3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
althetic wrote:
why on movie for begginers there are 4 spectres but I can summon only 2?

Already posted it upper and it was in "Frequently Asked Questions"

Lvl 21 raise spectre (2 spectres) + death attunement in skill tree (+1 spectre) + ascendancy and Baron combo (makes your raise spectre gem in Baron helmet lvl 25) (+1 spectre) = 4 spectres.
clear but death attunement in skill tree is not in passive skill tree for begginers?
"
althetic wrote:
clear but death attunement in skill tree is not in passive skill tree for begginers?

Yes, there;s no Death attunement in "Levelling" skill tree cause it only using with good amulet
Could you give more instructions on what the next steps are after levels 4-12 instruction?
Thougts about the build on Heist?

Third time I will attempt to end game with this build, I'm not a PoE dedicatade player, Im actually lazy, this build is awesome for my gameplay style, fit verywell under lv 80 all these leagues I've been playing so far.
"
Starostа wrote:
"
Hi

Hi Star, you seem to be the guy answers a lot of questions here. I'm following the Speed Farming talent tree, and I notice there is a change in the tree since the 3.10 that was posted. So I decided to follow your tree instead.

One thing I'm confused on, is how I get the armor on, when you have such a low amount of dex?
Last edited by phoenixone on Sep 14, 2020, 6:14:35 AM
"
phoenixone wrote:

One thing I'm confused on, is how I get the armor on, when you have such a low amount of dex?

Rofl, i tried to take it off and now i cant put it on...

I think that I was wearing my old amulet - Astramentis with +100 attributes when i put Saqawai on, then Saqawai start giving me +dex so i can wear it without Astramentis.

You can solve this by using Astramentis when you changing gear (it should cost less then 30c)
Last edited by Starostа on Sep 14, 2020, 8:26:46 AM
"
Starostа wrote:
"
phoenixone wrote:

Rofl, i tried to take it off and now i cant put it on...

I think that I was wearing my old amulet - Astramentis with +100 attributes when i put Saqawai on, then Saqawai start giving me +dex so i can wear it without Astramentis.

You can solve this by using Astramentis when you changing gear (it should cost less then 30c)

Ahhhh, that could be it. Also I've been realizing you have a lot of increased attributes items.. which by the way are hella expensive :D
"
phoenixone wrote:

Ahhhh, that could be it. Also I've been realizing you have a lot of increased attributes items.. which by the way are hella expensive :D

You can go 1000 str build instead of 1500, its final version. Also Hungry loop is not boosting mapping, only for boss dmg
Is Spirit Offering still the offering of choice for the budget and tanky versions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info