3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

This build is legit, so I can see why it’s so popular! This has been the smoothest leveling without twink gear I’ve had. I’m still kind of a newbie since I’ve played only a few seasons and still never cleared all the maps to solo shaper, elder, now sirus, etc. I’m trying to get to that point with this build though as well as leveling further- my goal is level 90 (86 currently). Relatedly and also independently, I strongly dislike dying.

Some questions for the vets:
-any easy (or not so easy) ways to get even tougher to avoid dying? I switched to a 1h and shield, which seems to help a bit, but I still die sometimes. I have all maxed ele res and even sit at 30 chaos res with quartz/aztiri equipped to push it up to 65 buffed. I use granite flasks and such with 10k armor base and 15k buffed. 4k life 1.5k e. Still dying when I do high tier maps (like t11 even)
-every once in a while my minions die too. Then I have to take off auras and try to summon them again. It’s risky with the several seconds it takes. Does this ever happen to you and how do you deal with it?
-map mods to avoid? I reroll/avoid chains, phys reflect (for minions), high crit dmg, ele weakness. Anything else to avoid to prevent dying?
Last edited by iloveblondes on Jul 28, 2020, 1:16:31 PM
How do you have 12 Zombies with 1k strength?
"
LordDen120971 wrote:
How do you have 12 Zombies with 1k strength?

+1 Zombies Amulet affix and high level summon zombies gem (21 gem + 2 level from tree + 2 levels from staff + much more level from Empower)

Expensive, but gives nice DPS boost.
I've been mostly out of the game for a few leagues, so this is my first league fighting Sirus. I tried this build thinking it would be a good way to chew through all the lategame bosses that exist now, and my zombies and spectres just eat absolute shit on A6 Sirus. There's so much burst damage and DoTs everywhere that I can avoid fine but my zombies just stand in. Spamming convocation helps a little but on the last phase I just could not keep them alive, and focusing on that paired with a dwindling number of minions kept resulting in me getting bursted down.

Am I misplaying here or does this build just suck for that fight? I'm also noticing my minions starting to get pretty squishy in ~175+ depth Delves. I only have a level 3 empower (paired with 21 zombie skill gem); would a level 4 be the difference? Hard to imagine one extra gem level going from zombies absolutely getting destroyed to zombies that comfortably survive, but maybe.
Hey guys,

I'm trying a triad grip pure lightning damage zombies build based on this build.

POB is here: https://pastebin.com/7JBNkqvv

Wand and Armour were picked up from the ground. Spectres are currently Arena Master, Carnage Chieftain and Diabolist. I was running Host Chieftain instead of Diabolist and Power Siphon linked with Curse On Hit and Conductivity, which improved damage but I got quite more fragile.

The weird pathing next to Death Attunement is due to me deciding to annoint Ravenous Horde instead.

I'm doing "fine" tearing through red maps to unlock Sirus, but the build lacks damage. What can I do to improve it?
Hello, I didn't played POE for years, so I'm lost, don't know if I can save the build or just make new char. My main problem is that I'm very weak, I have just over 4k life. So I die a lot. I changed a lot of things already, so I may just ruined it even more. I have 2x slum lord also and on large jewel I have feasting fiends. Let me know what can I do to save this. Here's link https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/d3vi1/characters , it's hereinsertnameyour witch.

Last edited by d3vi1 on Jul 29, 2020, 12:55:15 PM
Sitting on around 17 ex I've farmed up. I want to upgrade my weapon from femur of saints to one of the crafted ones. Should I buy one or craft one? considering I've never crafted anything before
I don't seem to understand this build very well. I have more life and more ES and more armour than with my old setup, but I just keep dying. Maps over T8 are not survivable for me, so I am stuck at level 89 due to the constant dying.

Being extremely slow doesn't help with the dying situation either. I used to zap in and out of mobs with shield charge (with Fortify), but that is of course useless here because it's not a channeling skill. Cyclone only slows me down and kills me. I must be doing something completely wrong, since the build is supposed to be super fast? Something even steals away 5% of my boots' speed, which is the only speed I have right now.

I miss my skellies! Especially my vaal skeleton army, who used to keep me out of trouble, while the zombies just keep lumbering around me, not doing much on their own, I feel like I do more damage with the cyclone than the zombies and that is very little. I can't find any skeletons in either the beginner setup, which I use right now or the tanky end game setup, which I'm trying to transition to. But I am not sure if I should spend all my hard earned currency, if it won't help me survive and be able to run T16 maps (preferably deathless).
Also just used up all my fuses trying to six-link my Geofri's, but no dice. I CAN buy a 6-linked, but only if it actually helps.

I don't have any of the empowered gems or special support gems. I feel I need to do high tier content to get those, but can't do it without them.

Any useful tips?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elocara/characters Elocariel
Last edited by Elocara on Jul 30, 2020, 7:59:59 AM
I just made my way back to POE after some time and want to revist my Necro build. It's been a few leagues so I think I need some tuning, but I don't really know where to start.

I'm almost certain I was going for the tanky end game build at one point. Is that POB build and gear guide still accurate? I want to be sure I have a good target before I start to clean up my build. Last time I changed things around I almost ruined my character by changing up gear and my skill tree. I'm a filthy casual who plays in standard mode and keeps coming back for more. :)

https://pastebin.com/BeDaas6F

Bonus question: is there a fast way to get the atlas maps completed again or do I need to re-play them all after each league reset?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info