3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
jfd004 wrote:
Hi, I play the tanky build. Why is the maim support in the body armor? Doesn't it need to be linked to an active skill?

It's linked to Flesh and Stone, which in Blood Stance has Maim.

"
jfd004 wrote:
Also, I wonder if there is a major fraud with the combination of the baron and Geofri's Sanctuary. The life leeched by zombie attacks won't do anything unless energy shield started recharging, right?

As with many things in this game, the wording is key. Zealot's Oath applies only to Life Regeneration, which is one of the life recovery types. All other types of recovery (like flasks, gain on hit, gain on kill, leech etc.) work as normal and apply to life.
cool. I'd better check the life regen then..
Hi Guys!

I recently update my tanky build with your advices. I feel so much improvement getting 1000+ strength, but I got so low resistance to getting this. So I make some changes:

- Change Cast while channeling support to Purity of elements. Got 75+ elemental resist and 34% chaos resist with the amethyst flask.

- I take watcher's eye primastic jewel to buff discipline and purity.

Those changes make me more resistant but when I go through lvl 82-83 maps my zombies die so fast. I can't do Sirius, or go more depth than 171 in mine. My zombies die and after that i'm totally sold and just die.

I'm thinking to:

- Change Death Attunement into Grave Intentions

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Paldrom?realm=pc

I'm open to any advice you can give me.

Regards.
"
Paldrom wrote:
Hi Guys!

I recently update my tanky build with your advices. I feel so much improvement getting 1000+ strength, but I got so low resistance to getting this. So I make some changes:

- Change Cast while channeling support to Purity of elements. Got 75+ elemental resist and 34% chaos resist with the amethyst flask.

Those changes make me more resistant but when I go through lvl 82-83 maps my zombies die so fast. I can't do Sirius, or go more depth than 171 in mine. My zombies die and after that i'm totally sold and just die.

I'm thinking to:

Regards.

*You want death attunement as priority to get a 4th spectre.
*Empower 3 minimum with your zombies. 4 is best.
*4 Spectres: 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief to give your zombies charges. Refer to page 1 for other options, I use 1 they of tul and 1 merveil's retainer as a 4th.
* Golem: Stone golem linked to minion life. However my stone golem is linked to feeding frenzy and vaal skeletons.
* AG: Refer to page 1, you want kingmaker axe to give you and your zombies a boost. You also don't want AG to die with that axe.
* dread banner linked to generosity support, you can put this outside of your geofri 6link.
* 4 auras: dread banner, discipline, flesh and stone (blood stance), purity of elements if you need to cap res. I run with aspect of avian as a 4th aura.
* improve your chaos res (I have it on rings, belt, quiver, passive skill tree), cannot ignore it at higher levels (one-shotted more), astramentis is nice but it doesn't have any elem or chaos res.
* you can also drop phase run and change to withering step.
* check your pantheon, see if you have all for solaris, shakari and ascendancy (Mindless Aggression - Unnatural Strength - Commander of Darkness - Mistress of Sacrifice)
* Your weapon is fine, I use the minion bow version, so I can use a quiver.

* I see your tree now, it's fine, and could use a few changes. First I swapped out Sovereignty (might affect the number of auras you are running, but I can run with 4 auras without it using enlighten support 3). I suggest allocating Spiritual Command and I suggest all nodes in Sacrifice.

* On a side note, I also allocated Juggernaut up to Heart of the Warrior. I swapped out Soul of Steel for Diamond Skin. I don't use cluster jewels or watcher's eye, normally I am done with the league (24 to 37 challenge rewards) before I can even upgrade to those.

* Oh another thing...in risky map areas, I let my skeletons go in first. I don't dive into an ultra-thick pack of mobs, I will certainly die there before my minions even arrive. This is also why I don't use cyclone anymore, I cast skeletons x3, then desecrate and spirit offering manually, followed by molten shell/vaal and withering step as I go in, and repeat.

good luck
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 20, 2021, 6:39:39 AM
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Paldrom wrote:
Hi Guys!

I'm thinking to:

Regards.

*You want death attunement as priority to get a 4th spectre.
*Empower 3 minimum with your zombies. 4 is best.
*4 Spectres: 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief to give your zombies charges. Refer to page 1 for other options, I use 1 they of tul and 1 merveil's retainer as a 4th.
* Golem: Stone golem linked to minion life. However my stone golem is linked to feeding frenzy and vaal skeletons.
* AG: Refer to page 1, you want kingmaker axe to give you and your zombies a boost. You also don't want AG to die with that axe.
* dread banner linked to generosity support, you can put this outside of your geofri 6link.
* 4 auras: dread banner, discipline, flesh and stone (blood stance), purity of elements if you need to cap res. I run with aspect of avian as a 4th aura.
* improve your chaos res (I have it on rings, belt, quiver, passive skill tree), cannot ignore it at higher levels (one-shotted more), astramentis is nice but it doesn't have any elem or chaos res.
* you can also drop phase run and change to withering step.
* check your pantheon, see if you have all for solaris, shakari and ascendancy (Mindless Aggression - Unnatural Strength - Commander of Darkness - Mistress of Sacrifice)
* Your weapon is fine, I use the minion bow version, so I can use a quiver.

* I can't see/load your tree, but if you followed the tanky build you should be fine for the most part. So if your minions are dying check if you allocated Cruel Prep and Ravenous Horde using 2 skill points using a thread of hope jewel (medium). Allocate Enduring Bond, Sacrifice and I suggest all nodes in Sacrifice. Also allocate Righteous Army, Redemption, Gravepact. I haven't used Grave Intentions in the past 5 leagues using the tanky build, and my minions rarely died even back then (and now), but am trying it out this league just to mix things up a bit.

* On a side note, I also allocated Juggernaut up to Heart of the Warrior. I swapped out Soul of Steel for Diamond Skin, and I also allocated Written in Blood on the right side. I don't use cluster jewels or watcher's eye, normally I am done with the league (24 to 37 challenge rewards) before I can even upgrade to those.

* Oh another thing...in risky map areas, I let my skeletons go in first. I don't dive into an ultra-thick pack of mobs, I will certainly die there before my minions even arrive. This is also why I don't use cyclone anymore, I cast skeletons x3, then desecrate and spirit offering manually, followed by molten shell/vaal and withering step as I go in, and repeat.

good luck

Thanks for the answer buddy.

*To have a stone golem i need a red socket... I don't know what red gem i should remove for that. Same problem with "generosity support"

*Kingmaker are too expensive for now , but i know it's so necessary

* About astramentis , if I don't use it, I lost 200 strenght and can't equip other items :/

*About ascendancy is worthy have "commander of darkness" better than bone barrier?
Last edited by Paldrom on Feb 20, 2021, 6:43:02 AM
I decide to try Bow & quiver, just to preference, & also easier to cap resist.

Chaos resist is work in process & I could get any good rings with the stats combo I want on trade. I am also a bit short on the currency.

I also put split arrow with Culling strike, possibly also with blind in hit, but I rather blind on hit on a jewel, but I am out of jewel slots but will try to get the final one at level 95 (if I can).

"
Paldrom wrote:

*To have a stone golem i need a red socket... I don't know what red gem i should remove for that. Same problem with "generosity support"

* About astramentis , if I don't use it, I lost 200 strenght and can't equip other items :/

*About ascendancy is worthy have "commander of darkness" better than bone barrier?

You can spam "Quality affect attribute" catalysts Astramentis, as I did, & its a healthy boost to both life & damage for cheap if you have attribute catalysts around. It affects both the implicit attributes as well as the main attribute.

Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 20, 2021, 6:49:25 AM
"
Paldrom wrote:

I've tried bone barrier, but I find that I prefer vaal molten shell over bone barrier... because MS lasts longer, which means it keeps me alive longer :). So instead of allocating bone barrier, I use commander of darkness... for the last 4 leagues. I used to run with carrion golem...had to change to stone golem.

You can also remove Born to Fight in your tree, but I did for from Juggernaut up to Heart of the Warrior, swapping out Soul of Steel for Diamond Skin.

You can move gems around, I have flesh and stone, discipline, maim supp, purity of elem (can also be removed if elem res capped) all linked to enlighten 3, I also have v.molten shell in the geofri (does not need to be linked to enlighten 3), which means you can have a 5L + 1 socket geofri and not ever needing a 6L. Dread Banner and Generosity Supp are linked together in either boots or gloves. Spirit Offering, Desecrate are in either boots or gloves. This still leaves you with 4 sockets to use. I use those for the v.skellies, stone golem, feeding frenzy and withering step. I don't use convocation, blasphemy, cyclone, phase run/haste ...haven't needed to in a while. I carry a flame dash in case I need to swap out feeding frenzy of the v.skellies. For Sirus, make sure you have at least one jewel with immunity from "corrupted blood".

One more tip... we can actually do maps with reflected physical damage. Swap out zombies, and put in the v.skellies in the 6L weapon. Put zombies together with the stone golem and raise them before going in. You'll have to keep raising skellies to keep fighting as they die...but they'll get you thru the map, zombies will just die on you in that type of map and there won't be enough time or mana to raise them to keep you alive.

good luck
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 20, 2021, 7:05:56 AM
"
Cyrom wrote:
https://pastebin.com/x5ceHVhh

Almost 3.5m dps per zombie times 15 while i have 17k ehp >:) rly min maxing this build atm.

You haven't updated your tree to 3.13 yet. So it's actually 2.6m (or 2.1m against Sirus). Some of the cluster jewel notables got hit hard in the last patch.

Also, may I ask why you didn't opt for going CI with all the stuff available in std? That way you wouldn't have to invest in life and chaos resist and you could focus on getting more ES and damage though strength. Ofc this is less of an option in league with the nerfed gloves and chest.

Here's my CI version of the build as an example: https://pastebin.com/fJNnxbkx
Last edited by Fritso on Feb 20, 2021, 7:54:24 AM
Sorry, but how do you get 15 zombies?

I only managed 11. What did I miss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info