3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
NEODESTINO wrote:
Why not skeletons in the endgame build?

Cause Baron buffs only zombie, they only used in Hungry loop as option for solo dps
Is there a reason desecrate and cast while channel support is only lvl 1?
Last edited by MacAttack92 on Sep 9, 2020, 3:40:53 PM
"
MacAttack92 wrote:
Is there a reason desecrate and cast while channel support is only lvl 1?

Levels doesn't add anything. So you keep it at lvl 1 to save on dex requirement.
Hey, I'm planning to try out this summoner build in 3.12
Do you have any plans to update this build for 3.12? Would be great :)
"
Starostа wrote:
"
mrjamy wrote:
I have been trying this build for a next league starter, got the budget starter and swapped the body out for a Geofri's but i can't seem to get anywhere near close for the 1000 str to get for The Baron hp leech. Is this a signficant buff that i should aim to obtain or can i ignore this for now?

+68 str from every ring (with attribute modify), +55 str from gloves, +55 str and 10% increase str from boots with hunter influence, +108 str and 14% increase attributes from belt with hunter influence, and +36 str with 10% increase attributes and 14% increase strength with amulet influenced by hunter-shaper and some manipulation with skill tree and... here comes 1500 strength.

proof: https://pastebin.com/M7xx7DaZ

LOL how many mirrors you buil is?
Last edited by pupuwersa on Sep 10, 2020, 1:11:09 PM
"
pupuwersa wrote:
"
Starostа wrote:
"
mrjamy wrote:
I have been trying this build for a next league starter, got the budget starter and swapped the body out for a Geofri's but i can't seem to get anywhere near close for the 1000 str to get for The Baron hp leech. Is this a signficant buff that i should aim to obtain or can i ignore this for now?

+68 str from every ring (with attribute modify), +55 str from gloves, +55 str and 10% increase str from boots with hunter influence, +108 str and 14% increase attributes from belt with hunter influence, and +36 str with 10% increase attributes and 14% increase strength with amulet influenced by hunter-shaper and some manipulation with skill tree and... here comes 1500 strength.

I crafted everything by myself in harvest, chest 6ex, amulet 12ex, weapon 10ex, boots 4ex, gloves 1ex, belt 5ex, gems about 20ex and flasks 8ex
"
Starostа wrote:
"
pupuwersa wrote:
"
Starostа wrote:

I crafted everything by myself in harvest, chest 6ex, amulet 12ex, weapon 10ex, boots 4ex, gloves 1ex, belt 5ex, gems about 20ex and flasks 8ex

The amulet is the most expensive thing, especially if you buy it. But, even if you buy everything (more expensive then crafting), you won't spend even a mirror on this build, especially nowadays.

I played that build all Metamorph league (while gear was over priced due to its popularity) and i bought most of my stuff (didn't craft anything actually lol) and i spent about 30-40ex on it during the league. In standard, i added some more stuff (cluster jewels, double corrupted gloves, legacy weapon, awakened gems including awakened multistrike, more strength, etc.) and i'm at about 100ex invested, which is far from a mirror.
WTF is that Jewel you added that gives 250% increased minion damage....no such jewel exist bro
GregChop
"
gregchop wrote:
WTF is that Jewel you added that gives 250% increased minion damage....no such jewel exist bro

Elegant hubris can transform some notables in range into "SLUM LORD" which gives +80% minion damage. If 3 notables turn into SLUM LORD that's +240% minion damage.
why on movie for begginers there are 4 spectres but I can summon only 2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info