3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Apologies if this has already been asked, but can't seem to find it in the hundreds of pages:

Which is preferable, the +1 to Fortify or the Minions deal % increased damage on a one-hander?

Any help would be much appreciated.

On a 2-hander you'd want Fortify. On a 1-hander you'd want minion damage, since the Fortify affix only supports gems socketed in that weapon and your Zombies would be socketed in your chest. Though I'm not even sure if you can get Fortify on 1-hander. Though the DPS difference between Fortify and minion damage on 2-hander isn't huge, so you're fine with the weapon you have if you were meaning to say 2-handed weapon in your post.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 28, 2020, 12:57:04 PM
"
Apologies if this has already been asked, but can't seem to find it in the hundreds of pages:

Which is preferable, the +1 to Fortify or the Minions deal % increased damage on a one-hander?

one-hander ? +1 to Fortify ? Like a Convoking wand with +1 all gems ?
A crafted two-handed weapon is stronger then a well rolled Convoking wand (even dual Convoking wand).

If you're talking about the mod "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify" on a two-handed weapon then, yes it's better then flat % Minion Damage, because

- Grant the Fortify buff (Defensive layer for Minions)
- The damage of a level 1 Fortify is equivalent to 128% increased Minion Damage (Means that is your minion damage roll is lower then 128%, it's worst then Fortify)
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on May 28, 2020, 12:58:09 PM
Are there any changes about fossil crafting wands? Seems like i don't hit +2 anymore.
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:

- The damage of a level 1 Fortify is equivalent to 128% increased Minion Damage (Means that is your minion damage roll is lower then 128%, it's worst then Fortify)

A more precise answer would be that it is 20% more damage. What it corresponds to in increased damage depends on your build (for the statement by bigtoasted to be accurated, you would need 540% increased minion damage every where else together, which seems to be reasonable). That said, 20% more is a lot.

The defensive side of it is not too important if you are running animate guardian with King Maker though, since it also grants Fortify.
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"

one-hander ? +1 to Fortify ? Like a Convoking wand with +1 all gems ?
A crafted two-handed weapon is stronger then a well rolled Convoking wand (even dual Convoking wand).

If you're talking about the mod "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify" on a two-handed weapon then, yes it's better then flat % Minion Damage, because

- Grant the Fortify buff (Defensive layer for Minions)

Yes, you answered my exact (and confusing) question.

Much appreciated!

Thanks for seeing through my gibberish :)
If there is any friendly summoner out there who has an Arena Master spectre in their pool, I'd love to grab a copy if you don't mind.

character is konadog

Thanks.
This is my Dream weapon. 6 failed corrupts so far. i will never get it. sigh...

"
Ayanad wrote:
This is my Dream weapon. 6 failed corrupts so far. i will never get it. sigh...

Now you just need to do it another 104 times and you are worse off than expectation... (This assumes that all outcomes are equally likely, and I do not know if that is true - those mods seems better than most others, so it would not surprise me to hear that they are less likely)
"
joeyshoes wrote:
If there is any friendly summoner out there who has an Arena Master spectre in their pool, I'd love to grab a copy if you don't mind.

character is konadog

Thanks.

Yes. i have..Standard. now online, for you..

you are not online

Last edited by RDS1964 on May 28, 2020, 3:42:47 PM
So as a noob I was an idiot and didn't even go to Baran's Citadel until I was level 85, that basically opened everything up lol. Was stuck in low tier maps and wondering why.

Just laid waste to a couple of my first ever T10 maps and that felt pretty damn good. Prolly childs play to most of you guys but it's huge for me lol
Last edited by digitalbath413 on May 28, 2020, 10:49:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info