3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How about Molten Shell nerf...these changes negatively impact this build?
"
TBorgezHU3 wrote:
How about Molten Shell nerf...these changes negatively impact this build?

its vaal molten shell nerf, we are using vaal molten shell so yeah... these changes will impact this build XD
Total newbie question, but how do you get up to 14 zombies? I've been running this build for a couple weeks now and I have been stuck at 11 zombies. I've got the baron, lvl 30 zombie gem, death attunement on my Astramentis, the crafted mace, etc.

I'm slowly building enough currency get to your tanky endgame build, but for the life of me i can't figure out how to get more than 11 zombies. sorry if you covered this already and I just missed it.
"
GopapaFuerte wrote:
Total newbie question, but how do you get up to 14 zombies? I've been running this build for a couple weeks now and I have been stuck at 11 zombies. I've got the baron, lvl 30 zombie gem, death attunement on my Astramentis, the crafted mace, etc.

I'm slowly building enough currency get to your tanky endgame build, but for the life of me i can't figure out how to get more than 11 zombies. sorry if you covered this already and I just missed it.

You can't anymore. It was nerfed in 3.10. At best it's 12, with lv30, asc and amulet with zombie +1
Will the new passive tree affect my Timeless Jewel? I have 160% right now.
Last edited by DaveNemesis26 on Jun 18, 2020, 9:49:53 PM
I used this build last season (Delirium), it was great and it was lots of fun! The high end gear was pretty expensive though. Was able to clear most everything except Sirus, but regardless still got to Awakening 8 and can handle tier 16+ maps. Thanks for the great guide!
"
Schaapje1987 wrote:
Looking at the league starter part and the current prices, it's not exactly starter friendly.

"
Yes, you can comfortably farm T16s on a budget with this build.

https://youtu.be/8g_DGSyN-o8

Not exactly "budget" when everything that this build needs to 'easily farm T16' costs at least a total of 3ex+, going by the current prices. If there is a league starter build, I probably overlooked it.

Definitely going to try this build. Thanks.

exactly this ! i was planning to league start with this but decided not to after looking at the budget setup, which will cost at least 10ex at league start. I guess I will do the cold animate weapon and transition to this build once I made enough money. That build can do everything in game for 2ex.
"
"
Schaapje1987 wrote:
Looking at the league starter part and the current prices, it's not exactly starter friendly.

"
Yes, you can comfortably farm T16s on a budget with this build.

https://youtu.be/8g_DGSyN-o8

Not exactly "budget" when everything that this build needs to 'easily farm T16' costs at least a total of 3ex+, going by the current prices. If there is a league starter build, I probably overlooked it.

Definitely going to try this build. Thanks.

exactly this ! i was planning to league start with this but decided not to after looking at the budget setup, which will cost at least 10ex at league start. I guess I will do the cold animate weapon and transition to this build once I made enough money. That build can do everything in game for 2ex.

wep: 1c-2c with 4L at league start ALWAYS
chest: 4l + 2l? LOOOOL u prob get so many of these im not even gonna comment.
head: baron. it ranges from 5 to 20c at league start depending on how popular necro is for the league, this league most will go for spellslinger volatile death though. so im expecting a 10c baron first 2 to 3 days i got it for 3c last league on second day.
gloves: pick random ones, megi's go for 2 or 3c from day 2+
boots: warpath's are 1/2c most of the time
belt: jsut go with a random one until u can buy a cyclopean for less than 10c on first couple of days, its easy to get one form self drops even but its cheap on the 5-10c mark.
neck: random neck with strenght + some random stat u need is more than enough to start, astramentis is usually on the expensive side when leagues start so skip it. so this slot cna go with a self found neck or a 1/2c one with the plus of some resists on it which helps much more early than stats.
rings: 1c x2 for resists theres nothing fancy here.
gems: this are self picked/oportunity cost as u go, like all gems are in every single build.

so this full build is doable on second day by doing 15-20x the chaos recipe. you do that in first 10 maps with no worries...

so can u explain me how is this expensive? if you consider that first days 1 exalted = 80 chaos which is cheap for a ex early on and will be costing 150c after a week or 2.

day 1 to 3 of league start chaos recipe is your bff (unless you find something to sell for a crap ton early to bump you economy into not being worth to pick stuff for 4/6c per map).

honestly this is one of the cheapest builds around that lets u get into t16 maps clears (clears! not smashing the crap out of them in 60secs) very fast for better income and upgrades fast.
100000 to 25000 ehp?

Ive see the videos now. Only see 6 k hp and a bit es..but never near 10k

So i think after the nerfs the tankiness is gone?

Out 1 to 10 if 10 is a jugg with 8 endu charges.. how tanky is this char now on 3.11?
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Jun 19, 2020, 8:20:35 AM
Hay Bud. One question. Would you still keep Spirit offering?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info