3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
borisevich wrote:
Hey. How can I replace an empover before it reaches level 2?

Use brutality if not using spirit offering. If using spirit offering, use something like maim or ruthless.
Am I doing something incorrect? I'm using Discipline, dread banner, purity of elements and flesh and stone. However I can't actually use all those due to reserve and be able to cast cyclone. Is a -mana cost item required?
Using the league starter budget setup, my (lvl 23) zombies and spectres are getting flat out deleted in T13+ maps (using discipline and purity of elements of course). What am I missing there?

I have the leech node in the tree, about 1k strength, and the gems are fairly leveled up. This never used to happen before (last played zombies in 3.8 or something), really weird.
"
heishe wrote:
Using the league starter budget setup, my (lvl 23) zombies and spectres are getting flat out deleted in T13+ maps (using discipline and purity of elements of course). What am I missing there?

I have the leech node in the tree, about 1k strength, and the gems are fairly leveled up. This never used to happen before (last played zombies in 3.8 or something), really weird.

You need to use spirit offering. The minions resist its rly important.
Hello, is there anyone who plays version with ranged spectres and would recommend what is the best gem combination for Hungry Loop?
"
ShikimaHS wrote:
"
drunkydragon wrote:

Anyone know how to make sure you get only:

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems

without breaking the other minion mode, before I can continue with craft?
Is it even possible?
it's 50/50 with the enchant that blocks attack modes

Thanks for your answer.

I was asking about this couple days before league started in this post:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/1556#p23260316

^ its under 'EDIT 1 & 2'

But here is the copy-paste quote of what I wrote, while trying to figureout this problem:

"
EDIT:

I've checked again and from what I see ONLY WARstaff can roll '+1 to level of socketed gems'. Common staff cannot.

I'm wondering how can we force RNG to give us that +1 mode that we need.

I guess... we buy or get from Alva's Temple, a MAGIC (blue) warstaff, which only has this hyrid mode:

Minions have x% increased damage
Minions have x% chance to deal double damage

^ that mode is a prefix.

We need to put another prefix: '+1 to level of socketed gems'. BUT...
Magic item can have only 1 prefix and 1 suffix. So we would use an augment orb to get some random suffix. After that, we regal it, and we will probably get another useless mode (prefix or suffix).

At this point I'm thinking what could be the best thing to do. Because we probalby have 2 modes (out of 3) that we don't need.

Can someone write (^ continue) a guide for when we only get 'minion' mode from Alva's Temple (or from trade) at a magic Staff, and how we proceed from there? Its 'easy' when you get +1 mode as well, but these 2 modes are quite expensive.

EDIT 2:

Another thought:

If we get to the point where we have a rare warstaff with only 1 prefix which is that 'minion' mode that we need, and also have 2 useless suffixes, we can bench-craft: 'Cannot roll Attack Modifiers', which is also a suffix. That way, since the item can have max of 3 suffixes (and 3 prefixes), if we exalt slam that warstaff, we can for sure roll some prefix which doesn't have an 'attack' tag attached to it.

The issue is that we can roll a bunch of other useless prefix mods which we don't need. So, after we get (another) useless prefix mode...I don't know how to go from there. (Probably buy another warstaff?)
But 'cannot roll attack modefiers' cost 1 ex and we also 'exalt slam' whle tryign to roll that +1 mode, so that crafting can be again expensive until we roll what we need.

Whatever way Im trying to think, there seams I can't make sure that I don't lose that 'minion' prefix mode, while I'm trying to get that +1 prefix to roll as well.

Can someone put a proper guide (if there is such) for a situation where we don't have a staff with both required modes (minion and +1), but only a 'minion mode'.

Thanks and sorry for a long post. Just wanted to share my thoughts while I was thinking how to craft this staff. (probably the newbish way, but as I said, not all players here are pros) :)

What I'm thinking is that there is no easy way to get 2 required modes before crafting the rest.

Don't get me wrong, I think its not 50/50 because as I said (poedb.tw shows it), you can get pretty good amount of useless prefixes that has no 'attack' tag attached to it. Its no problem to break it. Its the problem that crafting 'Cannot roll Attack Modifiers' cost 1 ex, and another ex to exalt slam. Thats 2 ex that will probably go to waste since its not even close to 50/50 to get the prefix that we need ('+1 to level of socketed gems').

That is why I asked if someone can make a proper guide for crafting a staff in situation where you have only a minion mode to start with, like that staff I linked in my post ^ above.
Last edited by drunkydragon on Jun 23, 2020, 4:18:04 PM
Which ascendancy nodes should I pick last: Essence glutton (in pob tree) or mistress of sacrifice (guide)?
Already have the other 3 from guide
Guys iam using this gear atm

what should i pick for my last acencedy???

bone barrier, essence glutton or mistress ??
I keep reading this is outdated and not properly updated for 3.11, especially in the tanky part. Is this the case? I haven't played in several leagues so I don't know the issues well yet, and I'm currently 80 but only doing low tier maps waiting for a friend to catch up.

I've always played summoners as a main and the problem is always come say T15 they hit a hard wall in the tank department for boss fights. Is this still a case or is this basic build still viable?
Great Build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info