3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
So as a noob I was an idiot and didn't even go to Baran's Citadel until I was level 85, that basically opened everything up lol. Was stuck in low tier maps and wondering why.

Just laid waste to a couple of my first ever T10 maps and that felt pretty damn good. Prolly childs play to most of you guys but it's huge for me lol

It's your achievement, screw what anybody else thinks^^
I'm having survieability and aura problems. I feel like my DPS is fine, but i get one shot a lot in T14+ maps and from guardians. Conquerors were no problem. i'm thinking of trying to squeeze in Hatred and i'm saving up for Aul's uprising to run Pride. Can someone give my tree and gems a quick look please?
Hey there. Just a small Question.
So, iam to poor for Auls with pride. Is there something else i can do? Another aul?
"
Clown_mulch wrote:
I'm having survieability and aura problems. I feel like my DPS is fine, but i get one shot a lot in T14+ maps and from guardians. Conquerors were no problem. i'm thinking of trying to squeeze in Hatred and i'm saving up for Aul's uprising to run Pride. Can someone give my tree and gems a quick look please?

hello, ur characters are in private mode. so can u put it in public mode so we can take a look at it.
"
Mockusmax wrote:
Hey there. Just a small Question.
So, iam to poor for Auls with pride. Is there something else i can do? Another aul?

im still using astramentis and using only 3 auras. pride, dread banner and purity of elements.

what auras are u using?

maybe give essence worm a try?

with essence worm ring, u can use pride, dread banner, flesh and stone & (either discipline or purity of elements)
Last edited by dragon15423 on May 30, 2020, 6:53:56 AM
Whats wrong with Hatred, Discipline, Dread Banner?
Can somebody do me a favour and check my char and tell me, how to geht more dmg and survivalbility?

I sometime get 1-2 hitted, (i know res are not at 75).
But when i look at some guides or videos, their minions are shredding like crazy through maps...

I'm very thankful for help - this is my very first time im into mapping.
"
Get_Real wrote:
Can somebody do me a favour and check my char and tell me, how to geht more dmg and survivalbility?

But when i look at some guides or videos, their minions are shredding like crazy through maps...

Continue to level, so your gems get to 20/20. Empower lvl 1 don't do anything (must be min lvl 2). Replace that with somthing else, f.ex. Brutality

/Onin
So, can you help me to squeeze maximum out of my build before the new league? I have no idea how to farm effectively, Ive done one lvl 20 simulacrum. I can run T16 but sometimes i die from random effects (espeecially when creeps block me)... currently sitting at around 700k DPS per Zombie according to PoB.

I managed to do lvl 20 simulacrum once, but only got to lvl3 rewards since I died in the middle of it and had to go back.
Last edited by manwecz on May 30, 2020, 1:25:24 PM
"
"
Get_Real wrote:

Continue to level, so your gems get to 20/20. Empower lvl 1 don't do anything (must be min lvl 2). Replace that with somthing else, f.ex. Brutality

/Onin

How can i boost dmg and start speedfarming?
at the moment im only doing T5-6 maps... managed to beat my 2nd conqueror :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info