3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Would someone be so nice and tell me what i could change in my build? My minions somehow do not much damage than i expected.
Auras which i use are flesh and stone(blood stance), war banner, aspect of the avian, clarity, purity of elements(to cap res)

https://poe-profile.info/profile/atiufi/AtikiroNecro?realm=pc

I have only 1 ex and 120c if i need to invest in something because i bought the 2 handed weapon today

Empower 4 instead of 3
Feeding Frenzy (I prefer this over minion damage)

Animated Guardian: Use gear found in page 1 = kingmaker axe, which is why we normally use minion life instead of meat shield in the baron helm with the AG and spectres.

Use stone golem instead of carrion golem linked to minion life or feeding frenzy

Dread Banner linked to generosity supp

Withering step instead of phase run, sometimes I use flame dash (for sirus fight only -it helps me a lot)

Auras: discipline, flesh and stone (blood stance), dread banner, aspect of avian. Enlighten 3 should be able do the job and no need to get enlighten 4. You'll be left with like 60 mana.

Spectres: I use 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief, 1 they of tul and 1 merveil's retainer as the 4th.

If you need more res: upgrade rings, belt, amulet to have strength, elem res and chaos res, so you can drop purity of elements for aspect of avian. My rings normally have +40-50 strength and +30 chaos res, belt and amulet around +80-90 str. Astramentis is nice, but it doesn't have any elem res or chaos res. Keep strength over 1000 to make baron helm work.

Flasks, take a look at the recommended flasks in page 1,
also the pantheon and ascendancy recommendations.

Other than those, your passive skill tree is OK, but I don't invest in Constitution or Sovereignty anymore. I also swapped Soul of Steel for Diamond Skin. So once you get a feel for the build, you can tweak it to your liking... I normally use two other jewels to help my minions and I go down the right side just a little bit around level 85-95, to get Physique, Written in Blood and the nearest jewel slot.

...and for mapping, be sure to cast desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell (vaal molten shell when in boss fights), withering step, and let the zombies do the rest (skeletons too if you prefer). I also use vaal skeleton linked with the stone golem and feeding frenzy because I like seeing 50ish skellies help in boss fights.

Oh and I only experiment using standard, since my standard chars have lots of currencies and resources. The league character sticks to a build plan. :)

good luck
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 10, 2021, 12:05:47 AM
"
Devliyn wrote:
Sorry but am i missing something obvious?
In the speedfarm Path of Building tree theres a thread of hope but no nodes taken inside its area.

I suspect its not equipped only for the -resistances so i wonder what node im supposed to take in there.

thread of hope (medium), allocate ravenous horde and cruel preparation
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Devliyn wrote:
Sorry but am i missing something obvious?
In the speedfarm Path of Building tree theres a thread of hope but no nodes taken inside its area.

I suspect its not equipped only for the -resistances so i wonder what node im supposed to take in there.

thread of hope (medium), allocate ravenous horde and cruel preparation

Thanks a lot, i had completely misunderstood how that worked and had a very large one equipped :F
Upgraded my boots to a pair of rare, so easy to cap chaos res with these >:)

Anyone interrested in my old ones? well rolled and enchanted. (in Standart)
"
Cyrom wrote:
Upgraded my boots to a pair of rare, so easy to cap chaos res with these >:)

Anyone interrested in my old ones? well rolled and enchanted. (in Standart)

How do you enchant the boots while keeping the implicit? Just curious
Love the build- i got 13 zombies but im getting killed in t14 maps

https://pastebin.com/FnqkWLXq

please help/guide?
suggestions..
I'm buying a weapon rn and I have a question, fortify or minions damage100+%?

Can someone help me?

All the others specs are the same of the regular build.
Can someone help me find my mistakes cause sometimes my zombies just dead and sometimes i find myself oneshotted from something on map, also would be nice to have some advises on gems.
https://poe-profile.info/profile/virtual_riot
"
virtual_riot wrote:
Can someone help me find my mistakes cause sometimes my zombies just dead and sometimes i find myself oneshotted from something on map, also would be nice to have some advises on gems.

Looking at your gear and gems, that's exactly what I normally aim for in every league. But I'd put more chaos res in the belt if you still need to cap chaos res. When I get 1-shotted, normally I need to increase chaos res and minions need to kill faster, so I use feeding frenzy in the zombie chain instead of minion damage. Your tree could use thread of hope (medium) so you can allocate cruel prep and ravenous horde. For auras, I run with discipline, dread banner, flesh and stone (blood stance) and for a 4th, either purity of elements or aspect of avian. I run with an equipped AG, 4 spectres: 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief, 1 they of tul and for a 4th: merveil's retainer. Check also your pantheon and ascendancy. Every time I enter a risky area in the map, I let skeletons go in first, I cast desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell/vaal molten shell if packed or if boss, and withering step. I stay in the clouds of the they of tul for added protection.
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 12, 2021, 12:20:14 AM
"
10011001 wrote:
"
virtual_riot wrote:

Looking at your gear and gems, that's exactly what I normally aim for in every league. But I'd put more chaos res in the belt if you still need to cap chaos res. When I get 1-shotted, normally I need to increase chaos res and minions need to kill faster, so I use feeding frenzy in the zombie chain instead of minion damage. Your tree could use thread of hope (medium) so you can allocate cruel prep and ravenous horde. For auras, I run with discipline, dread banner, flesh and stone (blood stance) and for a 4th, either purity of elements or aspect of avian. I run with an equipped AG, 4 spectres: 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief, 1 they of tul and for a 4th: merveil's retainer. Check also your pantheon and ascendancy. Every time I enter a risky area in the map, I let skeletons go in first, I cast desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell/vaal molten shell if packed or if boss, and withering step. I stay in the clouds of the they of tul for added protection.

Thanks for the tips. Im capped at chaos res, but for now i dont have a place for skeletons in my sokets and i dont if they need to be placed with some support gems and also should i put Meat shield with AG? And also can i increase lifespan of my zombies in someway or with this gear it should be enough?
Cause then i killed Atziri 5 of my 11 zomies ended up dead :D but i don have any "support" spectres i run 3 flame sentinels and i guess its my mistake.
Last edited by virtual_riot on Feb 12, 2021, 5:08:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info