3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
Würfel wrote:
Greetings fellow summoners!

I'm running mostly the Tanky version with a little 5-link Specter splice. I'm doing OK-ish in terms of surviveability (altho' some occasional insta deaths here and there do happen) but lack HUGELY in the DMG department. Everything seems to cost at least 2 EX+ at this point. Since I only have around 4 EX to spend I would like to get some advice what should my next focuses be in order to increase my DMG considerably.

Thank you in advance!

Your characters are set to Private.

Fixed now. Apologies
Hi guys

Is it worth to craft the wands? I mean, is it cost effective for a noob to try to craft one? 45ex is completelly out of my budget and I wanted to try the wands before the league finishes..

Cheers
"
BlackRavenPT wrote:
Hi guys

Is it worth to craft the wands? I mean, is it cost effective for a noob to try to craft one? 45ex is completelly out of my budget and I wanted to try the wands before the league finishes..

Cheers

It is just random as usual. I crafted two wands ( far from best maybe 7-15 EX) for about 1000-1500 chaos. After that I spend more then 1000-1500 chaos. And get only one for sale for 4 ex and 2 for 2ex. But I want to continue crafting to get max value on attack speed and minion dmg. It was realy hard to get +1 lvl to socket gems on geofry ( lots of corruptions wewe unlucky and market was empty or owervalued) ... But lvl 32 zomby are realy good :)
"
JONGKITTAE wrote:
has anyone else had a hell of a time trying to find corrupted blood on an efficient training jewel? I've been looking basically since I started playing this character and haven't been able to even find one in trade, and I've even tried corrupting about 10 jewels just in case I could rng my way into one but no luck :(

today i found this

https://poe.trade/search/omohauhikanake

but too expansive for me :)
"
"
JONGKITTAE wrote:
has anyone else had a hell of a time trying to find corrupted blood on an efficient training jewel? I've been looking basically since I started playing this character and haven't been able to even find one in trade, and I've even tried corrupting about 10 jewels just in case I could rng my way into one but no luck :(

today i found this

https://poe.trade/search/omohauhikanake

but too expansive for me :)

You are searching in standard. It's only 100c in delirium league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/7jgaByT5

Also might want to use the official site instead of poe.trade to avoid the lag in trade updates.
"
Würfel wrote:
Greetings fellow summoners!

I'm running mostly the Tanky version with a little 5-link Specter splice. I'm doing OK-ish in terms of surviveability (altho' some occasional insta deaths here and there do happen) but lack HUGELY in the DMG department. Everything seems to cost at least 2 EX+ at this point. Since I only have around 4 EX to spend I would like to get some advice what should my next focuses be in order to increase my DMG considerably.

Thank you in advance!

So first couple things I noticed, you've got Blood Magic in your helm, which isn't really doing anything. It's only useful linked to Spectre's so our Apes give our Zombies Frenzy/Power charges. You'd be better off IMO using that extra socket to pick up Frostblink. Because IMO using Frostblink + Convocation with Cyclone feels really smooth. Second thing is, your Granite Flask really isn't doing anything for you aside from the Bleed cure. I would either swap Mistress of Sacrifice for Bone Barrier, swap Spirit Offering for Flesh Offering, and swap your Granite Flask for a Bismuth Flask of Warding. Or swap Commander of Darkness for Bone Barrier and the Granite Flask for a Bismuth Flask of Warding. Won't have much impact on DPS but it will be some free extra survivability. The main thing that's going to boost your DPS right now is getting a 6-link Femur, or saving up for a crafted rare (I'm not sure how the prices on Standard differ from league). Also I'm on my phone so it's difficult to view your skill tree, but from what I could tell some optimizations could definitely be made.
6-link weapon, a rare belt, and cluster jewels are going to make the biggest impact.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 21, 2020, 4:30:01 PM
hey folks. what is the purpose of maim in his aura setup?
Firstly, really appreciate the build and all of the shared expertise.

I could use some help and recommendations on how to optimize my tanky build. Candidly, I can run sub T10 maps without any problems, but find myself squishy when taking on higher level maps (particularly T15 & T16) and trying to kill any bosses. A bit embarrassing, but the Baron took me several tries to take down and I was literally through my last portal when I finally got him.

I've probably over-indexed on the defensive auras. Currently running:
* Discipline
* Purity of Elements
* Dread banner
* Determination

I've also tried to improve my livability by adding an energized armor crimson jewel. In addition, I have a Lethal Pride near the redemption line.

Passive Tree: https://pastebin.com/y4NvqDpv

I'm hoping that a few minor adjustments will serve, but don't be gentle. If it needs a major overhaul, so be it.

Thanks!

"
babicko wrote:

It increases the effect of Blood Stance when linked to "Flesh and Stone"
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
babicko wrote:

It increases the effect of Blood Stance when linked to "Flesh and Stone"

Yeh it's a pretty significant boost. Highly recommended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info