3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ok, for those of you that have been asking if this build is viable since the updates. Yes.

I'm currently running T16 maps and it works well. However if you have played this build in the past; it will not be as fast due to certain nerfs and changes over the past two leagues.

You need to follow the paste bin. I'm also running the endgame build with 95% of the same items he is. So take that for what it's worth. I would not say the budget version would be able to clear T16 effectively. You're going to need some heavy EX investment to get it feeling like a beefcake.

GL all!
This build is definitely not as strong as in previous leagues. I've had a better start than I normally do because of harvest crafting but I'm already losing zombs on t12 maps whereas they were practically invincible before. This is still a good build, but you will need to push up to the more expensive gear if you want to push t16 maps and endgame content.
Been running this build for a couple of leagues now and unfortunately i have to conclude it is not worth spending the exalts needed to get this to work anymore.

At the moment i am fully geared and have all the gems needed as well as the guardian fully geared (except for the weapon).

Dieing in t12/t13 is a commen thing as the zombies will get annihilated with ease even while speccing into points to prevent this.

So have to say 3.11 is not a league for this build perhaps we can enjoy it again in the next one.
Last edited by lennaert222 on Jun 26, 2020, 10:58:44 AM
"
lennaert222 wrote:
Been running this build for a couple of leagues now and unfortunately i have to conclude it is not worth spending the exalts needed to get this to work anymore.

At the moment i am fully geared and have all the gems needed as well as the guardian fully geared (except for the weapon).

Dieing in t12/t13 is a commen thing as the zombies will get annihilated with ease even while speccing into points to prevent this.

So have to say 3.11 is not a league for this build perhaps we can enjoy it again in the next one.

You're doing something wrong then. I've had maybe 2 zombies die, ever. I killed sirus last night with this build np.
I have a question, fortify in weapon its necessary, kingmaker doesn't give us ?
"
danit0x wrote:
I have a question, fortify in weapon its necessary, kingmaker doesn't give us ?

You want to try and get Aspect of the Avion if you're using kingmaker
Hi Guys,

I have some decent gear and can run all stuff in the game. But one thing is still hard to get for me. Without Watchers Eye it is impossible to get 70+% Chaos Resi. Or do I miss something. I only have 21% and this not really much. Watchers Eye is damn expensive.
Any suggestions are welcome
Question,..... For the Speed and DPS setup - I see barely any resistances, am I missing something or is this normal. Just dont get hit philosophy? Great builds, just started mapping and am happy, however its time to upgrade, just curious about the res. Please advise...
Last edited by Kaff on Jun 27, 2020, 4:12:42 PM
"
LordDen120971 wrote:
Question,..... For the Speed and DPS setup - I see barely any resistances, am I missing something or is this normal. Just dont get hit philosophy? Great builds, just started mapping and am happy, however its time to upgrade, just curious about the res. Please advise...

Skill tree grants alot paired with ascendency (alone will give 60+% to all resists assuming you're using spirit offering) with no gear equipped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info