3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Wrong post
I'm going to be straight forward about this build.

It was viable before 3.10 and worked well on majority of the maps.

However, with 3.11 update, OP failed to mention nerfed skills affects everything about this build so much, and you need to pay lots of ex to increase your HP, dps etc. back.

I don't recommend this necro build anymore, go for queen of necromancy build instead, it's much more viable with 3.11 changes.
Last edited by dyanikoglu on Jun 22, 2020, 2:53:53 AM
"
dyanikoglu wrote:

However, with 3.11 update, OP failed to mention nerfed skills affects everything about this build so much, and you need to pay lots of ex to increase your HP, dps etc. back.

I don't recommend this necro build anymore, go for queen of necromancy build instead, it's much more viable with 3.11 changes.

Hey, I really want to play a summoner as my leaguestart this league. I am currently following another spectre focused build and wanted to transition into this build later? Do you have a link or a PoB from the "queen" and "necromancy" you mentioned?
"
DerSwayer wrote:
"
dyanikoglu wrote:

Hey, I really want to play a summoner as my leaguestart this league. I am currently following another spectre focused build and wanted to transition into this build later? Do you have a link or a PoB from the "queen" and "necromancy" you mentioned?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624013
Nice guide! I'm doing ok with that guide. Just follow de budget version and you gonna be ok. Already with 286% minion damage, trying to get the 320%!

In this "BUDGET STARTER SETUP" You are self casting Molten Shell?
Yes
Last edited by pat_hibulaire on Jun 22, 2020, 6:49:27 PM

Anyone know how to make sure you get only:

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems

without breaking the other minion mode, before I can continue with craft?
Is it even possible?
23 June 2020: Quick T16 Test using Speed Gear... haven't played in a couple of months so I am rusty. Still crushing it. Can swap in a belt for more defence, gloves for more defence, bone or spirit offering for more defence, staff for more defence, and still have 3 passive points to use... so very versatile as always. https://youtu.be/2oTtIaDRVc4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info