3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Played this build in 3.8 or something, it was awesome fun. Sadly like some already posted earlier, it doesn't seem to have been updated at all for a while. It's just not as strong as it was anymore. :(

Started with this again, but right now at lvl49 I feel like rather transitioning to a pure spectre build instead.
I recommend using the other popular zombie build that is actually updated on the forums...
Yes, this is not a budget build. You will probably need at least 100ex yet it's no longer to be tankiest, and deadless. If you check his gears, every gear is at least 10ex+++, some are probably the cost of a mirror.

It works, kill things fast, but probably not the king anymore.
Agree that the guide should be updated but you will find yourself like me, invested heavy and at the end, you will find yourself confusing why am i still dying more often than what the guide stated.

have fun.
This is a very good and complete guide. Its very good and very versatile.
But after so many changes the builds needs high budget to reach endgame. the minions lost some dmg from tree nodes in 3.11 (current league) but its still very good. But to reach the previous leagues dps higher investment is needed.

i had to invest at least 15ex to reach endgame but even then it was a low dps version. minions were literally unkillable due to clusters but the dps was very low due to focusing on defense.

so my suggestion is to follow this guide untill u earn some currency and then decide if u want to push this build further or go for something else. as for me ill try the spectres version this league and see how it goes.

also i was able to reach 6.2k life and 4.4k es in delerium and about 3 mil zombies dps with 12 zombies after 50ex++ investment. so pls new players or ppl who are trying this build for the first time. (YOU NEED HIGH INVESTMENT THAN PREVIOUS LEAGUES)
Last edited by dragon15423 on Jun 21, 2020, 5:31:55 AM
I don't get why noone uses deathmark. For farming maybe it's less damage but for bosses deathmark outperforms EVERY gems in single target damage. While killing trash is no big deal, bosses are where you need the DPS. Am I missing something?
Hi, what item filter should i use for this build?
Hello guys,

I am a beginner player and I was looking for an invoc build like necro in diablo 2: D

I followed this guide, I am currently at level 42 and the leveling is going very well.

I panic a little after reading the last comments, can I continue to follow the leveling guide and the general build stupidly? Is it still good for making most HL content?

I am not a high level player I am not looking for ultra performance but still a build that allows me to clean the "normal" content.

Thank you all
"
Leschtroumpf wrote:
Hello guys,

I am a beginner player and I was looking for an invoc build like necro in diablo 2: D

I followed this guide, I am currently at level 42 and the leveling is going very well.

I panic a little after reading the last comments, can I continue to follow the leveling guide and the general build stupidly? Is it still good for making most HL content?

I am not a high level player I am not looking for ultra performance but still a build that allows me to clean the "normal" content.

Thank you all

As IcedInferno007 said , its better to use another guide than this one, this is definitely not a budget or king build anymore expect if you invest a ton of exalt to it.

You still can follow for sure, but it's not a budget build with 1ex to run smoothly.

I think you will need at least 10-20ex to run T16 maps. Way more than 50ex - 150ex if you need a decent Animate Guardian, and endgame content. Just check any piece of gear of https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/brunowa, you will not find any of his with less then 5ex to a Mirror cost.

I'm confused. When crafting a weapon do we want a bow or 2 handed mace / staff?

Pro's / cons of either?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info