3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
Picked up a legacy mace with lvl20/20% maim - does anyone have a setup with the legacy weapon they can share? Currently using the baron/geoff tankty setup with fortify mace. Thanks!

Here's my legacy zombiemancer using that weapon : https://pastebin.com/xS83VA77

I'm using Saqawal instead of Geofri, so you just replace Aspect of the Avian with Vaal Discipline for your Geofri setup.

I'm not using Shaper's Touch, since I'm not using Geofri, so I'm using strength gloves with curse and stuff, to it 1500 strength, but it works with Shaper Touch either (I was using it before the nerf of zombies (-1 zombie :/))

Hi,

I also play standard and I think I have some decent gear. I can run everything in the game, but I have a question. In PoB my damage ist only 110.000 per minion. Combined DPS with Impale only 668100. Is this true or just a mistake in PoB?

Bigtoaster has more than 7.000.000. Can´t beleave there is such a difference.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/U7mmtghF

I´m using Lethal Pride. So I have 1600 Str, 14 Zombies, 7130 Life, 8564 ES
"
Rotto67 wrote:
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
Picked up a legacy mace with lvl20/20% maim - does anyone have a setup with the legacy weapon they can share? Currently using the baron/geoff tankty setup with fortify mace. Thanks!

Here's my legacy zombiemancer using that weapon : https://pastebin.com/xS83VA77

I'm using Saqawal instead of Geofri, so you just replace Aspect of the Avian with Vaal Discipline for your Geofri setup.

I'm not using Shaper's Touch, since I'm not using Geofri, so I'm using strength gloves with curse and stuff, to it 1500 strength, but it works with Shaper Touch either (I was using it before the nerf of zombies (-1 zombie :/))

Hi,

I also play standard and I think I have some decent gear. I can run everything in the game, but I have a question. In PoB my damage ist only 110.000 per minion. Combined DPS with Impale only 668100. Is this true or just a mistake in PoB?

Bigtoaster has more than 7.000.000. Can´t beleave there is such a difference.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/U7mmtghF

I´m using Lethal Pride. So I have 1600 Str, 14 Zombies, 7130 Life, 8564 ES

My build is more focused on damage then tankiness aswell.
But, key differences between your PoB and my build are

- I'm using Brutality (ton of damage)
- I'm using an Elegant Hubris with 240% increased minion damage (ton of damage)
- 2 large cluster jewels with vicious bite and rotten claws aswell as raw damage (ton of damage)
- I'm using Aspect of the Avian (good damage)

but i've only 5k EHP, with elemantal capped, chaos res almost capped with flask, decent phys damage reduction and regen (on top of leech), but that's definitly not as tanky as yours.

cut damage to boost defense or vice-versa, your choice.

Edit: for your PoB after tweaking some stuff in config i'm getting ~800k damage per zombie with impale.
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Sep 5, 2020, 8:38:37 PM
I don't find the Skill Tree!!! Help please.
I have been trying this build for a next league starter, got the budget starter and swapped the body out for a Geofri's but i can't seem to get anywhere near close for the 1000 str to get for The Baron hp leech. Is this a signficant buff that i should aim to obtain or can i ignore this for now?
How do you get the 3rd spectre? im at 2 still..
"
RaykoZ wrote:
I don't find the Skill Tree!!! Help please.

There's POB code in every section of guide. Its code for Path Of Building programme to see skill tree, gear and stats
"
MacAttack92 wrote:

Lvl 21 raise spectre (2 spectres) + death attunement in skill tree (+1 spectre) + ascendancy and Baron combo (makes your raise spectre gem in Baron helmet lvl 25) (+1 spectre) = 4 spectres.
"
mrjamy wrote:
I have been trying this build for a next league starter, got the budget starter and swapped the body out for a Geofri's but i can't seem to get anywhere near close for the 1000 str to get for The Baron hp leech. Is this a signficant buff that i should aim to obtain or can i ignore this for now?

+68 str from every ring (with attribute modify), +55 str from gloves, +55 str and 10% increase str from boots with hunter influence, +108 str and 14% increase attributes from belt with hunter influence, and +36 str with 10% increase attributes and 14% increase strength with amulet influenced by hunter-shaper and some manipulation with skill tree and... here comes 1500 strength.

proof: https://pastebin.com/M7xx7DaZ
"
Starostа wrote:
"
MacAttack92 wrote:

Lvl 21 raise spectre (2 spectres) + death attunement in skill tree (+1 spectre) + ascendancy and Baron combo (makes your raise spectre gem in Baron helmet lvl 25) (+1 spectre) = 4 spectres.

ah I didnt see the death attunement on the amulet
Last edited by MacAttack92 on Sep 8, 2020, 4:57:36 AM
Why not skeletons in the endgame build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info