3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi,

can someone take a look at my character and give advices what to improve?

PoB here or Items in Spoiler-tags

https://pastebin.com/e3j1SgHa

Elegant Hybris gives me 160% minion dmg but i lose a lot of skill points. Is it worth it?

what should i upgrade? i have around 40 ex and the feeling im dying to much. Thanks a lot!

Spoiler

Hi guys,

i cant't manage to make this build work properly.

Zombies die alot and their damage is underwhelming.

Any tips how to improve my build to run t16 smoothly with a budget of only 5ex in standard?

Maybe i am missing something in my tree, gear or skillsetup, if anyone could take a look it would be highly appreciated!
"
Grafdelver wrote:
Hi,

First thanks for the great build. I have been playin with it quite a while now and love min maxing and destroying all content.

I have reached a point where upgrades are becoming harder and harder. I have now set my sights on upgrading my boots. I have bought some legacy two toned boots and huntered them. But I dont know whats the way forward to craft something with T1 % strength T1 Strength and movement speed and benchcraft life and cannot be frozen. Does anyone have any tips as to how to do this somewhat efficiently?

any pointers would be great!

cheers

Is there anyone that can give me some advice on this matter? I have been alt regalling, but it feels like there should be a better way?!?!

Thnx
Under BUDGET STARTER SETUP why do you have Stone Golem linked to Feeding Frenzy. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to have aggressive Zombies rather then a single Golem?
Last edited by Erynion7 on May 22, 2020, 3:54:39 PM
I run 2 wand build.
My spectres are
2 Carnage Chieftain
1 Host Chieftain
1 Merveil's Retainer

Is it a good setup, or is it better to change one Carnage Chieftain to a Arena Master?

Or something else?

/Onin
Arena master is much better
Last edited by Grafdelver on May 22, 2020, 5:04:03 PM
"
Grafdelver wrote:
Arena master is much better

Thx :)
Do Hands of the High Templar Crusader Gauntlets not work correctly with AG? I equipped a pair with 6% life and lvl 12 vulnerability on hit implicates, and i don't see the curse or the extra health (11% from the base glove + the 6% implicit) help?
Last edited by eraapb2000 on May 22, 2020, 6:58:00 PM
you dont see any of it on the tooltip, just look for you ag to apply the curse instead
Maybe i am missing something but i cannot find the build's passive tree for

22 March 2020: SPEED SETUP: 8 Auras PUMPING WITH OVER 1MILLION DPS PER ZOMBIE: https://youtu.be/CAZaWbFtoqI

From all the builds you have the one that comes closest is the one you said "you are currently using" but i only count 5 auras in that build.

Like i said maybe is starring at me on the face and i cant find it but please do reply with the "pastebin" link so i can loaded it up cause that is the one i'm interested running with.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info