3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How can I command my zombies to move infront of me. I have to facetank before they start attacking.

Can I make them more agressive?
"
Ezciel wrote:
"
Sorry for my bad english

i need to understand how work this build for "defense": in pob i have not evasive or armor or other defensive layers capped.

Maybe defense on the minion are "added" to charachter?

with 7000 ehp i die one shot with all flask attived in tanky build setup

Also the pobof the build have nothing capped: what it is wrong?

Your resists aren't capped. You aren't running Purity of Elements. Your overall +HP from equipment seems very low. You should not be running Discipline. Those gloves aren't really that good for this build.

Meginord

You need Str stacking stuff to benefit from the helmet or if you really need HP and Resists maybe go for rare gloves like these (mix match whatever resists you are missing).

Rare Gloves

Hi,

don´t listen to the tip with the gloves. If you are using geofris sanctuary (and you are) your gloves are perfect.
But your rings are shit. You need rings with high strength + life + resits.
Get a heavy belt with increased attributes.
Get quality on your amulet, belt and hopefully new rings.
Last edited by lzrproof on May 18, 2020, 11:15:28 AM
"
Sorry for my bad english

i need to understand how work this build for "defense": in pob i have not evasive or armor or other defensive layers capped.

Maybe defense on the minion are "added" to charachter?

with 7000 ehp i die one shot with all flask attived in tanky build setup

Spoiler

i can change astramentis and boot for have the same strenght and +1 zombie and some res, so i can choice better rings, but i not think can cap any defensive layers.

Also the pobof the build have nothing capped: what it is wrong?

Your gloves are fine. Keep using Discipline (though I'd recommend the Vaal version, but maybe you'll get it when you corrupt it after 20/20). Replace Pride with Purity of Elements and get a Watcher's Eye with +% Chaos Res while affected by Purity of Elements, get a 6-socket Geofri's and start using Vaal Molten Shell for that extra "oh shit" button.
If you still aren't resist capped with Purity, replace your Quartz flask of Warding with a Bismuth flask of Warding. Also you seem to be using Spirit Offering without Mistress of Sacrifice, which is nearly worthless, change it to Flesh Offering.
Get another Unset Ring for Convocation, also it's entirely up to personal preference but I would then also swap Flame Dash with Frostblink. The combination of Cyclone-Frostblink-Convocation feels much smoother.
Also if you're not at 1k Str yet, get +Str on new rings.
And use Intrinsic Catalysts on your Amulet to raise its attribute quality.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 18, 2020, 1:39:00 PM
What's the best combination for the watcher's eye in your opinion?

Anyone has a good one for sale before the league is over? :)

Mine has chaos res w/ purity of elements and Onslaught with haste but I cant fit haste in my setup unfortunatelly so I want to change it..
"
BlackRavenPT wrote:
What's the best combination for the watcher's eye in your opinion?

Anyone has a good one for sale before the league is over? :)

Mine has chaos res w/ purity of elements and Onslaught with haste but I cant fit haste in my setup unfortunatelly so I want to change it..

Chaos Res w/Purity as main bonus is most affordable and pretty much a necessity with this build. For secondary bonus:
ES on Hit w/Discipline is really good if you're using Cyclone. But expensive. Gain max mana as extra ES w/Clarity is good too.
A question about watcher's eye.
I bouth the following one

I thought the phys to ele was a nice thing since i have 90% resist with spirit offering but sadly I'm getting demolished by any electric mob, the overall surivability seems worse than before.

Is there something I'm missing about phys to ele? Maybe I'm not using offering all the time, so those few times that I'm not res capped I'm getting demolished by the 9% phys to ele?
Hi All,

any suggestion for the auras priority for the ranged spectre build? If I use all of them (purity of element, haste, dread banner, flash and stone and aspect of the avian) I have not mana to use for the other skill...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
"
z4nn486 wrote:
Hi All,

any suggestion for the auras priority for the ranged spectre build? If I use all of them (purity of element, haste, dread banner, flash and stone and aspect of the avian) I have not mana to use for the other skill...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm not certain if Haste is actually used, I think maybe only Vaal Haste is. So you could replace Haste with Discipline to free up some mana and only use Vaal Haste instead.
"
nexoe14 wrote:
How can I command my zombies to move infront of me. I have to facetank before they start attacking.

Casting desecrate makes ur minions move towards where ur casting it (so to ur mouse pointer basically)
Last edited by Cyrom on May 18, 2020, 8:46:38 PM
"
nexoe14 wrote:

Only way to make them more aggressive is to link Feeding Frenzy to them. However like Cyrom mentioned, when you use a skill your minions will move to where your mouse pointer is. Some people who run bow use a Scourge Arrow - CWC setup. So it automates the Desecrate/Offering process while also directing their Zombies where to attack. However you'd have to drop your Increased Duration (which wouldn't really matter with CWC) and move your Frostblink to an Unset ring to make room for Scourge Arrow & Cast While Channeling.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 19, 2020, 4:31:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info