3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi.
I know we (Standard) dont have the exact same items compared to "Delirium".

Now u say, we are Overall weaker/not that stabil ? did i get u Right?

"
RDS1964 wrote:
Hi.
I know we (Standard) dont have the exact same items compared to "Delirium".

Now u say, we are Overall weaker/not that stabil ? did i get u Right?

With the new cluster jewels we're able to push DPS higher with enough investment. However we (Delirium) lost a lot of ES and ES recovery with the 3.10 nerfs.
Hi Guys. This is my current gear. I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade now. I know i'm missing the awakened Multistrike but besides that is there anything else you guys would advice me to improve?

Spoiler

Any advice is accepted
"
Utterson1 wrote:
Hi Guys. This is my current gear. I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade now. I know i'm missing the awakened Multistrike but besides that is there anything else you guys would advice me to improve?

Spoiler

Any advice is accepted

Looks good to me. Though Gem setup seems a little strange. Wouldn't expect Holy Relic without something proc'ing it often. Also didn't notice a Phase Run or Withering Step anywhere which I'd assume would be helpful since you're not running Cyclone.
And I can't see your tree but Cluster jewels are a good investment, especially Megalomaniacs if you've got the currency.
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
Utterson1 wrote:

Spoiler

Any advice is accepted

Looks good to me. Though Gem setup seems a little strange. Wouldn't expect Holy Relic without something proc'ing it often. Also didn't notice a Phase Run or Withering Step anywhere which I'd assume would be helpful since you're not running Cyclone.
And I can't see your tree but Cluster jewels are a good investment, especially Megalomaniacs if you've got the currency.

This is my tree. I will try using Withering step. What Megalomaniacs notables would be good to replace for my current medium cluster?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAthDjwRLRQgFHEVJxVQFm8aOBo-HNwdFB8YKS4snDpSPC1HhUqfTLNNrFBHUftVxlnzWpFfP2O7Zp5ncWhYaPJqrGvbcg9yqXLFfIN8uIIHg1-DzInYjHaMsY6-jxqPRpBVksGbiqDmpwiofayqr2y3Mbc-vk_CbMT2xq7NFtAf0iHTj9P715bYvdl837DjauRR6hjr7uyD7IrvDu_r8azyQfcy-Ov60v4K_oE=?accountName=Utterson1&characterName=M%C3%A1mdy

has anyone else had a hell of a time trying to find corrupted blood on an efficient training jewel? I've been looking basically since I started playing this character and haven't been able to even find one in trade, and I've even tried corrupting about 10 jewels just in case I could rng my way into one but no luck :(
~ jongkittae ~
"
JONGKITTAE wrote:
has anyone else had a hell of a time trying to find corrupted blood on an efficient training jewel? I've been looking basically since I started playing this character and haven't been able to even find one in trade, and I've even tried corrupting about 10 jewels just in case I could rng my way into one but no luck :(

Think you're searching wrong. I just did a search and returned 60+ results, starting at 130c
I know there's a way to link searches/search results, but I'm not sure how to do it. But all you gotta do is type Efficient Training in the search bar, then type "Corrupted Blood" in the affix-menu thing, select it for "Implicit" in the drop-down menu and hit search.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 20, 2020, 3:33:11 PM
Greetings fellow summoners!

I'm running mostly the Tanky version with a little 5-link Specter splice. I'm doing OK-ish in terms of surviveability (altho' some occasional insta deaths here and there do happen) but lack HUGELY in the DMG department. Everything seems to cost at least 2 EX+ at this point. Since I only have around 4 EX to spend I would like to get some advice what should my next focuses be in order to increase my DMG considerably.

Thank you in advance!
"
Würfel wrote:
Greetings fellow summoners!

I'm running mostly the Tanky version with a little 5-link Specter splice. I'm doing OK-ish in terms of surviveability (altho' some occasional insta deaths here and there do happen) but lack HUGELY in the DMG department. Everything seems to cost at least 2 EX+ at this point. Since I only have around 4 EX to spend I would like to get some advice what should my next focuses be in order to increase my DMG considerably.

Thank you in advance!

Your characters are set to Private.
Hello Guys,
I'm running modified speed-type build and I have a lot of problems with 8a Sirius or Simulacrum wave's. I have few exalts to upgrade my build right now and looking for advice. I also tried tanky build with ~6k live and ~4k and had similar problems. If Sirius hit me with any laser in last phase then i died (0.2sec stun was enough to kill me).

Cheers,

My current build:

I also have 36%ms belt for map's

Active Auras:
-Aspect of Avian
-Pride
-Haste + Watcher Eye with phasing
-Purity of Elements + Watcher Eye with Chaos res
-Blood and Sand - in blood stance+maim
-Dread banner.

I also have some Cluster Jewels in my tree to assure Zombies survivability.

Thank you in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info