3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Zork_ZA wrote:
Hay Bud. One question. Would you still keep Spirit offering?

Flesh offering adds way more damage.
>All map mods (except Phys reflect)

lol
yea, what about it
I'm not sure what I'm missing, I'm in Act 3 and can't defeat Dominus' goons. My Minions just melt.

I'm running
raise zombies-melee splash-meat shield-minion damage
summon skeletons-melee splash-minion damage
raise spectre (undying evangelist)
determination
purity of elements
desecrate
spirit offering
convocation
flame dash
deathmark

Had no real problems up until now

Edit: Nevermind. tried another time and it worked this time. Not sure what I did differently
Last edited by bigben1985 on Jun 20, 2020, 8:03:47 AM
hello ! Can somebody tell me which one is better between molten shell and vaal molten shell ?

i heard vaal molten shell has been nerf so i ask here to be sure i don't make mistake

thanks
"
TOP_Commander wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Yeh nothing really game changing.

Thanks added to guide.

np.

I think you should update a lot of the "claims" on the first page and throughout the guide. Stuff like "easily 10k EHP, upwards to 25k EHP".

Also DPS per zombies is nowhere near 1 million DPS per zombie anymore.

Speed is also misleading. The way you portray the build is that we get all those things, when in fact we get none of them, unless you specifically aim for one of those "goals", at the cost of losing all other claims by the build.

It's ok to admit and update the build to reflect reality that DPS and defences were nerfed a lot, and none of the claims are true anymore.

You can say, "we are one of the fastest OR the tankiest OR the strongest Zombie-based builds", but certainly not all those things at once.

All the videos are outdated for at least one or more leagues, yet still are kept in the build guide and are doing nothing but mislead players interested in the build. It's time to remove 90% of the videos since they simply are not true anymore. The rest should be redone reflecting reality in this current state, rather than claiming things that were "somewhat true" half a year ago, before all the nerfs and game changes changed virtually everything in the build in one way or another.

You should understand that your propaganda-thread has harmed the build tremendously over the past few leagues, as well as any other minion build as collateral damage. Try to tone down the propaganda-machine as it has caused us enough damage already. You know it.

Quote for truth...

Seriously tho, the information in this build is for 3.9 and has barely been updated. Doesn't even mention that Spirit Offering has been reworked and should no longer be used.

His character Brunowa_FREEZE on standard seems to have a different gem setup for anyone looking for alternatives:

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/brunowa/characters

Hope this helped some people that tried the build and got confused, let's try to keep the message alive until the build is updated. =)
IGN: Lendoria
just found this guide and i'm orientating myself to it

one thing i don't understand is, why are you using maim in your 6l chest?
i'm specifically interested in the ranged spectres version
Hey,
Great build.

What are some good leveling Unique items I could use? Unfortunately that section of the build is expired and doesn't show the correct items.

Thanks
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
Dude like seriously. Stop being LAZY and update the build. I love this build. But everything is outdated. You changed it to 3.11. Molten shell? Spirit offering? Trees? Cmon bro. Lets get cracking.....
Hi everyone,

I think i am a bit lost regarding the build :
-Talents shown in the leveling are differents from the POB link .

-I have followed everything in the 'budget section' (exept empower, awakened gems and animate guardian :

-My dps is garbage , im lvl 72 , gems level 18 base(no quality yet) , raise zombie is level 22 (18 + 2 ascendency +2 staff) , the build lack a lot of damage and move speed :
-i cant use withering step with molten shell, they cancel each other.
zombie damage are far from good, i know i still miss 1 ascendency but its a bit clunky for t5 maps(elites takes ages) .
-I took Carnage Chieftain spectres for frenzy charges .
-I have 610 strength, Astramentis is too expensive atm.
Welp, i feel sad for now but i will try to play around and try to fix the build :D

Senthra
Last edited by Dalrost on Jun 20, 2020, 6:28:31 PM
Without Empower what should i add as 5th gem. Currently running Femurs w/ Zombie - Multistrike - Minion Speed - Melee Physical. Id assume Minion Dmg or should I start the impale setup /w BLood and Sand...? Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info