3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:
"
Suenss wrote:
Hi again,

I have this build https://pastebin.com/Pt6V791C but i don't know how i can get more minions dps ("only" 172k per zombies) and i have the impression i dont tank enough (only 4104 life and 540 es)

Some advices?

Hi! I've checked your pob. it turns out you are not using Merveil Retainer. your dps is at 846,500 per zombies. and also determination won't do you good.

if you can link your flesh offering and desecrate with cast while channeling, it'll be quality of life. Bone barrier is also better because you are using flesh offering. Mistress of Sacrifice is okay if you are using bone offering.

How do you know the DPS per zombie?
Huhu :)

first time ever I am playing PoE and a lot of things still really overwhelm me :D But so far I am having fun and keep pushing forward. Just reached level 35 and then build is fun so far.

As somebody who is a total noob and has no clue what so ever some ideas what you maybe could add here:

- Gems to gather while leveling/level even if you don't link them to those 7 you mention in the level section

- End game gem setup, which gems (skills) we would "need" for the build to work. "Like these are the xx gems you want to have linked in these configurations:"

- Besides gems and socket color, what stats are important for the build and what kind of gear would be considered an upgrade? This is the one thing I struggle with the most... everything seems the same/bad I just run with whatever has the right gem colors and links atm.

I hope things will become clearer the further I progress :) Thank you already, having lots of fun with my little minion army. :D
"
Trapsin wrote:
Sitting on around 17 ex I've farmed up. I want to upgrade my weapon from femur of saints to one of the crafted ones. Should I buy one or craft one? considering I've never crafted anything before

Buy it if you cannot afford bad RNG.
"
Elocara wrote:
I don't seem to understand this build very well. I have more life and more ES and more armour than with my old setup, but I just keep dying. Maps over T8 are not survivable for me, so I am stuck at level 89 due to the constant dying.

Being extremely slow doesn't help with the dying situation either. I used to zap in and out of mobs with shield charge (with Fortify), but that is of course useless here because it's not a channeling skill. Cyclone only slows me down and kills me. I must be doing something completely wrong, since the build is supposed to be super fast? Something even steals away 5% of my boots' speed, which is the only speed I have right now.

I miss my skellies! Especially my vaal skeleton army, who used to keep me out of trouble, while the zombies just keep lumbering around me, not doing much on their own, I feel like I do more damage with the cyclone than the zombies and that is very little. I can't find any skeletons in either the beginner setup, which I use right now or the tanky end game setup, which I'm trying to transition to. But I am not sure if I should spend all my hard earned currency, if it won't help me survive and be able to run T16 maps (preferably deathless).
Also just used up all my fuses trying to six-link my Geofri's, but no dice. I CAN buy a 6-linked, but only if it actually helps.

I don't have any of the empowered gems or special support gems. I feel I need to do high tier content to get those, but can't do it without them.

Any useful tips?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elocara/characters Elocariel

I'll start with the dying part. I'm at work right now and don't have access to POB but from looking at your tree i have a feeling you have the issues below.
1- you MUST hit 1000 strength. without it your zombies will not leech life for you and you cannot regen life because of geofries so the build will not function without 1k strength. Very important.
2- OVERCAP your resitances. you should have 110 resistance of each element.use purity of elements until you get better jewelry.
3- you last defensive objective should be capping your chaos resistance. But you should be able to manage without doing that if you avoid maps with poison mods.

Now to the damage part:
1- Need 6-link.
2- Quality all you gems. +20
3- for end game your damage will be mediocre until you replace your lethal pride with an elegant hubris +240% minion damage

Hope this helps.
I see it asked many times here so i'm going to show how i deal with phys reflect maps this league. Also great with Atziri.

with these 2 rings my minions will be immune to phys reflect.
Hello, I am kindly asking for you fellow Necros to check my BlueEquinox's tree and items and if you got time to sugest me what should I update next or what changes I shall do in the future. Ty exiles !
"
MaYzE69 wrote:
I just made my way back to POE after some time and want to revist my Necro build. It's been a few leagues so I think I need some tuning, but I don't really know where to start.

I'm almost certain I was going for the tanky end game build at one point. Is that POB build and gear guide still accurate? I want to be sure I have a good target before I start to clean up my build. Last time I changed things around I almost ruined my character by changing up gear and my skill tree. I'm a filthy casual who plays in standard mode and keeps coming back for more. :)

https://pastebin.com/BeDaas6F

Bonus question: is there a fast way to get the atlas maps completed again or do I need to re-play them all after each league reset?

I decided to take a risk and respec towards the Tanky guide. Looks like ravenous horde and cruel prep can no longer be accessed with the Thread of Hope jewel. Be careful when respecing as the POBs may be a little outdated. Hopefully the impacts are minimal.

edit: I also lost 1 zombie by respeccing. Doh!
Last edited by MaYzE69 on Jul 30, 2020, 3:10:49 PM
"
Isis888 wrote:
Hello, I am kindly asking for you fellow Necros to check my BlueEquinox's tree and items and if you got time to sugest me what should I update next or what changes I shall do in the future. Ty exiles !

-Next gear upgrade should be your belt. elder or hunter rare heavy belt.

Improvements:
-replace determination with pride.
-use a medium thread of hope jewel at the top of your tree to grab ravenous hoard and cruel preparation.

Future upgrades.
-Watcher's eye
-elegant hubris with 240% minion damage or more.
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Isis888 wrote:

-Next gear upgrade should be your belt. elder or hunter rare heavy belt.

Improvements:
-replace determination with pride.
-use a medium thread of hope jewel at the top of your tree to grab ravenous hoard and cruel preparation.

Future upgrades.
-Watcher's eye
-elegant hubris with 240% minion damage or more.

Thank you verry much!
"
Ayanad wrote:

I'll start with the dying part. I'm at work right now and don't have access to POB but from looking at your tree i have a feeling you have the issues below.
1- you MUST hit 1000 strength. without it your zombies will not leech life for you and you cannot regen life because of geofries so the build will not function without 1k strength. Very important.
2- OVERCAP your resitances. you should have 110 resistance of each element.use purity of elements until you get better jewelry.
3- you last defensive objective should be capping your chaos resistance. But you should be able to manage without doing that if you avoid maps with poison mods.

Now to the damage part:
1- Need 6-link.
2- Quality all you gems. +20
3- for end game your damage will be mediocre until you replace your lethal pride with an elegant hubris +240% minion damage

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your advice @Ayanad! I am trying to upgrade my jewellery to get to 1000 strength and enough resists (I actually had them overcapped and chaos on 75 before I changed build, more rares).

I am trying to understand the elegant hubris, but it seems every gem corrupts the notables differently...?

The lethal pride gives me quite a bit of strength and I have no idea how to get to 1000 strength to make the build work as intended. With the rings I can craft or buy, I'd need a ring on every finger for both resists and strength.
Last edited by Elocara on Jul 30, 2020, 6:11:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info