3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Chaoisia wrote:
Could anyone explain to me how Death Attunement is obtained in this version of the build?

https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

Like is there something I'm missing or is this version of the build isn't doable?

Going for more of a fast mapping version of the build.

Anoite oils to an amulet (Astraments usually).
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
nexoe14 wrote:
Newbie question
Is there any difference using a bow rather than maul damage wise? Also does it matter if the bow have high item level or low? In terms of dcapping dex?

I am going to buy a weapon with

+1 level to socketed gems.
Grants avian
Minions deal x damage
Can have up to 3 cradted
+2 level of socketed support
Minions have increased attack speed
Minions have increased cast speed

Using Maul/Mace allows you to use cyclone/cast while channeling/desecrate/offering.
Bow you have to either manually cast desecrate/offering or use CWDT setup.
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Thanks for the answer !

The boots and gloves, I'm trying to get rid of, but the problem is the strength. I need some and if I get rid of both... I'm trying something with the Split Personality jewel (if I can get the right cluster jewel with double jewel slots, it will bring me 142 strength plus some life).

Why do you say pride is useless ? It is in the basic version of the build.

The weapon is not good ? Aaw man, it's my most expansive item by far. And impossible to upgrade (when I say I'm poor, I'm not joking, 1 ex (or 1.5) must be the grand total of my currency + zero interesting thing to sell beyond what I have in the build. It would not be a priority to upgrade : the DPS is not really a problem + I NEED the strength (especially if I get rid of boots and gloves) !

Is it just my feeling or is EVERYTHING so expansive ? I played other leagues with no such problems.

Your weapon is perfectly fine. It has Fortify and Fortify > Minion Damage. Really the only thing missing on it is Minion Atk/Cast Spd but that's not a huge deal. Also I wouldn't use Avian without a Saqawal's Chest, not worth the Mana res.
The first thing that stands out to me is your Flasks and your 2 unspent Ascendancy points. What I would do is: Pick up Bone Barrier ascendancy, replace both Life flasks with a Blood of the Karui (you don't need Bleed immunity anymore with Bone Armour), drop the Mana Flask and one of your quicksilver flasks (I would drop the adrenaline one until you get a warding on one of your new flasks in the other slots so you don't lose curse immunity, then replace your quicksilver warding Flask with the adrenaline Flask once you do). Then pick up a Basalt Flask of Heat or Warding, a Bismuth Flask of Heat or Warding, and a Rumi's Concoction.

Then swap your chest with a Geofri's Sanctuary, grab some Alberons boots with 18% Str (they cost like 2c), a better rare belt, a ring with Str, and so on.

Oh and it's up to personal preference, but I much prefer Frostblink over Flame Dash. Give it a try. Feels smoother than Flame Dash IMO.

Thanks for input. I'm currently not using Avian (waiting for a saqawal's nest), but the 2 ascendancy points are one of my main problem. I can't find the two last uber trials (has never happened before and global 820 is full of scammers buying for cheap, not uber trials anymore). I'm quite stuck (and the dream trial prophecy took ages to activate when I bought one (considering the deaths, I should be around level 94 I think, if not 95). Will look into the flasks (and that damn geofri' !).
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on May 16, 2020, 8:45:37 PM
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
nexoe14 wrote:
Newbie question
Is there any difference using a bow rather than maul damage wise? Also does it matter if the bow have high item level or low? In terms of dcapping dex?

Grants avian
Minions deal x damage
Can have up to 3 cradted

Using Maul/Mace allows you to use cyclone/cast while channeling/desecrate/offering.

Can use Scourge Arrow with Bow for CWC
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
nexoe14 wrote:
Newbie question

Grants avian
Minions deal x damage
Can have up to 3 cradted

Can use Scourge Arrow with Bow for CWC

which is better for min-maxing?? bow or maul?? I have both but planning on selling one of them.. I haven't tried using the bow yet because I'm still waiting for inputs on the max build.. and can you move while channeling Scourge Arrow? and another question about dread banner, do I have to cyclone in order to stack dread banner??? and do I have to plant it or just carry it??
Last edited by DaveNemesis26 on May 16, 2020, 9:28:49 PM
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Chaoisia wrote:
Could anyone explain to me how Death Attunement is obtained in this version of the build?

https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

Like is there something I'm missing or is this version of the build isn't doable?

Going for more of a fast mapping version of the build.

Anoint oils to an amulet (Astraments usually).

Thanks for the reply. I don't know a lot of the game mechanics yet.

Since Death Attunement is obtained through anointing oils then what is the purpose of Thread Of Hope. I see it in 2 versions of the build on PoB but there are no passives in the area of the jewel that is taken. I'm highly confused by this.
Last edited by Chaoisia on May 16, 2020, 9:29:40 PM
The anointment of your amulet is for Death Attunement.

Thread of hope can give you (with the right ring, which should be medium if my memory serves me correctly) : Cruel preparation, Ravenous horde and possibly, if you need points, Heart and Soul (do not recommend that one, I used it to shave one point of 5% life and 5% mana, see how that served me till now). You have to add them manually in POB (edit your thread of Hope and add "Allocates Cruel Preparation".

The medium ring Thread of hope cannot give you Death attunement.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on May 16, 2020, 10:31:56 PM
I tried doing your build on my own but I need help now. Im sort of new to Poe And my zombies are dying on the map stuff and im not killing enemies fast enough to.. Could u pls take a look at my character on my hardcore delirium. I’m trying to get my character set up for your budget build but I’m sort of lost and have no clue how to start it lol
Last edited by w_MiCo0L_w on May 16, 2020, 10:51:04 PM
Hi, still fairly new to POE. I've played a season or two and saw this build. It looks amazing, but as a noob I was wondering what items would be good for leveling in the lower levels, say from levels 1-60? tabula rasa for sure, perhaps wanderlust, string of servitude with elemental resistances, Goldrim, kikazaru rings? any cheap interesting choices that if you check trade can give you a decent start? Either way I look forward to trying this build out, thanks!
"
w_MiCo0L_w wrote:
I tried doing your build on my own but I need help now. Im sort of new to Poe And my zombies are dying on the map stuff and im not killing enemies fast enough to.. Could u pls take a look at my character on my hardcore delirium. I’m trying to get my character set up for your budget build but I’m sort of lost and have no clue how to start it lol

I died lol back to standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info