3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
That's for the reply Fuds, I just respecced and now I have to get all the right gems.

I think what was killing before (sometimes I'd just literally die instantly and have no idea why) is due to the fact that my Chaos resistance was -36 in my previous build. I am hoping with purity of elements and the Chaos resist gem that it will help me greatly.

Reading about Chaos damage I think that is what it was actually, cause I died instantly with ES and life at full (just learned that is bypasses ES. Gimme a break I'm still a noob here :))

Will report back with how it goes!

I can't see your characters, but yes, get the +% Chaos Res while affected by PoE Watcher's Eye with a decent roll as soon as you can afford to and that'll certainly help.
My main 1-shot killer which I eventually learned to avoid was from Delirium on-death effects. Basically standing still for more than a second while clearing through the fog is a gamble of mortality with the odds in the map's favor. That and face-tanking a pack of caster mobs in Vaal side-areas are the 2 things that would insta-kill me.
So, while you may already be aware, but just in case you're not, Never. Stop. Moving. while in Delirium.

Edit: the Chaos Res is the more important affix IMO. Though combining it with any other useful secondary mod will likely be very expensive. I managed to get one with +6% chance to block spell damage while affected by Discipline and 49% Chaos Res w/PoE for really cheap, (which isn't super useful but not worthless either) but I got lucky.
Other good mods are: Gain Max Mana as Extra max ES w/Clarity. ES on hit w/Discipline (if using Cyclone). I would say to just arrange the search by Eye's with 40%+ Chaos Res, and then see if any of the lower cost Eye's have a useful secondary affix.

I just picked up a perfect rolled Watcher's Eye for Chaos res but the secondary is useless (crit strike mult while affected by anger).. Couldn't find one with a secondary that wasn't extremely expensive. Right after that I got a kick ass ring with 15 all res and on top of that 48% Chaos res, 13 all attributes and some ES. Went from -36 to +62 now =) Thanks for those tips though man, very much appreciated!
Smaller things I noticed that one could improve over the guide: Give Animate Guardian Curse on Hit corrupted gloves. Meginord's Vise are also fairly strong on them with The Baron.

It is possible to get 3 extra sockets from your quiver, but I am not sure if it is worth it (the unique only gives life in that in case) - I did not have anything left I wanted to use anyway - am using portal even. Spending a ton on getting 1 socket would be worth it (there is no interesting implcit - vaal or otherwise on quivers besides the socket) but was too much for me.

Megalomaniacs with Vicious Bite and some decent other notables beats medium jewels, but I think it has been mentioned somewhere in the thread. Chilling Presence, if you can find it with Vicious Bite is nuts (at least I felt like I got a large boost in survivability when I got that).

--------------------

I figured I would post my version, now that I am fairly happy with it (just hit 100 and 40 challenges as well, but the last few levels were mainly a sequence of minor changes).

https://pastebin.com/qjtS9w0d

(TLDR: roughly 2.5 mio damage per zombie, without taking a few things into account, like the later mentioned spectres and Avian's might. Movement speed swings somewhat, but around 150% increased with no buffs and around 250% fully buffed - peak is likely around 280%)

The following is not covered by Path of Building yet: I am using Arena masters and They of Thul (was earlier using other things than They of Thul, but I think the added survivability from those guys puts it over the edge). The last two are the chieftans, but they are in pob.

Also, I am not sure if certain things are undone from my configuration of it, but it has 20+5% strength from lethal pride and all cluster jewel notables are allocated.

Enduring Bond is run mainly for being passable and giving me the last inc skill duration to have permanent Phase Run (because of watcher's eye mod which for some reason is not accounted for in Path of Building).
Any tips on summoning the correct spectre? I just went and got 2 carnage and 1 host, then went to get another carnage while hovering over his body and it summoned a regular spectre so I had to start all over. Dont know why when I clearly hover over their body something else spawns
"
Any tips on summoning the correct spectre? I just went and got 2 carnage and 1 host, then went to get another carnage while hovering over his body and it summoned a regular spectre so I had to start all over. Dont know why when I clearly hover over their body something else spawns

Did you press "A" to make sure you had the right corpse targeted? The hit boxes on those things is rarely where you expect it.
"
Lance_OTrog1 wrote:
"

Did you press "A" to make sure you had the right corpse targeted? The hit boxes on those things is rarely where you expect it.

Oh wow that is exactly what I was looking for, a toggle button. Thank you! No I was just hitting my spectre button and hoping for the best =p

That saved me, just running 2 of these chieftains I have noticed a big DPS increase.
"
"
Lance_OTrog1 wrote:
"

Oh wow that is exactly what I was looking for, a toggle button. Thank you! No I was just hitting my spectre button and hoping for the best =p

That saved me, just running 2 of these chieftains I have noticed a big DPS increase.

Also, once you have a specific Spectre, you can go to your hideout and cast Desecrate to create a corpse of it. So if one of your Spectres die, go back to your hideout and re-raise it (before logging off)
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 27, 2020, 12:25:32 AM
Yes.
Carnage & Host Chieftain.
Arena Master

Baranite Cleric :) Funny Dude.
He casts an Aura : Portion of phys DMG as xtra Lightning DMG and Chance to shock

I donno if the Baranite Traumathurg is better.

And to the Point of dieing a lot coz of low Chaos RES:
i have -33. i dont die often and use a chaos flak if needed.

only having -33 is not the reason why i die.
a watchers eye with chaos RES would be nice but a dont want to mix up my complete build by using Herald of Elements.

Last edited by RDS1964 on May 27, 2020, 7:30:27 AM
Thank for this build!!! I am up to 1.13 million Sirus DPS per zombie running 11 zombies WITHOUT Pride, Watchers Eye, Fortify on weapon, 6 link chest, Awakened MS or Awakened MP.

I am running 100% impale with 2 Rotten Claw/ Vicious Bite/ Feasting Friends clusters.

Defense is maxed resistances and massive life regen provided by running 4 3 -socket Surging Vitality setups.

I'm sure someone else would make this even better but I am happy right now.

Now if I could just play better so that I can make it to level 96, heh.
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Yes.
Carnage & Host Chieftain.
Arena Master

Baranite Cleric :) Funny Dude.
He casts an Aura : Portion of phys DMG as xtra Lightning DMG and Chance to shock

I donno if the Baranite Traumathurg is better.

And to the Point of dieing a lot coz of low Chaos RES:
i have -33. i dont die often and use a chaos flak if needed.

only having -33 is not the reason why i die.
a watchers eye with chaos RES would be nice but a dont want to mix up my complete build by using Herald of Elements.

If you want to add surviviability, you can use They of Tul:
Creates area buff giving 20% attacks/spell dodge chance and -15% less damage taken from attacks.

hey guys! try using brutality/awa brutality support gem instead of impale if you are using a cluster with impale. my individual slam attack went up from 3.18M dps to 3.32M dps. this is my pastebin for ref. https://pastebin.com/265kfMjL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info