3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm having a bit of trouble finding upgrades that aren't $Texas. Can anyone spot anything that might help me?

I guess the only thing that really gives me trouble is Sirus. Maybe I need more DPS? Don't know. A7 was fine, A8 is 18 deaths and counting. One of my upgrades has allowed him to kill some minions, maybe I need another renewal. Getting rid of raise and pillage and replacing with renewal might be worth doing.

https://pastebin.com/fqeEZHe1

I have a budget of 15 EX right now, not sure what to work on upgrading.
Last edited by 38thDoE on May 17, 2020, 4:32:48 PM
"
nexoe14 wrote:
What notables do we look for in cluster jewels? :)

1st Large Cluster:
8 Passives
Vicious Bite
Rotten Claws
Renewal/Raze and Pillage/Whatever
2 Jewel Sockets

After 1st Large Cluster:
8 Passives
Vicious Bite
Whatever
Whatever
2 Jewel Sockets

1st Medium Cluster:
4 or 5 passives (iirc it doesn't matter which because you end up using 4 skill points either way)
Renewal
Feasting Fiends
1 Jewel Socket

After 1st Medium Cluster:
4 or 5 passives
Renewal
Hulking Corpses/Bodyguards/Dread March/Whatever
1 Jewel Socket

Small Cluster Jewels:
2 or 3 passives (it's up to personal preference, I'll do 3 passives if I feel the stat bonuses are worth the extra skill point, some people prefer to do 2 passives regardless)
Str/Life/ES/Resists/Whatever
Wall of Muscle

For min/maxing:
Megalomaniac Medium Clusters w/ Vicious Bite + Any other useful notables.

So basically you want to have Rotten Claws on one of your Large Clusters in order to get over 90% impale chance with Impale Support and Dread Banner + Generosity.
And then for Mediums you want to have Renewal on everything, as well as (IMO) 1 with Feasting Fiends for some leech.

Or you can go the more expensive route of Vicious Bite Megalomaniacs. It's pretty big DPS, though you lose some Str/life from having no small clusters, but gain some skill points back to use on life nodes. Or you can spend 50+ ex to get a good 2nd notable. Or you can go with Precise Commander instead for really cheap, I'm not sure how much of a DPS loss it is over Vicious Bite though.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 17, 2020, 5:33:24 PM
I can't use the Aspect of the Avian's because I don't have enough mana.
Looking at the guide's PoB, it looks like it can be used, but what am I missing?

Here's my PoB.
https://pastebin.com/LUTVFPGJ

Thank you.
Hey! I'm pretty new and trying this build, but recently I've hit a wall. Using all of the skills, I have no mana left and so I can't summon anything. Is this supposed to happen or does the build fix this? I saw on the POB using all the skills leaves you with only 30 mana.
For OP to update - sometimes with Sea Witch prefix on maps, Merveil's Retainer does not spawn. (I rolled tons of maps for this prefix and failed. Gave up and just bought 2-3 with Sea Witch prefix. All didn't have Merveil's Retainer)

Best bet will be to run Shore maps - Sea Witch mobs spawn almost all the time on this map and oftentimes there are huge packs of Merveil's Retainer. (picked a Zana map with highest quality and turns out it was Shore with no Sea Witch prefix)
Last edited by Ezciel on May 17, 2020, 11:59:54 PM
"
NubHaker wrote:
Hey! I'm pretty new and trying this build, but recently I've hit a wall. Using all of the skills, I have no mana left and so I can't summon anything. Is this supposed to happen or does the build fix this? I saw on the POB using all the skills leaves you with only 30 mana.

Once you start mapping and are budget-gear-specced your zombies should rarely be dying. What i do is desecrate in hideout and spawn zombies with a mana flask and determination aura turned off. Once i have my max then i run my auras again.
Last edited by Ezciel on May 18, 2020, 12:02:33 AM
How you take 4 Frost Sentinel spectre's ? I can only take 2 beaucase he take alone 2 mellee spectre's
"
RonnoaZorro wrote:
How you take 4 Frost Sentinel spectre's ? I can only take 2 beaucase he take alone 2 mellee spectre's

This question has been asked and answered 38 times, you summon zombies on the unwanted corpses leaving u left with only frost sentinels.
Sorry for my bad english

i need to understand how work this build for "defense": in pob i have not evasive or armor or other defensive layers capped.

Maybe defense on the minion are "added" to charachter?

with 7000 ehp i die one shot with all flask attived in tanky build setup

Spoiler

i can change astramentis and boot for have the same strenght and +1 zombie and some res, so i can choice better rings, but i not think can cap any defensive layers.

Also the pobof the build have nothing capped: what it is wrong?

"
Sorry for my bad english

i need to understand how work this build for "defense": in pob i have not evasive or armor or other defensive layers capped.

Maybe defense on the minion are "added" to charachter?

with 7000 ehp i die one shot with all flask attived in tanky build setup

Also the pobof the build have nothing capped: what it is wrong?

Your resists aren't capped. You aren't running Purity of Elements. Your overall +HP from equipment seems very low. You should not be running Discipline. Those gloves aren't really that good for this build.

Meginord

You need Str stacking stuff to benefit from the helmet or if you really need HP and Resists maybe go for rare gloves like these (mix match whatever resists you are missing).

Rare Gloves
Last edited by Ezciel on May 18, 2020, 9:09:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info