3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Sorry if this is a newbie question but can I use Redemption Sentries with this build and is it a good idea to do so?
Looking at the league starter part and the current prices, it's not exactly starter friendly.

"
Yes, you can comfortably farm T16s on a budget with this build.

https://youtu.be/8g_DGSyN-o8

Not exactly "budget" when everything that this build needs to 'easily farm T16' costs at least a total of 3ex+, going by the current prices. If there is a league starter build, I probably overlooked it.

Definitely going to try this build. Thanks.
why take Blood Magic? I never raise new spectres unless they die, which doesnt happen often. But I need to raise zombies very much, at least once a day when I login. So in order to raise them I need to use a mana flask and toggle off auras anyway. So what do I save by having Spectres and AG cost life?? I dont get it. Can someone enlighten me?

edit: wow, completely missed that section. Thank you!
Last edited by Monkey_no_Banana on Jun 18, 2020, 10:53:47 AM
"
why take Blood Magic? I never raise new spectres unless they die, which doesnt happen often. But I need to raise zombies very much, at least once a day when I login. So in order to raise them I need to use a mana flask and toggle off auras anyway. So what do I save by having Spectres and AG cost life?? I dont get it. Can someone enlighten me?

The answer is in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the build
Hi,

thanks for that great guide. Wanted to try your build this season.
In your guide in Build section you wrote that you are running most of the time the speed variant.

I read the complete guide but I am not sure which spectres you are using? I read that you mentioned ranged variants, offensive and defence once but which are you using with your speed build?

Thanks.

BR,
Ati
Thanks for guide, I have the same questions.
It literally says this in the guide. Pretty clearly infact.
It's a lot of text and easy to miss I guess. More information about the spectres he might be using can be found under "Spectres and Animated Guardian".

Have fun in Harvest guys!
So he updated all the text for builds to 3.11

... but all the builds are from March still ...
will be trying this for my league start in Harvest, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info