3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
RIJ9889 wrote:
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Yes.
Carnage & Host Chieftain.
Arena Master

Baranite Cleric :) Funny Dude.
He casts an Aura : Portion of phys DMG as xtra Lightning DMG and Chance to shock

I donno if the Baranite Traumathurg is better.

And to the Point of dieing a lot coz of low Chaos RES:
i have -33. i dont die often and use a chaos flak if needed.

only having -33 is not the reason why i die.
a watchers eye with chaos RES would be nice but a dont want to mix up my complete build by using Herald of Elements.

If you want to add surviviability, you can use They of Tul:
Creates area buff giving 20% attacks/spell dodge chance and -15% less damage taken from attacks.

I used to Play with They of Tul some Time, but ist only go when NOT moving, for Bossing or Delve.
And the Animation is annoiying after some time. Same as Arena Master ^^

They of Tul is defenitly good for stationary defense! Not for me. I move...Always ^^
"
RDS1964 wrote:
"
RIJ9889 wrote:
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Yes.
Carnage & Host Chieftain.
Arena Master

Baranite Cleric :) Funny Dude.
He casts an Aura : Portion of phys DMG as xtra Lightning DMG and Chance to shock

I donno if the Baranite Traumathurg is better.

And to the Point of dieing a lot coz of low Chaos RES:
i have -33. i dont die often and use a chaos flak if needed.

only having -33 is not the reason why i die.
a watchers eye with chaos RES would be nice but a dont want to mix up my complete build by using Herald of Elements.

If you want to add surviviability, you can use They of Tul:
Creates area buff giving 20% attacks/spell dodge chance and -15% less damage taken from attacks.

I used to Play with They of Tul some Time, but ist only go when NOT moving, for Bossing or Delve.
And the Animation is annoiying after some time. Same as Arena Master ^^

They of Tul is defenitly good for stationary defense! Not for me. I move...Always ^^

It took me a minute to realize your names are different.. Thought you were having a debate with yourself.
I sometimes do...but not this Time ^^
Thanks for the Detailed Guide. Iam working on a Char like this to close up the league :)
Just on question (for now haha): What Enchants do you go for?

Thanks a lot
Heylo.

I have a question to which I'm sure the answer is there, but I haven't been able to find absolute confirmation. If we have an AG from a level 19 gem and it levels up to 20 (or we put in a +skills item), do we have to summon it again to benefit?
So an update of my build:

I pretty much have most of the gear and exact gems for the 3.10 Tanky End-Game setup.

Was weird transitioning from using Cyclone to not having it, but I'm really loving this build. Can definitely tell a big difference with how tanky it really is compared to my last build.

Getting the 4 cheiftian/host spectres really helped too with my DPS, before I was just using any corpse nearby. I am assuming the green orbs circling around are frenzy charges and the blue are power, could be wrong though.

Not sure if anyone else is running the same build here but before I had cast while channeling gem with cyclone and desecrate/spirit offering so it casted automatically when using cyclone but with this tanky build I am having to cast it manually.

Vaal Molten Shell is RIDICULOUS too, never used it until now. Basically just run at enemies and they die lol.

I feel confident that I could run high tiers with this build but I am still working my way up the Atlas, only on tiers 5-7 right now..
Last edited by digitalbath413 on May 27, 2020, 1:27:42 PM
"
So an update of my build:

I pretty much have most of the gear and exact gems for the 3.10 Tanky End-Game setup.

Was weird transitioning from using Cyclone to not having it, but I'm really loving this build. Can definitely tell a big difference with how tanky it really is compared to my last build.

Getting the 4 cheiftian/host spectres really helped too with my DPS, before I was just using any corpse nearby. I am assuming the green orbs circling around are frenzy charges and the blue are power, could be wrong though.

Not sure if anyone else is running the same build here but before I had cast while channeling gem with cyclone and desecrate/spirit offering so it casted automatically when using cyclone but with this tanky build I am having to cast it manually.

Vaal Molten Shell is RIDICULOUS too, never used it until now. Basically just run at enemies and they die lol.

I feel confident that I could run high tiers with this build but I am still working my way up the Atlas, only on tiers 5-7 right now..

Green is frenzy, blue is power, red is endurance.
Question about Elegant Hubris, for this one gem I got Gemling Training (80% physical damage) and Gemling Inquisition (80% increased spell damage) from it, both are ALLOCATED within the ring. Does Elegant Hubris effect ALL passive slots in the radius even though they aren't allocated? Cause I also see that the same gem has 80% minion and 80% increased minion life but they are not allocated, however they ARE in the radius. Would the two Gemling mods affect minions as well?

If it DOES indeed affect ALL passives in the radius, I do not see the reflection in my stats when I press C. Before the gem, my minion damage modifier was 368% and after the gem, with all that was said above is still 368%. Does it just not reflect or something? I would think if it did effect them all it should reflect it in the character stats...

Or does it make the unallocated ones available TO BE allocated when I level up?

Anyone clarity will be much appreciated on this.

EDIT: Pretty sure I figured it out, you have to allocate the travel nodes to the notable to make it work. Geez tho, I'm gonna have to think of 11 current nodes that I can sacrifice to accomplish that if that's the case, gonna lose a chunk of life/ES for minion damage/life..... Haven't figured out if Gemling affects minions though but I am guessing no
Last edited by digitalbath413 on May 27, 2020, 2:38:15 PM
"
Question about Elegant Hubris, for this one gem I got Gemling Training (80% physical damage) and Gemling Inquisition (80% increased spell damage) from it, both are ALLOCATED within the ring. Does Elegant Hubris effect ALL passive slots in the radius even though they aren't allocated? Cause I also see that the same gem has 80% minion and 80% increased minion life but they are not allocated, however they ARE in the radius. Would the two Gemling mods affect minions as well?

If it DOES indeed affect ALL passives in the radius, I do not see the reflection in my stats when I press C. Before the gem, my minion damage modifier was 368% and after the gem, with all that was said above is still 368%. Does it just not reflect or something? I would think if it did effect them all it should reflect it in the character stats...

Or does it make the unallocated ones available TO BE allocated when I level up?

Anyone clarity will be much appreciated on this.

EDIT: Pretty sure I figured it out, you have to allocate the travel nodes to the notable to make it work. Geez tho, I'm gonna have to think of 11 current nodes that I can sacrifice to accomplish that if that's the case, gonna lose a chunk of life/ES for minion damage/life..... Haven't figured out if Gemling affects minions though but I am guessing no

Unless it says minions, it doesn't effect minions. So no, that will only increase your own physical/spell damage which is basically useless.
Elegant Hubris changes every passive within its radius, however you still have to allocate said passives for them to actually do anything.
Apologies if this has already been asked, but can't seem to find it in the hundreds of pages:

Which is preferable, the +1 to Fortify or the Minions deal % increased damage on a one-hander?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info