3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hello

so on your passive tree for 81-123, can you explain why you went for physique and might instead of taking utmost strength at the bottom left?

from what i could tell, it was about the same amount of pts allocated, 10 less int, but a lot more str depending on how much the person has

is there a reason why we go the top path instead of the bottom?
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
Guys iam using this gear atm

what should i pick for my last acencedy???

bone barrier, essence glutton or mistress ??

I picked mistress. I think for you mistress will be good with spirit offering you can get some resistance and change your chest with another one with more strenght.
"
Herculite wrote:
I keep reading this is outdated and not properly updated for 3.11, especially in the tanky part. Is this the case? I haven't played in several leagues so I don't know the issues well yet, and I'm currently 80 but only doing low tier maps waiting for a friend to catch up.

I've always played summoners as a main and the problem is always come say T15 they hit a hard wall in the tank department for boss fights. Is this still a case or is this basic build still viable?

Doing t16 already with budget version ;)
Tried this build with recommended budget version on lvl 89, respeccing from my own build with shitty rares. and no, this build cannot do anything above T13 with the recommended uniques. it is tanky, but slow as shit. zombies flat out die in T13+. you die in T13+, even with spirit offering up and leveld gems.

for this build to work you are required to purchase multiple exalts worth of stuff, the empower gems alone are expensive af, and with only running T10-T12 maps i dont see that happen anytime soon.

This build might be good if you have a couple of spare mirrors, but its not a beginner friendly build and its certainly not a budget build.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Deminii wrote:
@brunowa In tree u put "Skull Cracking" Left side of tree. This is points for mace and spectres, if i using bow version for what i need this? or what i can take exchange?

It's allocated purely because of my elegant hubris. Skull cracking is transformed into minion damage for me... So pick up the nodes that are relevant for you.

what do u reccomend would be a good replacement if i go bow and quiver? thanks sorry noobie here first build
From where i can get 5th spectres? I have 2 from gem and 1 from tree from 2 more?
"
Maxtto wrote:
"
Herculite wrote:
I keep reading this is outdated and not properly updated for 3.11, especially in the tanky part. Is this the case? I haven't played in several leagues so I don't know the issues well yet, and I'm currently 80 but only doing low tier maps waiting for a friend to catch up.

I've always played summoners as a main and the problem is always come say T15 they hit a hard wall in the tank department for boss fights. Is this still a case or is this basic build still viable?

Doing t16 already with budget version ;)

"
impulze3 wrote:
Tried this build with recommended budget version on lvl 89, respeccing from my own build with shitty rares. and no, this build cannot do anything above T13 with the recommended uniques. it is tanky, but slow as shit. zombies flat out die in T13+. you die in T13+, even with spirit offering up and leveld gems.

for this build to work you are required to purchase multiple exalts worth of stuff, the empower gems alone are expensive af, and with only running T10-T12 maps i dont see that happen anytime soon.

This build might be good if you have a couple of spare mirrors, but its not a beginner friendly build and its certainly not a budget build.

One of these things is not like the other. The question is which one of them is it? Does anyone have a 3.11 video up?
Brunowa: I dont see updated text and videos for 3.11, and dont see the zombie size build here which are way better than lots of u claiming urself about are the best summoners on ur necromancer title threads. 4 or 5 10meters or more zombie size kills 3 screen off of of map i.e. but with some expensive condition with it.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Jun 24, 2020, 2:08:53 PM

Hello, how can i improve my gear i can only do T5-T6

Spoiler

Last edited by shooter15789 on Jun 24, 2020, 12:53:28 PM
This is my current setup and I'm having an awful time getting nuked...Zombies kill relatively fine, they die to conqs every now and then...but I get melted super fast and it's a little annoying sometimes.

https://pastebin.com/WEsY179m

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info