3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
NefariuZ wrote:
Man I've gone around and around on the build. I have your exact skill tree and an enlighten 4 and I still cannot activate all my auras...

It seems to be aspect of the avian or disc. I have to choose one or the other, can't use both. Additionally youre mana pool is like 1700ish, and mines only 1471. I double checked your gear and I don't see anything promoting a larger mana pool..

What am I missing? Are you running -1 mana reserves which are dang near unaffordable this league?

Don't use Avian with Geofri's.
"
KilluaYoukai wrote:

- Minions BASE res and if they receive the -60% or not.

Base Elemental res is 40% / chaos res 20% and no they don't take the -60% penalty.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 15, 2020, 9:15:50 AM
"
sickpython wrote:
After struggling with survival after the nefs to Spirit Offering and Bone Armour, I finally have something that feels more like the necro summoner before all the nerfs of the last two leagues: tanky and powerful.

Using relatively cheap gear at level 91:
12 zombies, 370k shaper DPS each => 4.4m shaper DPS.

7.5k life, 11% (!) life regen.

Community PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/7Acdw6Xs

Hi ! Out of curiosity, Can you confirm your split personnalities grant you 65 life and 65 strength (for the upmost jewels) ? POB does not calculate this. Plus it looks like you have 5% ish regen, can't find the 11% mentionned (nice alternate build though, I'm tempted to try).
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on May 15, 2020, 10:54:09 AM
I would like to push out more dps, any advice on what I can do to improve my build? I think my gear is solid, but looking to make some good adjustments. I run carnage chieftain, arena master and baranite knights for spectres. ty
Hey Guys I'd like to share my endgame build with cluster jewels.. and thanks to BRUNO

Its definitely not cheap but I believe this is the most balanced version of dps and survivability

Atleast 5k life and dps is insane...DPS outphases sirus and if lucky with the balls can kill him in 2-3 min...uber elder/shaper melts...

Simulacrum i constantly get tier 6 rewards and deathless

Most importantly Delirium 100% done....some mods harder than others but ive done corrupted ones with 100% delirium.

Also I noticed that with 5k life it reduced my chances of getting one shotted in delirium 100 and simulacrum runs..therefore i kept my life at 5k...with the use of cluster jewels..the build is soo flexible..Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to improve the build

Thanks,
Bokuden

https://pastebin.com/hkBydq6X

*THe mana and life node next to heart and soul..i removed because heart and soul can be used with thread of hope. -- saves a skill point

*Also if any chance your zombies are dying which i've had no issues with in all content - you can take out the 4 points for enduring bond..and put the point on hulking corpses and damage pasive..then put 2 points to get a socket passive by devotion and faith and steel.
I just did simulacrum for the first time. Finished all 20 waves deathless easy. Super tanky build. Capped ele res and phys reduction. Highly recommend if you are dying too much.
Could anyone explain to me how Death Attunement is obtained in this version of the build?

https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

Like is there something I'm missing or is this version of the build isn't doable?

Going for more of a fast mapping version of the build.
"
"
Hi guys, still looking for feedback on my Necro lvl 97 build for Standard on Xbox One. She is a lot of fun but if there are any fundamental things I should do to toughen her up I would appreciate hearing it. Here are a few things I am messing with now.

I yanked Discipline out and replaced Skitterbots. I also booted Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner to use Blasphemy with Elemental Weakness & Flame Dash. I like Blasphemy for cursing over branding... I am going to use Flame Dash for more speed and Elemental Equilibrium on bosses.

I added Frost Wall to CWDT link. I personally think they work well with this build even though others don't like Frost Wall.

This leaves one more spot open but I have to decide what I want before I go and rearrange all my socket colors. I am leaning towards Minion Life for AG but still undecided. I could add something else to my CWDT combo... if anyone has any thoughts let me know. I can't afford another aura.

Thanks

I am not getting any feedback... am I not specific enough? Am I too late in the season to ask such questions? Anyways, I enjoy "conceptualizing builds" and would very much like to learn from you guys. Any feedback or dialogue on my lvl 97 necro Standard build would be appreciated.

So looking at your Char you seem to have your Spectres as your main offense(6link weapon) rather than Zombies which are also setup as Offensive.

If that's the case then your Baron helmet is not fulfilling it's potential of helping you stay alive as your won't be getting much benefit from the Life Leech attribute because your Spectres will be killing monsters before your Zombies can even get a look in.

If you want to stick with Spectres I'd take a look at this forum post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275 as Kay specializes in this type of build.

A few leagues back I did a similar thing using Slave Drivers as my main damage and that was great for that particular league(Blight) but with all the recent changes to Spectres in the last two leagues, they've become less powerful along with other minions. in Metamorph I switched over to pure Zombies and did so much better as you could scale their damage much better.

But this league(Delirium) Minions got a huge buff from Cluster jewels, especially Megalomaniacs with Vicious Bite but the build now requires serious investment to get it to surpass what it was to deal/cope with this leagues content.

I think I've put in about easily +80ex into my Necro this league and I still struggle to survive in some circumstances, my Zombies are virtually unkillable, think I've been through about 5 AG's with Kingmakers(luckily they are cheap this league)

Oil Anointment from Cassia.
Hello everyone,
so first of all, i'd like to thank Brunowa for this amazing build and Kuramaensigu for the time he took to help me and for his kindness towards a stranger.
I'd also like to thanks Elorathiel for the theorycrafting he's done.

So, here is my try to this build (in STD, i'm kind of a slow player, earning money, not the kind of league rush one).

I'd first say i'm new to the forum and it's the first time I ever post for a build in years, i'm more of a solo guy, so i'm sorry if everything is not formatted correctly.

Here is my stuff:

Spoiler

Helmet:
(40% increased zombies damage)
Body Armour:
(6-link aura setup, needed less mana reserved that's why I got Conqueror's Potency you'll see later)
Weapon:
(Aspect of the avian, 6 link raise-zombie setup, for level 30 zombies)
Boots:
(Kura, I love you man)
Gloves:
(Legacy for a ton of extra ES)
Belt:
(Strength, attributes and the dexterity I need)
Ring 1:
(Free slot to put anything)
Ring 2:
(got unlucky on the life roll)
Amulet:
(not the best STR roll but... yeah, it does the job)

Flask setup:

Using this one ATM, it's nice.
Legacy Rumi's not cheap, if you can afford a double-legacy one, go for it...)

Also I don't know how to link jewels in the tree here but i'm using a watcher's eye with +46% chaos res with purity of elements, 31% faster start of ES recharge with discipline and 18% of max mana as extra max ES with clarity, explaining why I play with those auras instead of damaging ones, safer play-style.
I also run Conqueror's efficiency with 1% reduced mana reserved corruption.

Cluster Jewel is:
- Large with feasting, rotten claws and vicious bite
- Medium with hulking corpse and dread march
Waiting to buy another medium but I don't know what yet and i'm broke atm, I run conqueror's efficiency in second slot.

And I got a great Lethal Pride near Faith and Steel, that's why I allocate holy dominion and light of divinity near Templar start (major thanks to Kuramaensigu on this one, again).

Stats are, at level 93, 6200 life, 8400 ES, 1600+ strength, +46% es recharge occurrence modifier, 100+% elemental res (76 lightning and cold, 77 fire), -2 chaos res, +30% movespeed, 24% physical damage reduction, 3 spectre, 13 zombies, 422% minion damage modifier, 144% minion life modifier and a shitton of other nice things... 6 link aura is what I love to play, aspect of the avian, level 30 zombies...
You are both insanely tanky and your zombies are melting things...

Do not hesitate to check socket links and tree, you should be able to see the cluster jewel I use at the time.

So, thanks again to those I mentioned earlier and to everyone who sold me the required items.

I truly believe this build is insane, def one of the best builds I tried in years...

PS: If anyone needs help of any kind for this build just ask, i'll check here often, or you can PM me directly in game @SumSthromb, i'll answer asap
Last edited by Sthrombulo on May 16, 2020, 12:12:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info