3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Where do you put Elegant Hubris because it aint on the pob in the speed farming build and you have emperors mastery which i doubt ill get what do you put there instead and how do you find commemorate chitus in the trade its like it´s nowhere to be found ???

Thanks
Last edited by PIECOST on Jun 29, 2020, 4:41:40 PM
your "useful levelign uniques" is full of lvl 65+ items...
"
PIECOST wrote:
Where do you put Elegant Hubris because it aint on the pob in the speed farming build and you have emperors mastery which i doubt ill get what do you put there instead and how do you find commemorate chitus in the trade its like it´s nowhere to be found ???

Thanks

Bottom left corner.
how do you craft your bow? do you have a guide or anything to show?
thanks
So has this build/guide been abandoned?
"
nicotinell wrote:
"
iznano wrote:
maps t13 max, I spent 40chaos in market.
For t14-16 need >10ex.

That is simply not true. This is my second league playing this build and you can comfortably do any content (including end-game bosses) with self-crafted items (slam Essence of Fear on a cheap 6L staff or 2h mace) and super cheap uniques (The Barron, Shaper's Touch and 5L Geofri's).

There is of course room for scale when you get to super-late game and stack a few orbs, which I would consider a plus.

Why not true?? This is the first time I've taken a necromancer. I use the "3.11 TANKY END-GAME SETUP" build https://pastebin.com/ByZBVHFj. Geofri armor and simple gems pulled on 40 chaos.
6L weapons and 6L armor will pull another 8-10ex. Gems and amulet 5-10ex. For 40 chaos only T13.

Now I plan a fierce farm t10 for recipes chaos orb.
RUs
How can i craft the bow ?
"
Evil_Dante wrote:
How can i craft the bow ?

1. You need bow with +1 to gems and minion dmg.
2. Craft "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers
3. Craft "+2 Socketed Support Gems"
4. Craft "Minion Attack/Cast Speed"
5. ggwp Elder
RUs
I see a lot of people complaining that they can't successfully run T13 maps. Is there any truth to this? Given we are a couple weeks into the season it shouldn't be hard to come by a few exalts(especially in trade). With a few exalt investments can this build still run T16s?
Last edited by jdial3663 on Jun 30, 2020, 11:37:52 AM
Hello, can I ask any experienced summoner, how to adjust the passive tree for Elegant Hubris in position above Lord of the Dead notable? I wanna play version with ranged spectres. The timeless jewel gives me 400% incr. minion dmg so I think I should make use of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info