3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Wiizper wrote:
So how can i increase that without having to spend like 10 ex because i can't kill Sirus like this, i need to somehow get more damage

10ex is trash only one ring or chest can cost 20ex. Its POE, the more money you spent to build, the more dmg you have.
"
ardye wrote:
How about spider+ zombie ? Many use heralds + spider

Spiders damage cap is way lower then zombies. Spiders are better at clearing maps, but they will start to struggle in red maps if you don't add more damage with things like cluster jewels.

And if you run spiders, that means to have to remove THE main source of damage boost for your zombies : the weapon. So your zombies will be super weak in damage and survivability (they're going to die big time lol).

If you want to go spiders, you might want to go spectres instead. Kay has a version of her Spectre guild guide with spiders.
Hi guys, finally done my full build (without awakened multistrike), check this out:

1 Million dps per zombie, 1500 strength (12 zombie),
0.5 Million dps per skeleton (9 skeletons normally and 41 skeleton with vaal)

4 spectres:
Arena master
Host Chieftain
Carnage Chieftain
Diabolist

Animate guardian with:
Kingmaker
Mask of the Tribunal
Belly of the Beast
Meginord's Vise
Victario's Flight

Gear:

POB:https://pastebin.com/M7xx7DaZ
Picked up a legacy mace with lvl20/20% maim - does anyone have a setup with the legacy weapon they can share? Currently using the baron/geoff tankty setup with fortify mace. Thanks!
Hello all, so, finally I got my 1k+ STR for the tank witch, my problem is that now my minions dont do much dmg and I also keep get trashed by the guardians. What can I improve and what I am doing wrong? This is my equip
"
What can I improve and what I am doing wrong? This is my equip
Unavailable

Just make rare 6-link weapon according to guide and put there 6-link zombie so everything will be ok.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Hello all, so, finally I got my 1k+ STR for the tank witch, my problem is that now my minions dont do much dmg and I also keep get trashed by the guardians. What can I improve and what I am doing wrong? This is my equip
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

But without jokes, just watch my post a little bit upper, or read guide again.

Your zombies are main dps, they must be most linked gem in your setup.

Drop away blight, vulnerability, orb of storms, curse on hit support and one of your golems (you can only have 1 active golem)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
Picked up a legacy mace with lvl20/20% maim - does anyone have a setup with the legacy weapon they can share? Currently using the baron/geoff tankty setup with fortify mace. Thanks!

Here's my legacy zombiemancer using that weapon : https://pastebin.com/xS83VA77

I'm using Saqawal instead of Geofri, so you just replace Aspect of the Avian with Vaal Discipline for your Geofri setup.

I'm not using Shaper's Touch, since I'm not using Geofri, so I'm using strength gloves with curse and stuff, to it 1500 strength, but it works with Shaper Touch either (I was using it before the nerf of zombies (-1 zombie :/))
Thanks!
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info