3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So how do you go about getting one of those timeless jewels? it seems your one is the majority of the damage in your build.
hello i asked sooner for thread of hope but i understand it allow allocating point but on POB it appear u dont use it i mean no dot i used in the gem range maybe a pob bug i imagine its for ravenous ?? and its only for ravenous or any other ? and would u say its a URGENT use or it can go for later game
So is this build still viable for like sirus and stuff with all the changes?
Why is Thread of Hope in this build?
Hi, I'm using your build, it's really cool, but Holy relic only triggers you you attack with your characters. I just tested that minions don't trigger holy relic.

In your late game build you don't seem to attack or have attack skills. Isn't the holy relic useless then?
Good build. First time I started as a necromancer. With a big problem faced in the tron Atziri room of the temple Atzoatl. My zobmie dead in 5 sec and then she kill me. What I do wrong??
RUs
which zombie has more damage, through 2 weapons or a staff?
Hey guys, I am new to POE and following this build, but how can I obtain the unique itens? Like the :

-Femurs of the Sains
-The Baron
-Meginord's Vise
-Alberon's Warpatch
Quick question - what do you prefer, Victarios or Saqawals & why? Or is this more a matter of situation/what you're trying to do
Hey i need some tips / help

i would like to make a 6l zombie with a 6l spectre build would this be possible if i lose spirit offering to get aura's in glove and boots with enlight lvl 4?

or will i lose load of damage if i go this way ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info