3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Chaoisia wrote:
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Chaoisia wrote:
Could anyone explain to me how Death Attunement is obtained in this version of the build?

https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

Like is there something I'm missing or is this version of the build isn't doable?

Going for more of a fast mapping version of the build.

Anoint oils to an amulet (Astraments usually).

Thanks for the reply. I don't know a lot of the game mechanics yet.

Since Death Attunement is obtained through anointing oils then what is the purpose of Thread Of Hope. I see it in 2 versions of the build on PoB but there are no passives in the area of the jewel that is taken. I'm highly confused by this.

Cruel Preparation, Ravenous Horde, and Heart and Soul I think it's called? (the node below the socket) are taken with the medium ring Thread of Hope.

Edit: Forgot to refresh page before replying again....
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 16, 2020, 11:36:29 PM
"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:

Using Maul/Mace allows you to use cyclone/cast while channeling/desecrate/offering.
Bow you have to either manually cast desecrate/offering or use CWDT setup.

Can use Scourge Arrow with Bow for CWC

which is better for min-maxing?? bow or maul?? I have both but planning on selling one of them.. I haven't tried using the bow yet because I'm still waiting for inputs on the max build.. and can you move while channeling Scourge Arrow? and another question about dread banner, do I have to cyclone in order to stack dread banner??? and do I have to plant it or just carry it??

Bow is best for min maxing.

Why?

You can get movespeed as implicit.

But more importantly, you can use a quiver which allows you to get a bunch of other stats that you can't get with a maul.

Edit: also, I wouldn't recommend using scourge arrow or any other skill for cwc.. it's just a waste of gem slots when you can simply press your offering button to cast manually. Either way, you have to press a button.
Last edited by brunowa on May 16, 2020, 11:42:12 PM

Bow is best for min maxing.

Why?

You can get movespeed as implicit.

But more importantly, you can use a quiver which allows you to get a bunch of other stats that you can't get with a maul.

Edit: also, I wouldn't recommend using scourge arrow or any other skill for cwc.. it's just a waste of gem slots when you can simply press your offering button to cast manually. Either way, you have to press a button.[/quote]

If I use bow, do I have to get close to the enemies?? or can I be ranged?
You don't use any bow skills... You just use the bow and quiver purely for the stats.

So you play with your minions the exact same way.
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
dragon15423 wrote:
hello again ,

just wanted to know if hulking corpses+feasting fiends medium cluster jewels are better than hulking corpses+renewal. or hulking corpses and other notable?

thank you

I would recommend having Renewal on every single Medium Cluster you use, and 1 Feasting Fiends somewhere.
For example if you had 4 Medium Cluster slots, I'd use 1 with Renewal + Feasting Fiends. Then have Renewal + Hulking Corpses/Bodyguards/Whatever on the other 3.

oh im using 2 large clusters with raze and pillage, feasting fiends , vicious bite. 4 medium with renewals and hulking. so is renewals double damage chance really usefull?
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
dragon15423 wrote:
hello again ,

just wanted to know if hulking corpses+feasting fiends medium cluster jewels are better than hulking corpses+renewal. or hulking corpses and other notable?

thank you

I would recommend having Renewal on every single Medium Cluster you use, and 1 Feasting Fiends somewhere.
For example if you had 4 Medium Cluster slots, I'd use 1 with Renewal + Feasting Fiends. Then have Renewal + Hulking Corpses/Bodyguards/Whatever on the other 3.

oh im using 2 large clusters with raze and pillage, feasting fiends , vicious bite. 4 medium with renewals and hulking. so is renewals double damage chance really usefull?

You're good then. And although I don't know your exact build, you'll most likely want to get Rotten Claws on one of your large clusters at some point (replacing either Raze or Feast, always keep Vicious)

And ya, Renewal is the best option we have for Medium Cluster. With Discipline, regen, leech, etc., my zombies are rarely not on full health.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 17, 2020, 4:44:19 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
You don't use any bow skills... You just use the bow and quiver purely for the stats.

So you play with your minions the exact same way.

I haven't tried Bow personally, but afaik people tend to use Scourge for the sake of directing their Zombies where to go. So they stay at range and Scourge packs, causing their minions to attack those mobs. Probably more of a safer playstyle rather than a speedy one.
"
Fudsduds wrote:

You're good then. And although I don't know your exact build, you'll most likely want to get Rotten Claws on one of your large clusters at some point (replacing either Raze or Feast, always keep Vicious)

And ya, Renewal is the best option we have for Medium Cluster. With Discipline, regen, leech, etc., my zombies are rarely not on full health.

so only one feasting fiends for life leech is enough? ill get one large cluster with raze and pillage, vicious bite and rotten claws. see how it goes.

Ty for all the help :)
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
Bokuden wrote:
Hey guys just a headsup...Fortress covenant jewel does not work in the cluster jewel sockets..although paste bin calculates it..theres a tooltip when you socket it that says

"Jewel Radius will not function in a socket added by a cluster jewel"

Can someone clarify this?

Afaik that just means the negative effects of the covenant jewels, as in, passives in radius are transformed to decrease minion dmg or whatever, don't function.
In other words, if you socket a covenant Jewel in a cluster spot, you get all the bonuses of the Jewel without any of the negatives.

Thanks alot for the clarification!
I am loving this build.

However I have some difficulties when I meet monsters which does chaos damage. Then I get one shot. I have 4400 life and 2300 Eshield. I recently hit the 1000 str however I don't feel the life regeneration from the leeching. Is it meant to be big life gain from from barons when hitting the 1000 str?

Here is a link for POB https://pastebin.com/MuyWpuMG

I know that I am only level 71 and there is still plenty of skill points for me. However do you guys have any recommendations for upgrades?

I currently have 75 ex.
Last edited by nexoe14 on May 17, 2020, 6:57:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info