3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
virtual_riot wrote:

Thanks for the tips. Im capped at chaos res, but for now i dont have a place for skeletons in my sokets and i dont if they need to be placed with some support gems and also should i put Meat shield with AG? And also can i increase lifespan of my zombies in someway or with this gear it should be enough?
Cause then i killed Atziri 5 of my 11 zomies ended up dead :D but i don have any "support" spectres i run 3 flame sentinels and i guess its my mistake.

I normally use minion life in the helm to keep spectres and AG alive...specially the AG... can't afford to lose the AG's gear (ie. kingmaker axe). The gear is enough, I reach end-game, T16, 24-37 challenge rewards, level 94-95 with that gear every league since 3.9 metamorph. However, usually I get a minion bow and quiver just to help me cap elem and chaos res, plus the aspect of avian. All the gear support each other to support the zombies. So the spectres, AG also support the zombies. We have some differences in the passive skill tree, but overall I think your tree is fine...I do go down the right side a little bit. You can always tweak the tree depending on what you need, don't be worried about breaking anything or the build. I'd change the spectres to what I mentioned, and I normally don't use convocation, it's a preference. I link vaal skel with stone golem and feeding frenzy and pop 50ish skeletons to help in boss fights.
"
10011001 wrote:
"
virtual_riot wrote:

Thanks for the tips. Im capped at chaos res, but for now i dont have a place for skeletons in my sokets and i dont if they need to be placed with some support gems and also should i put Meat shield with AG? And also can i increase lifespan of my zombies in someway or with this gear it should be enough?
Cause then i killed Atziri 5 of my 11 zomies ended up dead :D but i don have any "support" spectres i run 3 flame sentinels and i guess its my mistake.

I normally use minion life in the helm to keep spectres and AG alive...specially the AG... can't afford to lose the AG's gear (ie. kingmaker axe). The gear is enough, I reach end-game, T16, 24-37 challenge rewards, level 94-95 with that gear every league since 3.9 metamorph. However, usually I get a minion bow and quiver just to help me cap elem and chaos res, plus the aspect of avian. All the gear support each other to support the zombies. So the spectres, AG also support the zombies. We have some differences in the passive skill tree, but overall I think your tree is fine...I do go down the right side a little bit. You can always tweak the tree depending on what you need, don't be worried about breaking anything or the build. I'd change the spectres to what I mentioned, and I normally don't use convocation, it's a preference. I link vaal skel with stone golem and feeding frenzy and pop 50ish skeletons to help in boss fights.

I choose two-handed cause it helped me get 1k strength and cost me pretty cheap compared to boot/belts/ring with 100+ strength, and still managed to cap at all resists
Once again huge thanks for the tips. It’s my first league on necrosummoner, since league with sacrifice of the Vaal in 2014 was playing cyclone, so I don’t have any idea how this build works)
Already did some adjustments based on yours tips and feeling better on maps.
Will check later your tree to see maybe I can change some to suit my gameplay.

Is there any good affects on gems which could be useful on jewels like immunity to corrupted blood?
"
virtual_riot wrote:

I choose two-handed cause it helped me get 1k strength and cost me pretty cheap compared to boot/belts/ring with 100+ strength, and still managed to cap at all resists
Once again huge thanks for the tips. It’s my first league on necrosummoner, since league with sacrifice of the Vaal in 2014 was playing cyclone, so I don’t have any idea how this build works)

Is there any good affects on gems which could be useful on jewels like immunity to corrupted blood?

Delirium league, simulacrum got me killed so many times in the mist (1-shotted) which made me use these for survival (and success):

I normally have 7 jewel slots in the passive tree.
However, none are cluster jewels or the lethal pride (I am normally done with the league before I can even change to those jewels).

fortress covenant
quickening covenant
2 efficient training and 2 brawn to help me get to 1000 str
a rare jewel that has minions leech 0.5% damage as life and hopefully minions have increaseed attack and cast speed (I don't use this anymore though, just in delirium)
and the thread of hope (medium)

and the jewels are corrupted with at least something...

-you cannot be hindered
-you cannot be maimed
-you cannot be cursed with silence
-corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you

For the passive tree itself:

I don't use Sovereignty and Constitution anymore.
I swapped out Soul of steel for Diamond skin.
I took Barbarism, and took Juggernaught up to Heart of the Warrior, and stopped at Utmost Might and Bloodless on the left side.
I also got all 5 passives in Sacrifice and 2 in Spiritual Command.
I also have Righteous Army, Redemption, Gravepact and Enduring Bond.
I went to the right side a bit to get Written in Blood, Physique and the nearest jewel slot.

I allocated Spiritual Aid back in Delirium league (not anymore), and should probably have used Grave Intentions instead now that I think about it (but I still don't use this).

Once you have a feel for the build, you can make your own adjustments. These have worked for me for quite a while, so I normally stick with what works. I also tried to minimize my build to save on exalts...and found out that I can make the cheaper Geofri 5L with a 6th socket work with Enlighten 3 and without Sovereignty passives, leaving me with 90ish mana, -just barely enough to cast my rotation (vaal skellies, desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell/vaal, withering step, repeat). Because even with Sovereignty and Enlighten 4, I could only have 4 auras with a Geofri. I also still prefer feeding frenzy (specially in a delirium mist/simulacrum) even over Awakened Minion Damage in the zombie chain.

good luck.
"
10011001 wrote:
"
virtual_riot wrote:

Delirium league, simulacrum got me killed so many times in the mist (1-shotted) which made me use these for survival (and success):

I normally have 7 jewel slots in the passive tree.
However, none are cluster jewels or the lethal pride (I am normally done with the league before I can even change to those jewels).

fortress covenant
quickening covenant
2 efficient training and 2 brawn to help me get to 1000 str
a rare jewel that has minions leech 0.5% damage as life and hopefully minions have increaseed attack and cast speed (I don't use this anymore though, just in delirium)
and the thread of hope (medium)

and the jewels are corrupted with at least something...

-you cannot be hindered
-you cannot be maimed
-you cannot be cursed with silence
-corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you

For the passive tree itself:

I don't use Sovereignty and Constitution anymore.
I swapped out Soul of steel for Diamond skin.
I took Barbarism, and took Juggernaught up to Heart of the Warrior, and stopped at Utmost Might and Bloodless on the left side.
I also got all 5 passives in Sacrifice and 2 in Spiritual Command.
I also have Righteous Army, Redemption, Gravepact and Enduring Bond.
I went to the right side a bit to get Written in Blood, Physique and the nearest jewel slot.

I allocated Spiritual Aid back in Delirium league (not anymore), and should probably have used Grave Intentions instead now that I think about it (but I still don't use this).

Once you have a feel for the build, you can make your own adjustments. These have worked for me for quite a while, so I normally stick with what works. I also tried to minimize my build to save on exalts...and found out that I can make the cheaper Geofri 5L with a 6th socket work with Enlighten 3 and without Sovereignty passives, leaving me with 90ish mana, -just barely enough to cast my rotation (vaal skellies, desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell/vaal, withering step, repeat). Because even with Sovereignty and Enlighten 4, I could only have 4 auras with a Geofri. I also still prefer feeding frenzy (specially in a delirium mist/simulacrum) even over Awakened Minion Damage in the zombie chain.

good luck.

HI Can you link your POE tree and shhow your gems links?
I started leveling this necromancer
"
Ozborn wrote:

HI Can you link your POE tree and shhow your gems links?
I started leveling this necromancer

OK :)
Look at anything that is level 94-95, and holds a 6-link minion bow, those are better refined. You'll notice I only play necro. I normally stop at level 94-95, too much of a grind to go beyond 95 in a league. My Ritual necro is still in play (level 90, only 4 days playtime since league started - am very much just a casual player) headed for pretty much the same build as the previous ones. Will leave that accessible for a few days.
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 12, 2021, 5:47:14 PM
Hey Hey! Loving this build, been playing it for a year now and I've brought many others into the fold. Working on min-maxing the crap out of it now; is there an alternate quality raise zombie gem that works better than the standard raise zombie? I'm not using brutality so is anomalous or phantasmal the way to go?

Cheers and thanks :)
Hi guys.

This is my first high level character, I have never played path of exile seriously until now, so I'm unfamiliar with many mechanics.

I have followed this build, specifically the tanky build. I couldn't get the weapon but I bought a similar one.

I find myself stuck at level 89, on many maps tier 14-15 I die, other maps I do easily, but I don't get progress in the level of the character.

Can you help me?

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Paldrom?realm=pc

Thanks
Hi, I am theory-crafting should we take the passive blood magic, & the subsequent 2 beefy 10% max life node after, since we barely cast any spell, as well as we can remove the blood magic from the helm for something more useful like meatshield or minion speed, or a standalone skill (haste, flame dash) etc.

Edit: Okay, I know why we cannot use blood magic. Because all auras will be reserved on life instead, & we wil be super low life! Silly me to forget.

I thought this is too good to be true & I am the "cleaver" guy who spotted this
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 14, 2021, 5:43:45 AM
"
Paldrom wrote:
Hi guys.

This is my first high level character, I have never played path of exile seriously until now, so I'm unfamiliar with many mechanics.

I have followed this build, specifically the tanky build. I couldn't get the weapon but I bought a similar one.

I find myself stuck at level 89, on many maps tier 14-15 I die, other maps I do easily, but I don't get progress in the level of the character.

Can you help me?

Thanks

YOu can aniot death attunement on your amulet. Just buy the oil on trade should you need it, They are clear, silver, crimson. No worry, when you put all the oils, it will tell you which passive will be anioted. A rare QoL feature from GGG. The oils will cost about 20c or so.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_anointments

With death attunement, you get massive bosst from one extra spetre & zombie, as well as 8% increase attack/cast speed
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
Paldrom wrote:
Hi guys.

Can you help me?

Thanks

YOu can aniot death attunement on your amulet. Just buy the oil on trade should you need it, They are clear, silver, crimson. No worry, when you put all the oils, it will tell you which passive will be anioted. A rare QoL feature from GGG. The oils will cost about 20c or so.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_anointments

With death attunement, you get massive bosst from one extra spetre & zombie, as well as 8% increase attack/cast speed

Thanks buddy, I did it.

Can you give me more advice or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info