3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I was having no problems with this build before the update and now i went to check the stats with the tanky build skill tree and i only have 900 strength, wichh before i had a little over 1000. Maybe im not seeing something. Could somebody check what im missing?
hi i'm new in the game, what's the minimum level for this builds?
i still don't know too much so sorry if that info it's already there.
The POB and trees don't match up to harvest league, could be followed along on standard no issues, but if you are following for harvest league, you'll have to improvise. Also, elegant hubris chitus has been discontinued.
I know his guide recommends Mistress of Sacrifice but is the bone shield ascendancy an optional replacement for mistress?
its any change to buy good elegant hubris or we need rollin?
Is it possible to craft % to minion dmg on a 2h wpn using fossils in 3.11? If so, bound fossils?
Hey, were looking at the build, well actually i am on it atm.

I see the "Leveling" section, you put in a Jewel far left (I'm on the budget build), and your only using 1 x Efficient Training.

Will it then not be better to get the Jewel slot (see link) like i have it there, you will get 10 more Str, and then put the Efficient Training Jewel in the slot to the right from start position, you get 3 x 10 Intel = 30 Str that way, same as the other position, so by taking the other Jewel slot, you should get 10 str more (know 10 str well, yeah well its 10 str :D)

https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAOEAEwMAAG3fsJLBjr4RLSycvOpqQ-yKa9tMswQHg9tVxnyD6-4y0UVHwGYEs6IA8B9o8q9sC2HGrsT2cqmsqlnzGjiQVScvrj5nm-RRUEfvDhQgXz9yD2aeYvRxsjrGoOZncUqf-tIWb-Nq9zLqGHasz3746xRx2XyCBw48OlK8nxiR_EsUTQHnG_ol36QZ891oZbcxjHYI9G0ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbGnCBVQLR-VIMHzJJqtSBodcsV_xiepEZYHHpUu8NVJUb6KoS8XL2TnVdaApNP7WpGofWqsPC2DXwAAAAAA

Or am i missing something?
Last edited by DudeSicko on Jun 29, 2020, 8:48:50 AM
where is the pob link? :/
maps t13 max, I spent 40chaos in market.
For t14-16 need >10ex.
RUs
Last edited by iznano on Jun 29, 2020, 11:54:30 AM
"
iznano wrote:
maps t13 max, I spent 40chaos in market.
For t14-16 need >10ex.

That is simply not true. This is my second league playing this build and you can comfortably do any content (including end-game bosses) with self-crafted items (slam Essence of Fear on a cheap 6L staff or 2h mace) and super cheap uniques (The Barron, Shaper's Touch and 5L Geofri's).

There is of course room for scale when you get to super-late game and stack a few orbs, which I would consider a plus.
Last edited by nicotinell on Jun 29, 2020, 1:17:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info