3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hello, I wanted to know why your ES increases so much in this part of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDxcrhKkuoc&t=2401s, I have everything exactly the same as you, the ascendancy too. My offerings give me resistance and so on, but my ES does not increase, nor does it recover in this way when my ES is lowered. I don't know what could be
"
Hello, I wanted to know why your ES increases so much in this part of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDxcrhKkuoc&t=2401s, I have everything exactly the same as you, the ascendancy too. My offerings give me resistance and so on, but my ES does not increase, nor does it recover in this way when my ES is lowered. I don't know what could be

The Spirit Offering skill was giving huge ES regen before the nerf of 3.10. Now, Spirit Offering doesn't give any ES.
I have modified the clusters. The zombies are now hitting at 134m regular DPS or 113m Shaper DPS
POB: https://pastebin.com/V2Nt0cRS
Vaal haste not activated

Last edited by DaveNemesis26 on Jul 31, 2020, 1:33:26 PM
"
After the patch, if you are using a weapon that doesn't have a fortify on it they can instantly die. all minions I've tried instantly melts that's why I stopped using bows and switched to fortify elder weapon. My zombies takes bath in Sirus's storm A8 just fine. and also your zombies aren't level 30 yet. if you invest on this build, the only thing that can kill you is Phys Ref and Bluescreens on console ^_^. I'll post videos soon on the gameplay

so this could be the problem, the guide says nothing about it
Last edited by 7Rader on Jul 31, 2020, 5:12:28 PM
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Elocara wrote:
"
Ayanad wrote:

I'll start with the dying part. I'm at work right now and don't have access to POB but from looking at your tree i have a feeling you have the issues below.
1- you MUST hit 1000 strength. without it your zombies will not leech life for you and you cannot regen life because of geofries so the build will not function without 1k strength. Very important.
2- OVERCAP your resitances. you should have 110 resistance of each element.use purity of elements until you get better jewelry.
3- you last defensive objective should be capping your chaos resistance. But you should be able to manage without doing that if you avoid maps with poison mods.

Now to the damage part:
1- Need 6-link.
2- Quality all you gems. +20
3- for end game your damage will be mediocre until you replace your lethal pride with an elegant hubris +240% minion damage

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your advice @Ayanad! I am trying to upgrade my jewellery to get to 1000 strength and enough resists (I actually had them overcapped and chaos on 75 before I changed build, more rares).

I am trying to understand the elegant hubris, but it seems every gem corrupts the notables differently...?

The lethal pride gives me quite a bit of strength and I have no idea how to get to 1000 strength to make the build work as intended. With the rings I can craft or buy, I'd need a ring on every finger for both resists and strength.

Ok, let's be honest two seconds.. you don't need to overcap your resistances to 110 lol. Just get them capped and that's it. If you have a map mod that impact resistance, just reroll it or be more carefull. Just get the basic stuff while your building your character, you dont need to go all in all at once. If your chaos resistance is not cap is not the end of the world for now, in fact having it over 0% is already great.

As for the strength, using 2-3 efficient training and 2-3 brawn jewels and some strength on rings and belt is more then enough to get you to 1000 strength. No need to mess with Lethal Pride now if you don't have much currency. Just take a look at the PoB i've modified : https://pastebin.com/8TE0qcay. Low strength rolls on rings, couple respec here and there on the skill tree and voilà! 1000 strength, still capped on resistances, ~7.8k EHP and a decent amount of chaos resistance for now. Tip: you can use an Amethyst Flask to get +35% chaos resistance while gathering currency to buy/craft more chaos resistance on your gear.

As for the damage, don't use Empower yet, cause you don't have a proper weapon for it. Use Minion Damage Support instead. Don't use Spirit Offering, use Flesh Offering instead, because Brutality Support in your Zombie link cancel the damage provided by Spirit Offering. Not sure about your Malevolence and RF in your off-hand but using Pride and Flesh&Stone linked to Maim Support instead of those would give you a ton of damage.

Your damage went from 45k to 221k per zombie now.

As for the weapon, you can use either a 5L Femur of the Saints or Montregul Grasp which is cheap and allow you to keep your shield and get some nice defenses for your zombies. MG cut you amount of zombies by half, but they essentially deal double damage, so after all its the same performance but with better defenses.

You don't need Lethal Pride anymore as of 3.11 for strength. You don't need elegant hubris to get nice damage either. You can simply grab some cheap cluster jewels and craft them using the Harvest mechanic which is WAY cheaper and overall easier then throwing dozens of divine orbs on a timeless jewel for hours to get a good roll...

For your Spectre make sure you use 2x Carnage Chieftain and 1-2x Host Chieftain linked to Minion Life + Blood Magic, so they don't die and they can spam their ability.

Just by playing the game you'll up your gems, get some quality on them with GCP vendor recipe and gather some currency to get better gear.

Good luck!

Awesome post. Im going to try some of these things as well to increase my zombie DPS. Right now my zombies have like 22k. I still have skeletons on my spec which could be why and I lack the 6 link chest/weapon. I just cant seem to get them or lack the money to buy a decent one. T15s are not too crazy, but I cant seem to level passed 92. I die a lot (which is expected as a casual).

Cheers!
Spoiler
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:

Ok, let's be honest two seconds.. you don't need to overcap your resistances to 110 lol. Just get them capped and that's it. If you have a map mod that impact resistance, just reroll it or be more carefull. Just get the basic stuff while your building your character, you dont need to go all in all at once. If your chaos resistance is not cap is not the end of the world for now, in fact having it over 0% is already great.

As for the strength, using 2-3 efficient training and 2-3 brawn jewels and some strength on rings and belt is more then enough to get you to 1000 strength. No need to mess with Lethal Pride now if you don't have much currency. Just take a look at the PoB i've modified : https://pastebin.com/8TE0qcay. Low strength rolls on rings, couple respec here and there on the skill tree and voilà! 1000 strength, still capped on resistances, ~7.8k EHP and a decent amount of chaos resistance for now. Tip: you can use an Amethyst Flask to get +35% chaos resistance while gathering currency to buy/craft more chaos resistance on your gear.

As for the damage, don't use Empower yet, cause you don't have a proper weapon for it. Use Minion Damage Support instead. Don't use Spirit Offering, use Flesh Offering instead, because Brutality Support in your Zombie link cancel the damage provided by Spirit Offering. Not sure about your Malevolence and RF in your off-hand but using Pride and Flesh&Stone linked to Maim Support instead of those would give you a ton of damage.

Your damage went from 45k to 221k per zombie now.

As for the weapon, you can use either a 5L Femur of the Saints or Montregul Grasp which is cheap and allow you to keep your shield and get some nice defenses for your zombies. MG cut you amount of zombies by half, but they essentially deal double damage, so after all its the same performance but with better defenses.

You don't need Lethal Pride anymore as of 3.11 for strength. You don't need elegant hubris to get nice damage either. You can simply grab some cheap cluster jewels and craft them using the Harvest mechanic which is WAY cheaper and overall easier then throwing dozens of divine orbs on a timeless jewel for hours to get a good roll...

For your Spectre make sure you use 2x Carnage Chieftain and 1-2x Host Chieftain linked to Minion Life + Blood Magic, so they don't die and they can spam their ability.

Just by playing the game you'll up your gems, get some quality on them with GCP vendor recipe and gather some currency to get better gear.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice @bigtoaster64!

I had to get a bit creative, but build is playable-under-contruction now. I ended up with three Effective Training gems AND the Lethal pride, for now. Also crafted a ring with strength and chaos resist, but I just used up all my respecs, will farm them and then revisit the other stuff.

Good tip about the empower vs. Minion Damage, much better now. For the time being I am still using Spirit offering for the resists, after the respec I will gladly change to Flesh Offering, leveling it in 2nd weapon set. By the way, the "wrong" gems you saw there, are only there for leveling to sell, if I have free sockets I don't use for own gems.

Got my two carnage and one host chieftains as specters. I tried corrupting for gem level 21 after it was in 20% quality but didn't get it. That's why I also level another specter gem at the same time, gonna try until I succeed to get 4 specters.

My AG does not have a Kingmaker and I would have to be rolling in exalts before I would get one. AG only has survival gear on with lots of life and armour and resistances and I still managed to kill it once by exchanging Meat Shield for Minion Life, that didn't work out. Luckily, gear costs only a couple chaos.

So, I'm supposed to sell my lvl 20 gems with a gcp to the vendor and re-level? That's explains why my method of collecting gcp's and superior gems and the odd Harvest recipe is so slow...

It already feels like a whole new game and I'm sure it will get even better! I can level again, whooo!
DPS at 134M
Sirus Fight
https://youtu.be/4JHltOmfIcw
Last edited by DaveNemesis26 on Aug 1, 2020, 1:53:18 AM
New player looking for a build. Would you suggest doing this one, or Kays' Spectres?

Everyone is suggesting Enki's Arc, but I'm not about lightning. I want me some minions. :D
"
br0kns0l2 wrote:
New player looking for a build. Would you suggest doing this one, or Kays' Spectres?

Everyone is suggesting Enki's Arc, but I'm not about lightning. I want me some minions. :D

to be honest though, the investment for this build is high for the min-maxed version.
I had some trouble with survivability, went to get They of Tul spectre, giving Snow Cloak:
(10-15)% reduced Damage taken
(10-20)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
(10-20)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
Base duration is 10 seconds

I think this spectre deserves a place in the defensive option, I personally prefer it over enfeeble or prox shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info