3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Elocara wrote:
"
Ayanad wrote:

I'll start with the dying part. I'm at work right now and don't have access to POB but from looking at your tree i have a feeling you have the issues below.
1- you MUST hit 1000 strength. without it your zombies will not leech life for you and you cannot regen life because of geofries so the build will not function without 1k strength. Very important.
2- OVERCAP your resitances. you should have 110 resistance of each element.use purity of elements until you get better jewelry.
3- you last defensive objective should be capping your chaos resistance. But you should be able to manage without doing that if you avoid maps with poison mods.

Now to the damage part:
1- Need 6-link.
2- Quality all you gems. +20
3- for end game your damage will be mediocre until you replace your lethal pride with an elegant hubris +240% minion damage

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your advice @Ayanad! I am trying to upgrade my jewellery to get to 1000 strength and enough resists (I actually had them overcapped and chaos on 75 before I changed build, more rares).

I am trying to understand the elegant hubris, but it seems every gem corrupts the notables differently...?

The lethal pride gives me quite a bit of strength and I have no idea how to get to 1000 strength to make the build work as intended. With the rings I can craft or buy, I'd need a ring on every finger for both resists and strength.

Ok, let's be honest two seconds.. you don't need to overcap your resistances to 110 lol. Just get them capped and that's it. If you have a map mod that impact resistance, just reroll it or be more carefull. Just get the basic stuff while your building your character, you dont need to go all in all at once. If your chaos resistance is not cap is not the end of the world for now, in fact having it over 0% is already great.

As for the strength, using 2-3 efficient training and 2-3 brawn jewels and some strength on rings and belt is more then enough to get you to 1000 strength. No need to mess with Lethal Pride now if you don't have much currency. Just take a look at the PoB i've modified : https://pastebin.com/8TE0qcay. Low strength rolls on rings, couple respec here and there on the skill tree and voilà! 1000 strength, still capped on resistances, ~7.8k EHP and a decent amount of chaos resistance for now. Tip: you can use an Amethyst Flask to get +35% chaos resistance while gathering currency to buy/craft more chaos resistance on your gear.

As for the damage, don't use Empower yet, cause you don't have a proper weapon for it. Use Minion Damage Support instead. Don't use Spirit Offering, use Flesh Offering instead, because Brutality Support in your Zombie link cancel the damage provided by Spirit Offering. Not sure about your Malevolence and RF in your off-hand but using Pride and Flesh&Stone linked to Maim Support instead of those would give you a ton of damage.

Your damage went from 45k to 221k per zombie now.

As for the weapon, you can use either a 5L Femur of the Saints or Montregul Grasp which is cheap and allow you to keep your shield and get some nice defenses for your zombies. MG cut you amount of zombies by half, but they essentially deal double damage, so after all its the same performance but with better defenses.

You don't need Lethal Pride anymore as of 3.11 for strength. You don't need elegant hubris to get nice damage either. You can simply grab some cheap cluster jewels and craft them using the Harvest mechanic which is WAY cheaper and overall easier then throwing dozens of divine orbs on a timeless jewel for hours to get a good roll...

For your Spectre make sure you use 2x Carnage Chieftain and 1-2x Host Chieftain linked to Minion Life + Blood Magic, so they don't die and they can spam their ability.

Just by playing the game you'll up your gems, get some quality on them with GCP vendor recipe and gather some currency to get better gear.

Good luck!

Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Jul 30, 2020, 8:03:40 PM
Hey guys

playing this build just started is it OK at delve good depths?
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Hey guys

Not as good as before the nerf to Spirit Offering, but still pretty decent with good investment in defenses. I got mine in Delirium league to 1k depth

honestly this build is rubbish, I had a full physical skeleton build and I decided to test this one, it was difficult to get 1k of strength and when I can find zombies dying easily, the only jewel I was unable to buy was the emperor mastery, but that I wouldn't interfere with the zombies' lives would I?

I prefer the build full physical eskeleton than that shit there, hug
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Hey guys

stay away from this build, it sucks
"
7Rader wrote:

honestly this build is rubbish, I had a full physical skeleton build and I decided to test this one, it was difficult to get 1k of strength and when I can find zombies dying easily, the only jewel I was unable to buy was the emperor mastery, but that I wouldn't interfere with the zombies' lives would I?

You don't need Emperor mastery to run the build, it's a nice to have to replace Brawn jewel that drop your Int.

Of course your zombies are dying, your weapon is wrong... and lvl 3 empower, lvl 20 zombies.

You have no strength at all on your rings... That's why you're having hard time getting to 1000 strength...

Instead of saying that the build is sh*t, why don't you just follow the build guide that explain everything in details? Because, looks like you haven't...
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Jul 30, 2020, 8:24:40 PM
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
7Rader wrote:

You don't need Emperor mastery to run the build, it's a nice to have to replace Brawn jewel that drop your Int.

Of course your zombies are dying, your weapon is wrong... and lvl 3 empower, lvl 20 zombies.

You have no strength at all on your rings... That's why you're having hard time getting to 1000 strength...

Instead of saying that the build is sh*t, why don't you just follow the build guide that explain everything in details? Because, looks like you haven't...

I already have 1k of strength, and it still sucks
Could someone give me some advice on next upgrades, have 20 ex. Currently doing top tier maps pretty easily, could use some more clear speed for incursions, but doing solid. Just don't know where to go next.
"
7Rader wrote:
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
7Rader wrote:

I already have 1k of strength, and it still sucks

After the patch, if you are using a weapon that doesn't have a fortify on it they can instantly die. all minions I've tried instantly melts that's why I stopped using bows and switched to fortify elder weapon. My zombies takes bath in Sirus's storm A8 just fine. and also your zombies aren't level 30 yet. if you invest on this build, the only thing that can kill you is Phys Ref and Bluescreens on console ^_^. I'll post videos soon on the gameplay
Last edited by DaveNemesis26 on Jul 31, 2020, 12:14:40 AM
Thank you for the build. I play through CLUSTER STACKING SETUP only with a 2H Mace. I have 13 zombies with 70K HP, they quietly run through the clouds A8 Sirius . For those who die of zombies, try this build. Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/x0bfSTPa. I Apologize for my English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info