3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Is it possible to run all the auras with a enlighetn lvl 3? And if it isn't which is the less important aura that i should leave?
"
Redshiftxi wrote:
Can someone tell me why everyone I've talked to has said to keep stacking STR beyond 1000?

Using POB, at no point is STR better for zombie damage than Minion Damage. Even swapping out 100 STR for 25% minion damage, the minion damage smokes it out of the water for DPS. And that's just including zombies, because spectres, AG and golems don't benefit from STR. Just keeping STR to 1000ish, my zombie DPS on POB is 570k per without including AG buffs

We wear a lot of gear that benefits defensively from stacking Str. And a lot of us also have % increased Str stuff. The main purpose of continuing to stack Str passed 1k is for survivability rather than damage (assuming you aren't stacking to 1500). You can stop at 1k and go balls to the wall on Zombie DPS if you want, but personally I feel like they have plenty of DPS after clusters/megalomaniac stacking and would rather put those few extra points into defense, and gaining Str seems like the best way to do that. Also hitting 1500 Str isn't super difficult with high-end gear, and getting that extra Zombie is a pretty big boost to DPS.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 19, 2020, 5:43:17 PM
Hello, I've got a question on the Elegant hubris jewel. Using your Fast mapping build. Am I supposed to put points to skull cracking, or don't? You said to ignore but If I ignore it that means I only have 2 nodes to get minion damage off of.
"
boostcrazy wrote:
Hello, I've got a question on the Elegant hubris jewel. Using your Fast mapping build. Am I supposed to put points to skull cracking, or don't? You said to ignore but If I ignore it that means I only have 2 nodes to get minion damage off of.

What the passives transform into after socketing your Elegant Hubris will be random/different from his (it's based off the "Commissioned ##### coins" number, which there are a crapload of different versions of). So you basically have to buy an Elegant Hubris from someone (without getting scammed) who's already found one that gives multiple Slum Lord (minion damage) nodes, or buy the cheapest one you can find and re-roll it with Divine Orbs 50+ times, checking it in your different tree sockets after every roll, until you get one that has minion damage nodes.
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
z4nn486 wrote:
Hi All,

any suggestion for the auras priority for the ranged spectre build? If I use all of them (purity of element, haste, dread banner, flash and stone and aspect of the avian) I have not mana to use for the other skill...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm not certain if Haste is actually used, I think maybe only Vaal Haste is. So you could replace Haste with Discipline to free up some mana and only use Vaal Haste instead.

Thanks for the advice, I have already applied the changes.

Another question... I realized that with the ranged specre build my zombies die very quickly in the maps with the "reflect physical damage" mod, is there a way to avoid this problem?

I used the Tanky build before and I didn't seem to have this problem...
physical damage reduction combined with refect damage reduction you can get your minions immune to reflect.
So I'm really enjoying this build so far, as soon as I picked up Frost Sentinel's things started melting (or freezing/shattering).

I'm wondering if I may have messed up though. I've been using the leveling guide tree to level and the PoB for Frost Sentinels is different. Should I just gather currency and respec to that when I can, or did I screw up?

Edit: I finished Act 10 today and am starting maps.
Last edited by Tael12 on May 19, 2020, 9:10:39 PM
"
z4nn486 wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
z4nn486 wrote:
Hi All,

any suggestion for the auras priority for the ranged spectre build? If I use all of them (purity of element, haste, dread banner, flash and stone and aspect of the avian) I have not mana to use for the other skill...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm not certain if Haste is actually used, I think maybe only Vaal Haste is. So you could replace Haste with Discipline to free up some mana and only use Vaal Haste instead.

Thanks for the advice, I have already applied the changes.

Another question... I realized that with the ranged specre build my zombies die very quickly in the maps with the "reflect physical damage" mod, is there a way to avoid this problem?

I used the Tanky build before and I didn't seem to have this problem...

Physical Reflect maps are a big no no for Zombies. You can however buy a chest with 100% reduced reflected physical damage taken to wear for physical reflect maps. Or 2 rings with 50% reduced reflect. Or honestly even 1 ring combined with the Yugul Pantheon should be enough to keep your Zombies alive, especially if you have any Renewals or minion leech.
Hello, the guide is very interesting, although I was somewhat confused, because the items are standard and I don't see a PoB 3.10 to follow, there are also 1500 pages to review, so I wanted to see if you had any video explaining and updated to 3.10, from be like that, thanks.
"
Spyrow07 wrote:
Hello, the guide is very interesting, although I was somewhat confused, because the items are standard and I don't see a PoB 3.10 to follow, there are also 1500 pages to review, so I wanted to see if you had any video explaining and updated to 3.10, from be like that, thanks.

The difference between Standard and 3.10 is we lost a ton of survivability. All of the nerfs are detailed in "3.10 Updates" near the beginning of the guide. You're still going to be using all of the same items as in standard, but some pieces will have worse stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info