3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Mustafa24 wrote:
I have everything like I should have, still not even possible to get 4 spectres - I really don't understand - I have gem in Baron and the ascendancy, how do I get 4 spectres?

Do you have an amulet with "Allocates Death Attunement"?

If yes, then you need a Raise Spectre Gem at lvl 21.

Edit: Just saw you've got everything.
Last edited by Fallenkrew on Jun 17, 2020, 6:17:50 PM
Can someone tell me why he deals 2.5x the dmg as me :/
"
monist wrote:

Because this guide was made in 3.9 when Summoner was T0 tier.
"
monist wrote:

I'm getting ~234k before changes.

- Get a better weapon
If playing Standard, can aim for

Otherwise
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/REbOW0at7

- Get a helm enchant (Dread Banner, Zombie attack speed/dmg)
- Get some cluster jewels into your build (Rotten CLaws, Vicious Bite, Feasting fiend, renewal, etc)
- Use Brutaliy instead of Minion Speed
- Use Pride
- Get 21/20+ gems especially those in your zombie link
- Get some curse gloves

Getting ~636k after changes.

If you go with Saqawal Nest you can get even more damage (~700k), but you loose ~900 ES and ~40 life, but you gain back your 404 life regen, instead of es regen
"
Mustafa24 wrote:
I have everything like I should have, still not even possible to get 4 spectres - I really don't understand - I have gem in Baron and the ascendancy, how do I get 4 spectres?

I dont see anywhere where they say this was changed. Wiki, patch notes from the last few major patches. PoB 1.4.169 says 3 minions should be available once the gem reaches level 25 from whatever sources. +1 more from the passive.

Last edited by Paultimate79 on Jun 17, 2020, 8:27:02 PM
"
TOP_Commander wrote:

Also DPS per zombies is nowhere near 1 million DPS per zombie anymore.

Yes it is, you need the weapon (5-7ex), clusters(4-6ex), decent gear and dont bother stacking STR beyond 1000 (get defenses and minion damage). I have a zombie build with banner, aspect of the avian, flesh and stone, purity of elements, hatred and haste(phasing on watcher's eye), using flesh offering, frost sentinels on hungry loop, capped elemental, 32% chaos but my EHP is ass, 5700/700. That's has 2m DPS per zombie on POB community fork, don't use regular POB (900k dps). It doesn't calculate impale damage properly (your damage is unchanged when you enable/disable rotten claws) and a few other things as well.
Last edited by Redshiftxi on Jun 17, 2020, 11:37:35 PM
Rallying cry got buffed for minions so ruins helion better now?
"
Redshiftxi wrote:
"
TOP_Commander wrote:

Yes it is, you need the weapon (5-7ex), clusters(4-6ex), decent gear and dont bother stacking STR beyond 1000 (get defenses and minion damage). I have a zombie build with banner, aspect of the avian, flesh and stone, purity of elements, hatred and haste(phasing on watcher's eye), using flesh offering, frost sentinels on hungry loop, capped elemental, 32% chaos but my EHP is ass, 5700/700. That's has 2m DPS per zombie on POB community fork, don't use regular POB (900k dps). It doesn't calculate impale damage properly (your damage is unchanged when you enable/disable rotten claws) and a few other things as well.

Do you have a POB for your build?
"
johnieboy82 wrote:
"
Redshiftxi wrote:
"
TOP_Commander wrote:

Do you have a POB for your build?

https://pastebin.com/qEfKxu5T

use POB community fork. I put in -29 cold resistance for a manual version of having frostbite from my ring. I tried using Brutality first, but it has it's limitations after a point. I've since tried a hatred build. Working on getting a decent lab enchantment on gloves/boots still. lightning damage on visage abyssal socket for EE. I like phasing a lot, and running faster so I use haste with the watcher's eye. I'd like to eventually use pride/hatred on bosses, but I haven't enough for either amulets. Haste is a lot cheaper amulet wise. Faith flask is new, literally dropped for me today and messing around with it.
Last edited by Redshiftxi on Jun 18, 2020, 1:42:44 AM
with the vicious bite nerf.. my dps went down from 3.9M per zombie to 3.6M.. is there a better notables to replace vicious bite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info