implicit is better,

"10% strength" or "stun duration".
Also, I think "stun duration" works well with "culling strike on stun enemies" notable node.

Is the "stun duration on mob" more offend or defense in nature.

I am also weighting its value especially agains bosses which I presume you almost can't stun.

thew 10% stength give noth damage & ehp, & more flexibity to the gears you can wear (to go over the 1000 strength rerquirements)

There is also a more expensive " +1 to socketed support gem & minion do 15% extra damage" which is out of my price range but is it better?
Last edited by kiadaw on Feb 19, 2021, 7:35:24 AM
"
jfd004 wrote:
Hi, I play the tanky build. Why is the maim support in the body armor? Doesn't it need to be linked to an active skill?
Also, I wonder if there is a major fraud with the combination of the baron and Geofri's Sanctuary. The life leeched by zombie attacks won't do anything unless energy shield started recharging, right?

Zeolot Oath (or whatever it is called) only convert life regen to ES regen. It does not apply to Life leech. You want to have 1000 strength before you wear the armor, to get the life leech from the baron.

In summary, regen applies to Energy shield, life leech applies to Life. So to answer our question. You can leech life regardless of your energy shield status.
Also, you can lose life while Energy shield is full, for attack that bypass ES.

Last edited by kiadaw on Feb 19, 2021, 7:44:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info