3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
drunkydragon wrote:

Anyone know how to make sure you get only:

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems

without breaking the other minion mode, before I can continue with craft?
Is it even possible?
it's 50/50 with the enchant that blocks attack modes
"
brunowa wrote:
23 June 2020: Quick T16 Test using Speed Gear... haven't played in a couple of months so I am rusty. Still crushing it. Can swap in a belt for more defence, gloves for more defence, bone or spirit offering for more defence, staff for more defence, and still have 3 passive points to use... so very versatile as always. https://youtu.be/2oTtIaDRVc4

Nice! Still working pretty good.
"
Maxtto wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
23 June 2020: Quick T16 Test using Speed Gear... haven't played in a couple of months so I am rusty. Still crushing it. Can swap in a belt for more defence, gloves for more defence, bone or spirit offering for more defence, staff for more defence, and still have 3 passive points to use... so very versatile as always. https://youtu.be/2oTtIaDRVc4

Nice! Still working pretty good.

Well nothing has really changed :P
there is kinda too much post pretty sure someone already asked the question but why are u using thread of hope as a newb i dont understand am lv 78 and following your build
how do i get the specified watchers eye as the modifiers are ramdom
"
rufflechips1 wrote:
there is kinda too much post pretty sure someone already asked the question but why are u using thread of hope as a newb i dont understand am lv 78 and following your build

It allows you to spec into passive nodes without using points to path to them.
"
DeOutcast wrote:
how do i get the specified watchers eye as the modifiers are ramdom

Buy one.. it's an end-game item and one of the last things you need. It's not needed. Useful for min-maxing.
Hey. How can I replace an empover before it reaches level 2?
Last edited by borisevich on Jun 23, 2020, 3:22:24 AM
@brunowa In tree u put "Skull Cracking" Left side of tree. This is points for mace and spectres, if i using bow version for what i need this? or what i can take exchange?
"
Deminii wrote:
@brunowa In tree u put "Skull Cracking" Left side of tree. This is points for mace and spectres, if i using bow version for what i need this? or what i can take exchange?

It's allocated purely because of my elegant hubris. Skull cracking is transformed into minion damage for me... So pick up the nodes that are relevant for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info