3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

In tanky build which aura's are used and what is the priority. I can read from some comments that avain is not meant for the tanky build.

Currently I am trying to run purity of elements, Discipline, Flesh and stone and Dread banner.

Is clarity more usefull?

I have a watchers eye with chaos while purity if elements and Energy shield recharge while affected by discipline
I'd like to buy a watcher's eye but the ones with chaos resistance and shield recharge are too expensive.
Is it worth anyway if I use it only for the chaos resistance?

Also, I'm very confortable now with the build and can do everything, but I'd like to push the dps. I was thinking of replacing the boots with rares one and going for a second cluster jewel (which I love, it really was the turning point of the build), giving up some tanky points in the tree.
Or is it better to just go elegant hubris? I hate the timeless jewel, I spent so much on the lethal just for a 10%.

https://pastebin.com/5jnFWpDZ

Thanks for the help!
"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:

which is better for min-maxing?? bow or maul?? I have both but planning on selling one of them.. I haven't tried using the bow yet because I'm still waiting for inputs on the max build.. and can you move while channeling Scourge Arrow? and another question about dread banner, do I have to cyclone in order to stack dread banner??? and do I have to plant it or just carry it??

Maul for min maxing. Highest dps with the fortify/onslaught double corruption
Guys, i've got Apsect of the avian and enlighten lvl 4. I am watching "3.10 TANKY END-GAME SETUP" pob link and cant get how can i run all auras (purity of elements, flesh and stone, dread banner, avian and discipline). or discipline is turned off during mapping and we are using only vaal form of it with no mana reserved.
Last edited by frezer91 on May 17, 2020, 10:40:31 AM
What notables do we look for in cluster jewels? :)
"
frezer91 wrote:
Guys, i've got Apsect of the avian and enlighten lvl 4. I am watching "3.10 TANKY END-GAME SETUP" pob link and cant get how can i run all auras (purity of elements, flesh and stone, dread banner, avian and discipline). or discipline is turned off during mapping and we are using only vaal form of it with no mana reserved.

Don't use Avian with Tanky setup.
Also I'd recommend putting a Vaal Molten Shell in that empty red socket in your chest.
Why Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon for AG?
Cna strongly recommend geting Dread March as your 2nd notable on the medium clusters. With them you will get much closer to cap physical damage reduction and chaos resistance of your minions. Even make them able to be immune to physical reflect.

Dread March:
10% minion movementspeed
10% minion chaos res
10% minion life
10% minion Physical reduction
"
nexoe14 wrote:
Why Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon for AG?

When used with Grave Intentions and/or the Gain 10% of Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield chest mod, it gives AG a ton of life regen. Though I'm not sure why else anybody would use it and IMO there's better options regardless since AG seems sturdy enough to me.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 17, 2020, 1:58:35 PM
"
Dismalgray wrote:
Hi, still fairly new to POE. I've played a season or two and saw this build. It looks amazing, but as a noob I was wondering what items would be good for leveling in the lower levels, say from levels 1-60? tabula rasa for sure, perhaps wanderlust, string of servitude with elemental resistances, Goldrim, kikazaru rings? any cheap interesting choices that if you check trade can give you a decent start? Either way I look forward to trying this build out, thanks!

just a few things that I found that were pretty cheap and decent stats for lvling with particular items.

Spoiler
Weapon -
Driftwood wands X2 lvl 1
Queens decree lvl 27
Earendels embrace X2 lvl 35
The black cane X2 lvl 50
Femurs of the saints lvl 58

Gloves-
Lochitonial caress lvl 1
Giantsbane lvl 23
Meginords vise lvl 35

Helm-