3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tonyvn1 wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
How do you get 15 zombies??? Im cap out at 11....

I have 14. To get that i have:

Lvl 30 Raise Zombie on weapon - 7 zombies.
2 zombies from tree.
1 zombie from ammy.
4 zombies from The Baron. I have 1430 str. I need to find another 70 str to bring me up to 1500 str which will give me 1 more zombie making 15.

Daryl_as_always. is char.

your math is off haha The Baron only give 2 zombie if you have 1k str...so you only have 12 zombie with the amulet...

My bad sorry. I am in standard using the not nerfed Baron's.
Does this guide actually say you can get 15 zombies with the new Baron's Close?
"
ugene17 wrote:
Sorry, I changed it to public now.

Your build is basically ok but needs some fine tuning.

Use Alberon's warpath boots - this build needs as much strength as you can get.

Get rings with life/es + strength. Can get both life and ES easily enough.

A belt with #% increased attributes, 12% is highest then use catalysts for a further 2% - use catalysts on all jewelry.

Hopefully this helps.

Edit : i am not a huge fan of the skill node "champion of the cause" unless you are using it for mana reserve.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Jul 26, 2020, 7:23:33 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
Also just added a Shaper fight where I used absolutely nothing... no flasks, no active skills.. no buttons whatsoever.

I accidentally did it with a 5L without knowing.. and 20% movement speed boots instead of 50%.

Hello. Thank you for the great build. I'm loving it so far. I am a noob, so hopefully you can help me. How do you get or craft that epic bow and quiver like the ones you have? Do I need to buy them? I couldn't find it in your guide, so I apologize if I missed it somewhere. Thanks!
General question: What should I be looking for on cluster jewels passives? Rotten Claw?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
ugene17 wrote:
Sorry, I changed it to public now.

Your build is basically ok but needs some fine tuning.

Use Alberon's warpath boots - this build needs as much strength as you can get.

Get rings with life/es + strength. Can get both life and ES easily enough.

A belt with #% increased attributes, 12% is highest then use catalysts for a further 2% - use catalysts on all jewelry.

Hopefully this helps.

Edit : i am not a huge fan of the skill node "champion of the cause" unless you are using it for mana reserve.

Thank you for the fast reply. I really appreciate what you are doing. I will look into the recommendations you have given me. Thanks for helping newbies out here. Have a great day brother.
"
Suenss wrote:
Hi guys,

I almost finished the speed farming version but i dont know where to find this 240% minions damage jewels.
If some know, it would be a great help

Anyone?
This build was nerfed considerably, I wasted 10 exalts to find it out lol:

1) 1lvl Fortify on weapon does not give better damage boost anymore, >100% to minion damage prefix is better. Fortify just provides 20% damage reduction to minions, so almost useless
2) spirit offering does not provide energy shield boost anymore

Endgame gear for this build is greatly overpriced and almost not worth it.
Think twice!
Well I just figured out why I am struggling with this build guide - it is showing outdated gear. The "Balanced version" Just recently added is still sporting a Baron Helm - PRE-NERF," 1 extra zombie per 300 strength" - was nerfed to per 500 strength - its no wonder I can never get past 11 Zombies - been pulling my hair out trying to see what was wrong. the 14 and 15 zombies you are showing in your videos is NOT POSSIBLE now.

I am pretty sure its impossible now to get 3 x "Slumlord" on Elegant Hubris for the 240% damage increase - was nerfed as well - Thanks for that - I wasted about 50 Divines trying to get it right - Chitus is not available anymore.

With that said - is there a plan to update this guide for this league?
Dont get me wrong - I love the build, and appreciate the guide - it just needs to be updated for gear we can actually get in this league so people are not so confused and asking 500 pages of the same questions over and over.
Last edited by LordDen120971 on Jul 27, 2020, 3:18:12 PM
Well I just figured out why I am struggling with this build guide - it is showing outdated gear. The "Balanced version" Just recently added is still sporting a Baron Helm - PRE-NERF," 1 extra zombie per 300 strength" - was nerfed to per 500 strength - its no wonder I can never get past 11 Zombies - been pulling my hair out trying to see what was wrong. the 14 and 15 zombies you are showing in your videos is NOT POSSIBLE now.

I am pretty sure its impossible now to get 3 x "Slumlord" on Elegant Hubris for the 240% damage increase - was nerfed as well - Thanks for that - I wasted about 50 Divines trying to get it right - Chitus is not available anymore.

Dont get me wrong - I love the build, and appreciate the guide - it just needs to be updated for gear we can actually get in this league so people are not so confused and asking 500 pages of the same questions over and over.

I have a 4x Slum Lord Hubris
"
CaptainHaloo wrote:

I have a 4x Slum Lord Hubris

OMG HOW....I have wasted a ton of Divines trying and read in several places it was nerfed. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info